News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: DREAM  (Read 16638 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re: DREAM
« Reply #150 on: December 04, 2012, 10:32:17 PM »

I haven't stopped once today.  I had a long telephonic conversation with the East Coast Singer, I went to the editing room and made the tiny changes, then the editor and I went to Dino's Pizza where we had a large yummilicious pepperoni pizza.  Too much food, but boy was it good! 

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #151 on: December 04, 2012, 10:34:03 PM »

Then I went to the mail place at four o'clock and the damn Ontrac still hadn't been there - another call tomorrow afternoon they'll be getting.  So, I only got one of my two packages.  Then I came home and had to put in changes to yesterday's set of liner notes and that packaging is now all finished.  Then I had to begin the next set of liner notes and I got halfway through those before having to go over to the rehearsal - very cute number for Thursday's shoot.  Then I stopped and got a glazed donut.

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
« Reply #152 on: December 04, 2012, 10:48:51 PM »

I joined Angies List today to try and find a Roofer

So, combined with yesterday's conversation, you are in need of a reefer and a roofer

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
« Reply #153 on: December 04, 2012, 10:50:20 PM »

And on that note, I'm outa here.  To bed!

ChasSmith

« Reply #154 on: December 04, 2012, 11:07:15 PM »

Well, it's 2:00 AM on the right coast and here I am, back from watching SABOTEUR and TORN CURTAIN and gorging myself on Chinese takeout.  We also sampled THE MAN WHO KNEW TOO MUCH and found the color fluctuations very pronounced on this system (Panasonic projector).  Couldn't remember what the various other reported faults were, but we only looked at a couple of scenes.  It did seem that if you turned your mind off to the color stuff, this Blu-ray would at least be the first watchable version we've had in home video.

ChasSmith

« Reply #155 on: December 04, 2012, 11:09:32 PM »

And with that, I must call it a night.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up