Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Down

Author Topic: VICK'S INHALER  (Read 9955 times)

ChasSmith

Re: VICK'S INHALER
« Reply #120 on: May 28, 2012, 01:43:56 PM »

Page! Five!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #121 on: May 28, 2012, 01:52:31 PM »

I've written the Backstage article, I've had a sandwich and onion rings, and in an hour or so it's rehearsal.

Jennifer

« Reply #122 on: May 28, 2012, 04:44:39 PM »

DR Jane the link works for me. It's called Nook Love.

https://www.facebook.com/NkLov

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #123 on: May 28, 2012, 05:12:14 PM »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Super Mega Vibes for DR Ginny and Richard's getting home in one piece! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I ended up staying at Toyland until 7 pm, taping the cello parts. I now have two bass parts left to do before the next round comes in. On my way from the subway I stopped and got a cheeseburger. I will watch a bit of tv, chill out and pass out. Tomorrow morning, I'll go in, finish up the bass parts, and hit the NYPL for some EILEEN research.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2012, 05:42:33 PM by elmore3003 »
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Danise

« Reply #124 on: May 28, 2012, 06:13:39 PM »

Hello all!

I spent most of yesterday at Thelma's house and didn't get home until after nine last night.  Very odd for me.

I hope DR Ginny and DH Richard are safe and sound at home by now!

Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #125 on: May 28, 2012, 06:15:26 PM »

Happy Happy Happy Birthday to DR Arnold M Brockman!!!

Vibes to DR Vixmom.  I hope all is going well for you and the car.
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Danise

« Reply #126 on: May 28, 2012, 06:23:06 PM »

Heard from Sergio today.  He said they have gone over the survey and they can't add the room to the house. It's going to be a 8 X 8 wash shed in the back yard.  Oh well.

I think they will now start on the kitchen while we are waiting for the plans to be approved for the shed.

That's all that's new with me.
Touch Magic, Pass it on!

Laura

« Reply #127 on: May 28, 2012, 06:25:55 PM »

Happy Birthday, DR Arnold!
"That's a lotta hamsters."

Ginny

« Reply #128 on: May 28, 2012, 06:30:18 PM »

Greetings from Charlotte, NC!  As you can see, DR Danise, we're nowhere close to home.  The flight from here to Dayton is delayed until 11:15.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ginny

« Reply #129 on: May 28, 2012, 06:31:36 PM »

And it's anyone's guess where our luggage is!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #130 on: May 28, 2012, 06:39:08 PM »

DR Ginny, I am so sorry! I sent vibes!
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #131 on: May 28, 2012, 06:42:05 PM »

DR Jane the link works for me. It's called Nook Love.

https://www.facebook.com/NkLov

It worked this time.  My library offers a lot of romance novels.

Jane

« Reply #132 on: May 28, 2012, 06:43:06 PM »

Heard from Sergio today.  He said they have gone over the survey and they can't add the room to the house. It's going to be a 8 X 8 wash shed in the back yard.  Oh well.

I think they will now start on the kitchen while we are waiting for the plans to be approved for the shed.

That's all that's new with me.

I'm sorry.  Will you have a covered walk way for when you do your laundry?

Jane

« Reply #133 on: May 28, 2012, 06:44:24 PM »

LUGGAGE VIBES!

Do the airlines still deliver luggage if it is their fault it is late?

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #134 on: May 28, 2012, 06:57:10 PM »

Rehearsal is done - not so rough as others have been, so that was very nice.  I think I'm going to see if there's a way to make Tom Griep our official musical director - that would take a lot of pressure off having to find a new one all the time.

Cillaliz

« Reply #135 on: May 28, 2012, 07:01:18 PM »

Happy Birthday DR ARNOLDMBROCKMAN!!

Jane

« Reply #136 on: May 28, 2012, 07:03:40 PM »

I have been putting my clothes out to pack.  It is a good think I checked the weather in Chicago.  It is going to be too cold for me to wear the summer skirt I had out for the graduation.  Fortunately I lost a couple of pounds and can fit into my black dress pants, except now I'm afraid to eat until Friday. ;)

Ginny

« Reply #137 on: May 28, 2012, 07:17:21 PM »

Thank you, DRs Jane and Elmore, for the luggage vibes.  Yes, Jane, they will deliver them.  There's every possibility that they're already in Dayton.

