Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE  (Read 17766 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re: IN THE BLINK OF AN EYE
« Reply #150 on: December 05, 2012, 10:22:18 PM »

So, I went to Mo's to meet Jason for dinner.  He'd told me his mom might be joining us plus a surprise person.  I get there, and Jason's already there.  The waitress walks us to the back room to a table and as I'm asking him who the special guest person is my eyes go to this huge crowd who suddenly all shout "SURPRISE!"  I couldn't believe it - brilliantly done - a surprise early birthday party for ME.  So many wonderful people there to celebrate - Jason, the Staitman family, Jenna Rosen and her mom, Rita McKenzie, Joan Ryan, Karen Morrow, Dennis Kyle, Jane Noseworthy and hubby, Lisa Livesay, Adryan Russ (who devised the party with Jason), helper Heather, Susanne Blakeslee, Kevin Symons, the Wechters, Adryan's hubby Dale, Kevin Bailey, Doug Haverty, Jason's ever-lovin' Glen, Kay Cole - I hope I'm not forgetting anybody but it was a little overwhelming.  It was so much fun!  More in the notes.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #151 on: December 05, 2012, 10:24:32 PM »

I am sorry that I missed Jeanne.  Nicky came into the bedroom and he wasn't happu that I was on the laptop.  So I had to turn off the computer and pay the little guy some attention.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #152 on: December 05, 2012, 10:27:57 PM »

So, I went to Mo's to meet Jason for dinner.  He'd told me his mom might be joining us plus a surprise person.  I get there, and Jason's already there.  The waitress walks us to the back room to a table and as I'm asking him who the special guest person is my eyes go to this huge crowd who suddenly all shout "SURPRISE!"  I couldn't believe it - brilliantly done - a surprise early birthday party for ME.  So many wonderful people there to celebrate - Jason, the Staitman family, Jenna Rosen and her mom, Rita McKenzie, Joan Ryan, Karen Morrow, Dennis Kyle, Jane Noseworthy and hubby, Lisa Livesay, Adryan Russ (who devised the party with Jason), helper Heather, Susanne Blakeslee, Kevin Symons, the Wechters, Adryan's hubby Dale, Kevin Bailey, Doug Haverty, Jason's ever-lovin' Glen, Kay Cole - I hope I'm not forgetting anybody but it was a little overwhelming.  It was so much fun!  More in the notes.

That is fantastic, BK, I wish I could have been there.  Did anyone take photos?
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #153 on: December 05, 2012, 10:29:27 PM »

Well, my work here is done.

G'night!
“One thing’s universal,

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #154 on: December 05, 2012, 11:13:11 PM »

That is fantastic, BK, I wish I could have been there.  Did anyone take photos?

Many photos - people are sending them to me.  The cake was unbelievable and has to be seen - the cover of my book, Album Produced By.

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
« Reply #155 on: December 05, 2012, 11:44:33 PM »

So great to hear this... congrats!!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #156 on: December 05, 2012, 11:49:02 PM »

Here's the amazing cake.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up