Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE HOLLYWOOD COLLECTOR'S SHOW  (Read 19751 times)

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
Re:THE HOLLYWOOD COLLECTOR'S SHOW
« Reply #150 on: June 26, 2004, 11:34:56 PM »

Okay...I will go too.

Nytol!
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Jay

• This is the face of a voracious aficionado
« Reply #151 on: June 26, 2004, 11:52:42 PM »

I was at the Long Beach Playhouse this evening, Dear Readers, to see Lend Me a Tenor, which I somehow had never seen before.  Great farce, nicely done by this community theatre.  I laughed and laughed.
You cannot change the past but you certainly can shape the future.

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #152 on: June 26, 2004, 11:52:51 PM »

This batch of cookies turned out much better than the last batch.  But I still prefer my own recipe.  This cooking for an audience, according to their demands, SUCKS!

And I don't mean that in a nice, friendly way.

(I timed how long the cookies were in the oven by watching the timer on the DVD player, while watching the extras on the Night at the Opera disc.  It's nice that Kitty Carlisle is still around to share her memories of the film.)
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do.

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #153 on: June 26, 2004, 11:54:30 PM »

I was at the Long Beach Playhouse this evening, Dear Readers, to see Lend Me a Tenor, which I somehow had never seen before.  Great farce, nicely done by this community theatre.  I laughed and laughed.
Great comedy.  I hope they did the end bit, where the whole show is reviewed in pantomime, as it is written in the script.
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do.

Jay

• This is the face of a voracious aficionado
« Reply #154 on: June 27, 2004, 12:03:28 AM »

Great comedy.  I hope they did the end bit, where the whole show is reviewed in pantomime, as it is written in the script.

They did!
You cannot change the past but you certainly can shape the future.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up