Cillaliz

« Reply #138 on: May 28, 2012, 07:17:51 PM »

I did a lot of work today....A LOT.  I got all the paper off of two walls now and most of one wall has all the paste scrubbed off.  It takes a lot of scrubbing to get the paste off.  But I'm very happy with it so far.   My goal has changed from getting the whole room painted to getting the whole room prepped. I have one more day off to do it and I will come close to doing it. 

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #139 on: May 28, 2012, 07:22:33 PM »

From DR John G:
I got my nook last week and haven't really had time to read anything on it. But I tried to check something out of the library. They have plenty of books marked [electronic resource], but only about 30 of those are nook compatible. Of those, five are volumes of Proust, and even those were checked out!

So, I'm on a wait list for a book about pizza.

I'm surprised you don't have more Nook friendly books.  Our library only had Adobe EPUB eBook and have just recently added Kindle & another option. 

Aside from the library issue are you happy with the Nook?  Did you get the original, color, or tablet?
I got the Nook Color and I haven't had time to use it enough yet to judge whether I like it. I like being able to read a chapter or so before going to bed, but that's hardly more than five or 10 minutes

I am surprised the library has so few EPUB options, too.

I am having a hard time checking email on it, so I have to work on that. That was one reason I wanted the Color. It was a tablet,but one that doesn't do movies or games,  neither of which I wanted.   

“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

Cillaliz

« Reply #140 on: May 28, 2012, 07:22:36 PM »

When I decided to stop on the room I mowed the yard.  Now, with my little 22 inch mower, it takes me well over an hour to get it done. Whew!  I don't know if I'll get a riding mower, but I may need to get a wider push mower.

John G.

« Reply #141 on: May 28, 2012, 07:22:59 PM »

I did a lot of work today....A LOT.  I got all the paper off of two walls now and most of one wall has all the paste scrubbed off.  It takes a lot of scrubbing to get the paste off.  But I'm very happy with it so far.   My goal has changed from getting the whole room painted to getting the whole room prepped. I have one more day off to do it and I will come close to doing it. 
I'm tired reading about that. Sounds like a got of work.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

Cillaliz

« Reply #142 on: May 28, 2012, 07:23:28 PM »

JohnG, it may be worth it for you to go to Barnes and Noble and do their free "how to" class for the NOOK. 

Cillaliz

« Reply #143 on: May 28, 2012, 07:24:52 PM »

I've gotten a ton of things done. Over the past 5 days and I have one more.   It isn't like it's been nonstop work either.  I've done plenty of relaxing and have slept well every night.

Cillaliz

« Reply #144 on: May 28, 2012, 07:25:37 PM »

Right now I am sitting in my recliner with the wondows open.  Someone is having a bon fire down wind from me.  I can really smell it

John G.

« Reply #145 on: May 28, 2012, 07:25:53 PM »

I'm sorry DR Ginny. 

VIBES YOU RETURN HOME SAFELY TONIGHT!!!!
Exactly. Safe home!
― Voltaire

Cillaliz

« Reply #146 on: May 28, 2012, 07:26:22 PM »

Since I've worked so hard, I don't have any problem at all with eating some of the cake I baked last night.  I may even have 2 slices!

Cillaliz

« Reply #147 on: May 28, 2012, 07:26:56 PM »

VIBES TO DR GINNY!!!!!

John G.

« Reply #148 on: May 28, 2012, 07:29:48 PM »

Went to see "Bernie" today and it was great. Jack Black is inspired, and Shirley MacLaine is a riot. But the real stars are all these East Texas people who play folks from Carthage. I met a couple of them when I did my one day's work as an extra. They were charming in real life and just hysterically funny on the screen.

This is a very Texas movie. I don't know how it'll play in the rest of the country.

And, yes, I can be seen in the background quite clearly for a second or two in two scenes, including one in which I'm singing "Just As I Am" along with Jack Black.
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #149 on: May 28, 2012, 07:30:06 PM »

Now, time to start organizing stuff to pack.
― Voltaire
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6   Go Up