Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: HORNSWOGGLED  (Read 10021 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: HORNSWOGGLED
« Reply #60 on: March 22, 2012, 11:32:02 AM »

PAGE THREE DANCE!! ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Jennifer

« Reply #61 on: March 22, 2012, 11:35:30 AM »

This is turning out to be a fun season of SURVIVOR.  Is anyone watching?

Me, I am! Last night was crazy. I was worried re: the promo that someone would be hurt/or have to leave.

Jennifer

« Reply #62 on: March 22, 2012, 11:40:31 AM »

DISCUSSION of LAST NIGHT'S SURVIVOR

LOL!   I loved it when Jeff asked her about some strategy and all she said she was worried about was "catching appendicitis".   Like it was some transmissable disease!!!

I think it was "too soon" for what happened to happen.

I'm guessing it was a last-minute decision based on what actually happened during the episode.

I agree that what happened last night was ridiculous. Do they really change the game based on if one team is losing? They had only had like 3 challenges. Granted that orange team was terrible. The blue team was awesome. I am curious to see if the girls get back together. Or if kim and chelsea stick with the guys they bonded with.  Also the guy who left ... OMG he probably would have done well. But he was so mean and rude. It was lovely of Christina to take care of him after he so rudely told her she could go jump in the fire. I really cannot understand how he got so ugly and in control of things. Remember the first episodes he was saying he was an outsider and crying to the women. Also for him to leave with his idol, which he did not even find. What a mean person!

Ginny

« Reply #63 on: March 22, 2012, 11:40:34 AM »

Nice pics DR Ginny.

Thanks, DR Jane!  I was glad to be there to take pictures for Suzy and especially glad she didn't have to drive home by herself so late at night.  It was just us and the semis on I-70!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Jennifer

« Reply #64 on: March 22, 2012, 11:41:02 AM »

Is anyone going to the Hunger Games?  I am so excited. But only going on Tuesday.

Jennifer

« Reply #65 on: March 22, 2012, 11:43:08 AM »

Spring sure as hell hasn't sprung here--we're once again under about 8 inches of snow.  Incredible.

Do you mean March is not normally a month of snow and cold?

Well i am wearing shorts! :)

Ginny

« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2012, 11:43:17 AM »

Great photos, Ginny. I have a copy of her cookbook. I think I should use it more often than I do. Good home cooking.

Thanks, DR John G!  Last night's appearance was part of the book tour for her second cookbook.  I didn't buy it or her first one because I'm trying not to acquire more cookbooks and her recipes, yummy as they look, are anything but heart-healthy.  I did discover today that she also has more of a memoir and I would have bought that and had it autographed had I known last night.  The trip came up kind of spur-of-the-moment and I wasn't adequately prepared.  Oh, well, at least I was able to be Suzy's navigator!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Jennifer

« Reply #67 on: March 22, 2012, 11:44:04 AM »

RE: LAST NIGHT's SURVIVOR

Cat has to be one of the stupidest players EVER, and that's saying quite a bit.  :)

Yes.   Don't you think Tarzan comes in a close second based on his tunnel vision alone?

Tarzan the plastic surgeon? Does nobody know this? He was able to diagnose what was wrong right away

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #68 on: March 22, 2012, 11:48:05 AM »

Great photos, Ginny. I have a copy of her cookbook. I think I should use it more often than I do. Good home cooking.

Thanks, DR John G!  Last night's appearance was part of the book tour for her second cookbook.  I didn't buy it or her first one because I'm trying not to acquire more cookbooks and her recipes, yummy as they look, are anything but heart-healthy.  I did discover today that she also has more of a memoir and I would have bought that and had it autographed had I known last night.  The trip came up kind of spur-of-the-moment and I wasn't adequately prepared.  Oh, well, at least I was able to be Suzy's navigator!
There are a lot of carbs, too, as I recall.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #69 on: March 22, 2012, 11:48:50 AM »

Office vibes, Elmore.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #70 on: March 22, 2012, 11:49:26 AM »

I have been moved into my new cubicle out in the light. It's very different. Must start behaving professionally again, I guess.
― Voltaire

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #71 on: March 22, 2012, 12:27:35 PM »

Cat has to be one of the stupidest players EVER, and that's saying quite a bit.  :)

Yes.   Don't you think Tarzan comes in a close second based on his tunnel vision alone?

