Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Down

Author Topic: INVERTED TOENAILS  (Read 33595 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
INVERTED TOENAILS
« on: November 21, 2012, 12:26:26 AM »

Well, you've read the notes, the notes had no inverted toenails, and now it is time for you to post until the inverted cows come home.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re: INVERTED TOENAILS
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2012, 12:27:49 AM »

And the word of the day is: RHADAMANTHINE!

Smoke on your pipe and put that in.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2012, 12:49:25 AM »

A Very Happy Birthday to DR KevinH!! ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2012, 12:51:02 AM »

BK, my Ask BK Wednesday question that I referred to yesterday was are there any other cast album reissue possibilities (besides "A Time for Singing") in the works for Kritzerland?...he asked hopefully.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2012, 01:10:02 AM »

~~~Speedy, Save Recovery Vibes for BK's Cousin Alan's ever-lovin' Dee Dee's Mom!!~~~

George

« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2012, 01:28:16 AM »

Last night, I left work at about 6:00 pm because I went to watch the rehearsal of Olympia Family Theater's locally written stage adaptation of "The Wind In the Willows."  I know the author and composer and a lot of the people in the cast and staff.  I will be running the sound board and microphones again, just as I did earlier this year for OFT's "Goodnight Moon."  One of the women in this cast was in that show, too.  The show opens a week from this Friday.  The score was written by Bruce Whitney, who wrote the score to Harlequin Productions' production of "A Rock & Roll Twelfth Night." 

George

« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2012, 01:28:43 AM »

I love "A Rock & Roll Twelfth Night"...I'm sure that I will eventually like (or at least, get used to) "The Wind In the Willows."

::)

Ben

« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2012, 02:38:38 AM »

Morning all.

That is all.

Ben

« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2012, 02:39:52 AM »

Happy, Happy, Brent, Barbra, Kevin Day (or KavinH as it's spelled in the notes just before the correct spelling)!!!

Ben

« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2012, 02:41:19 AM »

It's a half day at hell the office and then I'm out to Long Island for the weekend. When I return Monday I will have, 4, count 'em, 4 days left for the year. On Friday the 30th we begin the annual volunteer work and then the rest of the time is mine.

Ben

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2012, 02:41:32 AM »

See you all later.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2012, 03:49:24 AM »

Good morning, all! 6:00am arrived  too early this morning, but I am up and ready to see the barber at 8:30. Since the bus schedule s completely screwed up from busgwt cuts, I will be at the stop around 7:45 to make it to Rockefeller Center by 8:30. Following that, I wll hit Toyland for a while and perhaps accomplish something. On my way home, I'll stop at Food Emprium.

That's my day.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2012, 04:40:03 AM »

Good morning, all.

Happy Thanksgiving Eve to all.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2012, 04:40:30 AM »

Happy birthday, DR KevinH.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

ChasSmith

« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2012, 05:00:46 AM »

Good morning, all.

I was having a fairly extended, ongoing dream that had the elements of becoming annoying but was oddly kind of interesting, too, so it was annoying to find myself waking up from it even though I really need more sleep.  Well, such is life.

ChasSmith

« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2012, 05:01:40 AM »

A very happy birthday to DR KevnH!

ChasSmith

« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2012, 05:07:06 AM »

Re the notes:

Damn, Damn, Damn, Damn!  I only recently got that Criterion Thief of Bagdad (haven't seen that since I was a kid) and was rather expecting to be wowed by it.  Well, since there isn't yet an ideal one out there, I shall watch and be happy.

ChasSmith

« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2012, 05:11:41 AM »

Tomorrow is the day for opening the Christmas CD, cranking the "good" system up to eleven, and reveling in some NEW! IMPROVED! holiday cheer.

Jennifer

« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2012, 05:15:58 AM »

Yesterday DR Cillaliz wrote this re: the Dancing With the Stars finale:
Dr Jennifer, I'm fine with the final DWS teams.  Mom likes Shawn and Derek the best now.

I was so happy. I was jumping up and down. I'm sorry, Emmitt seems like a nice enough guy. But he was only staying there because of his popularity. That other night we he got all 10s was an outrage. I actually think that Kelly getting 9.5s helped her (and is the reason she stayed). People were so annoyed with the judges.

I'm surprised your mom loved him so much. I can't imagine she would be a huge football fan (which is his fanbase). I guess a lot of ladies vote for the guy. But he was by far the worst dancer left.

This was my preferred final 3. And I'm not actually sure who I want to win. I really do like them all. I do really like Shawn and Derek a lot. I end up routing for him a lot. Just love him (think he's fantastic and the best choreographer on the show). I think it is their comp to lose. Since they have the most popular pro and an Olympic champion. Where Tony and Val are less popular. And Melissa is not that well known. I think a lot of it will have to do with the performances next Monday.

Jennifer

« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2012, 05:17:10 AM »

Happy Birthday to DR KevinH!!!!

ChasSmith

« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2012, 05:17:43 AM »

Oddly, around junior high school age, I have no idea why, but I became a bit obsessed with the possibility that I was developing an ingrown toenail.  It apparently never happened, but it's something I remember to this day when trimming the large toenails.

Laura

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2012, 05:49:31 AM »

Happy Happy Birthday, DR Kevin H.!
"That's a lotta hamsters."

ChasSmith

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2012, 05:50:32 AM »

Speaking of CDs and such, I have something to

Ask BK :

This is probably a stupid question, but are Kritzerland CD mixes created with traditional two-channel stereo playback in mind, even on today's multi-channel receivers?  Are there exceptions?

I was a late-comer to surround sound at home, setting up my first decent system only two years ago.  The receiver I chose needed to not only process movie tracks wonderfully, but also assume the duties of a traditional stereo amp in being the hub for turntable and other goodies.  (I added a decent outboard phono pre-amp.)  It was my belief then, and is now, that traditional stereo sources should be appreciated in their own element, not "processed" in any number of schemes by the receiver.  Not that I don't experiment now and then.  But I'm a purist at heart, and always force the system into plain old stereo when enjoying regular CDs and records and tapes.  I'll bet a lot of people don't pay much attention to that stuff, but it makes sense to me.

Sam

• " The best things in life are free "
« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2012, 06:15:17 AM »

;D
"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."  (Unknown)

Sam

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2012, 06:15:53 AM »

Morning everyone, cheers for the upcoming holiday.

:)
"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."  (Unknown)

Sam

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2012, 06:17:11 AM »

I'm late again, see ya, off to work.

;)

But, it is a 3 day weekend for me starting at 1:00pm tomorrow.  8)

Kerry

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2012, 06:26:12 AM »

Happy Birthday, DR KevinH!!!!~
I like boat races.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2012, 06:31:44 AM »

Greetings from Toyland!
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Druxy

• druxmanworks.com
« Reply #28 on: November 21, 2012, 06:49:42 AM »

Happy Birthday, Kevin H!
You can dream…or you can do.

John G.

« Reply #29 on: November 21, 2012, 06:59:14 AM »

So, all of the people who work for the same contract agency that I work for got emails late last night that our time sheets had not been approved by the company we work at (we have to file two time sheets, one for the company we work for and one for the company we work at). Since it had not been approved, we would not be getting paid on time this week.

I'm sure it's a computer glitch. But it does make me wonder if that's how they were going to pay for that contractor appreciation party they were giving us next week.
― Voltaire
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9   Go Up