Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: TACK, BRA, PUSS PUSS  (Read 13449 times)

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
Re: TACK, BRA, PUSS PUSS
« Reply #30 on: July 09, 2012, 05:56:35 AM »

Thanks to you all for the condolences regarding my former workmate.
And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
-- Anaïs Nin

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #31 on: July 09, 2012, 05:56:49 AM »

It hope to have a bra day - but it may turn out to be tack.

I keep my bra in place with spray-on tack.  I learned that during my pagent days.

We Want Photos!
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #32 on: July 09, 2012, 05:57:25 AM »

Time to head out.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #33 on: July 09, 2012, 05:59:01 AM »

Page Two Bra Dance:

And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
-- Anaïs Nin

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #34 on: July 09, 2012, 06:07:38 AM »

The office next door to our has been vacant since I first started working here over two years ago.  About two months ago, workers have been busy renovating it, reconstructing walls and installing a stair case between this floor and the one beneath.  There was a mad rush to finish during the past two weeks and all I can say is that the completed reception area that is on view on our floor looks like a tacky airport waiting area.  If I can sneak a few pics later on today, I'll post them here.
-- Anaïs Nin

Druxy

• druxmanworks.com
« Reply #35 on: July 09, 2012, 06:14:00 AM »

This play may be about Presidents and elections, but it makes no political statement whatsoever.  It's just fun.

It's also the (extended) book of the musical that I worked on with BK.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4eoe93RgNRY&list=UUQ6z6vyjJFsiqL33qbiSJSQ&index=1&feature=plcp
You can dream…or you can do.

Ginny

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2012, 06:18:33 AM »

Monday morning greetings!  I slept much better last night and woke up in time to tune into GOOD MORNING, AMERICA for their "coverage" of the World Choir Games in Cincinnati.  There were brief cut-ins at 8 and 8:30 live from Fountain Square, but it was a lot of build-up for not much substance.  Now I remember why I stopped watching the early morning network shows - superficial coverage and too many commercials.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ginny

« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2012, 06:29:55 AM »

Today I'm having a lunch meeting at the senior center up the street and then taking my Mom for a doctor's appointment.  And now that it's cooled off a bit, I have to make the guest room and upstairs bathroom habitable for my sister, who arrives tomorrow for a few days.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2012, 07:01:27 AM »

Page Two Bra Dance:

I believe the tie killed any chance of winning that pageant!

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #39 on: July 09, 2012, 07:01:52 AM »

Greetings from the McGlinnventory!

KevinH

« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2012, 07:03:44 AM »

Good morning!

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2012, 07:04:02 AM »

DR Ginny, the next time - although why you'd want to go is beyond me! - you go to the dying Middletown Mall, would you see if that men's clothing shop is still there and if they have any more of my caps? The manufacturer is Broners. The style is the O'Malley.

Thank you, dear!

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2012, 07:05:39 AM »

The orchestra parts are mailed. I believe I shall go to Tekserve and look at MacBooks, perhaps purchase one.

ChasSmith

« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2012, 07:12:57 AM »

The orchestra parts are mailed. I believe I shall go to Tekserve and look at MacBooks, perhaps purchase one.

Nice.  I've been a PC user since the beginning of time, but have been thinking very seriously for the past several months that when it comes time to buy a new computer, I will cross over to the other side.  Looking at the prices causes some wavering in that conviction, but really, I think it needs to be done.

Ginny

« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2012, 07:28:08 AM »

DR Ginny, the next time - although why you'd want to go is beyond me! - you go to the dying Middletown Mall, would you see if that men's clothing shop is still there and if they have any more of my caps? The manufacturer is Broners. The style is the O'Malley.

Thank you, dear!

DR Elmore, I'm pretty sure the shop is still there and you may remember that Richard was looking for a similar cap.  Maybe later this week I'll drag him out to the mall.

Ginny

« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2012, 07:28:47 AM »

Nice.  I've been a PC user since the beginning of time, but have been thinking very seriously for the past several months that when it comes time to buy a new computer, I will cross over to the other side.  Looking at the prices causes some wavering in that conviction, but really, I think it needs to be done.

DRs Elmore and ChasSmith - Richard and I both use MacBooks and we love them!

Kerry

« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2012, 07:36:16 AM »

Ah it was overcast for awhile.  It's so lovely here when the sun is not shining.
I like boat races.

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2012, 07:46:39 AM »

hello, goodbye

Matthew

« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2012, 07:46:59 AM »

One Last Kiss before I head out to camp. 

Matthew

« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2012, 07:47:51 AM »

Yikes!  Don't look at me!

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2012, 08:08:00 AM »

DR DtM - for a moment I thought that was Buddy Hackett when he was a panelist on What's My Line - during the mystery guest segment.
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2012, 08:17:13 AM »

I am also of thinking of purchasing a Mac for home and making my house totally Apple oriented.  Perhaps by October, we will be hearing about an actual Apple TV...
-- Anaïs Nin

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2012, 08:24:21 AM »

So they say........
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2012, 08:38:47 AM »

Morning all!  Have to make this quick because I've decided to start walking again so I don't have the time I did to post in the morning.  I walked a mile today.  I figure I will work my way back up.  I really do need to get this weight off.  I look horrible.

I can sing in a couple languages but I really don't speak anything fluently.  A few words here and there in German, French, Latin, Spanish and maybe one or two in Russian.  Oh and Klingon.  That's a language too! :)

Everyone have a good and safe day!  Vibes to all!  

Good for you walking in the mornings!!!

Of course Klingon is a language, even if I can't speak it.

Ginny

« Reply #54 on: July 09, 2012, 08:42:15 AM »

TOD - I started Spanish in 9th grade, took it all through high school, and placed into the second semester of second year college Spanish as a freshman.  Then, with some room in my senior year schedule, I took one year of college French.  Didn't keep up with either and I've lost most of both languages, except for words here and there.  When we were in France last fall, I found myself remembering the Spanish words for things I wanted to say in French! 

Jane

« Reply #55 on: July 09, 2012, 08:43:52 AM »

Thank you, dear!

I think they sell your hats at my local hat store.  What size & color are you looking for?

Jane

« Reply #56 on: July 09, 2012, 08:45:08 AM »

Thank you, dear!

DR Elmore, I'm pretty sure the shop is still there and you may remember that Richard was looking for a similar cap.  Maybe later this week I'll drag him out to the mall.

Oregon doesn't have sales tax. ;)

Jane

« Reply #57 on: July 09, 2012, 08:45:58 AM »

When we were in France last fall, I found myself remembering the Spanish words for things I wanted to say in French! 

;D

Ginny

« Reply #58 on: July 09, 2012, 08:51:19 AM »

Signing off for my afternoon commitments - Adios!  Au Revoir!  Bye for now!

Jane

« Reply #59 on: July 09, 2012, 08:51:42 AM »

Craig could use some traveling vibes today.  His first flight has been delayed, hopefully not too long so he can catch his connection.

He is headed to Maryland to take a class he hasn't even been able to register for due to the major power outages and the holiday & weekend.  This has been the only class out of the five he needed to take this summer that he could find available. 

At least he was able to set up his introduction to Johns Hopkins while he is there and will be looking for a place to live.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 7   Go Up