Tarzan the plastic surgeon? Does nobody know this? He was able to diagnose what was wrong right away

What I heard him diagnose was dehydration.  It wasn't until one of the medics said "possible appendicitis" did I hear that word.
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #72 on: March 22, 2012, 12:34:21 PM »

What I heard him diagnose was dehydration.  It wasn't until one of the medics said "possible appendicitis" did I hear that word.

No, Tarzan definitely mentioned appendicitis as a likely suspect before the doctors arrived.
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

JMK

« Reply #73 on: March 22, 2012, 12:35:02 PM »

Jennifer, I mentioned a couple of days ago that Betsy is taking Zach to the midnight premiere of THE HUNGER GAMES this very night.  About 80 of his classmates are going.

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

JMK

« Reply #74 on: March 22, 2012, 12:36:03 PM »

Havinig finished my Tony Bennett album, I've moved on to Drew Casper opining about TO CATCH A THIEF.  ;)

JMK

« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2012, 12:38:19 PM »

News to make JR's heart go pit-a-pat:  SMASH just got renewed.

Doug R

« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2012, 12:41:52 PM »

I woke at 3.30 after 4 hours sleep and couldn't get back to sleep again. I've rarely woken so early - really frustrating.

Doug R

« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2012, 12:43:02 PM »

It's been hot and sunny here for several days now.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2012, 12:48:13 PM »

News to make JR's heart go pit-a-pat:  SMASH just got renewed.

That makes me happy! :D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Laura

« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2012, 01:43:12 PM »

I woke at 3.30 after 4 hours sleep and couldn't get back to sleep again. I've rarely woken so early - really frustrating.

Welcome to my world.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

Laura

« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2012, 01:43:22 PM »

It's been hot and sunny here for several days now.

Welcome to my world.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2012, 02:18:21 PM »

I have been moved into my new cubicle out in the light. It's very different. Must start behaving professionally again, I guess.

Light is good. :)

Jane

« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2012, 02:19:05 PM »

Welcome to my world.

Often I'm just falling asleep about then.

Jane

« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2012, 02:19:36 PM »

No office news from DR elmore.  I hope all is going well!!!

Jane

« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2012, 02:20:33 PM »

Last we heard Sherlock's dental work was going well & the tooth is still intact. :)  The work needed to be finished.  I hope he is beginning to wake up now.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2012, 02:30:01 PM »

No office news from DR elmore.  I hope all is going well!!!

There will be no news for several days on anything I'm needing vibes to overcome. I need vibes for the office, completing DEAREST ENEMY, casting DEAREST ENEMY, and the stress, not to mention the failing friendship. Keep 'em coming!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2012, 02:32:08 PM by elmore3003 »
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Jane

« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2012, 02:57:00 PM »

Jane

« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2012, 03:04:55 PM »

Sherlock is awake!  Now I can breathe easily.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2012, 03:15:35 PM »

This morning, i took all the heavy blankets off the bed and put them away. Ihope this helps my sleeping.

This afternoon, I took another cooking break, used up the ground pork and beef and made sme really deelish chili con carne. Between that and the spaghetti sauce, i'm set for majot meals for the next month. I'm waiting for thechili to cool to put a lot of it into the freezer.

Tomorrow morning, I will do laundry before I see my doctor at 11:30.  If I can finish by 10, that gives me an hour to put the laundry away and clean myself up.  I can't see how high today's hunidity is, but I'm guessing it's fairly high since I've been sweating ;ike crazy all day. I haye this weather.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Jane

« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2012, 03:21:38 PM »

DR elmore will you be discussing the symptom's that sent you to ER?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up