Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE NON-WEAK WEEK  (Read 21539 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re:THE NON-WEAK WEEK
« Reply #180 on: June 21, 2004, 10:29:09 PM »

Low weight (as an adult) 137, all during my acting days, until I was about thirty-eight.  High 180, which I'm a little under now.  I would like to get back down to 160 and that's what I'm working toward.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #181 on: June 21, 2004, 10:33:11 PM »

Low weight (as an adult) 137, all during my acting days, until I was about thirty-eight.  High 180, which I'm a little under now.  I would like to get back down to 160 and that's what I'm working toward.

Sorry, BK - I didn't really mean to bold you out. ;)

-I guess I am still a little bit grumpy...

Once again, Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.

Panni

• What are men for -- if not to amuse a woman!
« Reply #182 on: June 21, 2004, 10:44:06 PM »

Report from AFI Streep Tribute: Claire Daines has gotten too thin.

Panni

• What are men for -- if not to amuse a woman!
« Reply #183 on: June 21, 2004, 11:19:51 PM »

Sheesh! I thought my little post would be one among many. It's just a throwaway nothing - but standing there all by itself gives it SUCH importance. So just ignore it. As I said earlier, I feel decidedly strange tonight. I'd go for a walk - but a woman going alone for a walk at 11:30 at night is perhaps not a great idea, so perhaps I'll wait until morning.

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #184 on: June 21, 2004, 11:22:36 PM »

So we got a tv today, and DRSandra and her dad spent the evening watching a loud baseball game and yelling at the tv. Now I remember why I was reluctant to have a tv in the house.
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

Laura II

« Reply #185 on: June 21, 2004, 11:39:14 PM »

Hmm, the least I've weighed from birth on was 6 pounds, 2 1/2 ounces. :P At my (most likely) final adult height of 5'2 3/4", the least I've weighed is 112, I think. I'm not sure. I think I was actually 5'2 1/2" then. Anyway, thanks in part to a thyroid problem and a lack of hardcore exercise, I'm in the mid-120s now. I hope to remedy that very soon! I'd love to get down to 110, and that seems feasible, but the goal I wish I could reach is 100. *Sigh* Having a skinny family (minus my daddy nowadays who has a bit of a belly--I say that with lots of love :)) doesn't help. My younger bro is 5'5" and 111 pounds, and my mom is 5'7" and 118, I believe. Oy gevalt!

DR Panni, I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

DR Danise, feel better soon!! I hope you can recuperate quickly!

Hope all of you dear readers are doing well! I am on my way to Missouri to visit my dad's side of the family for the next week and a half or so. I'll try to check in when I can!!
"I believe that my life's gonna see the love I give returned to me."

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #186 on: June 21, 2004, 11:52:09 PM »

Best line in the Streep tribute, by Streep herself, after using a word that had to be bleeped out in describing playing the violin:

"And playing the violin is f***ing HARD!"  (pause, including a gulp)  "But violin players all talk like that."

(Or something to that effect.  I was laughing so hard from her own double-take, realizing she'd used the F word, that I couldn't concentrate on her next line.)
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up