Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: STRAWBERRY FRAPPE  (Read 6900 times)

Cillaliz

Re: STRAWBERRY FRAPPE
« Reply #150 on: July 30, 2013, 08:56:28 PM »

Sorry I've been E and T.  Don't honestly know what I've been doing.  Have been working and coming home.  I don't know if it's allergies or what but I've been really spacey lately.  Glad I'm taking next week off.  I'll be in town almost all the time, but just getting some brain down time

Cillaliz

« Reply #151 on: July 30, 2013, 08:56:41 PM »

I got us to page 6.

Cillaliz

« Reply #152 on: July 30, 2013, 08:57:24 PM »

Vibes to anyone who needs vibes

Cillaliz

« Reply #153 on: July 30, 2013, 08:57:52 PM »

Congrats for whatever has happened that is good

Cillaliz

« Reply #154 on: July 30, 2013, 08:58:05 PM »

Happy birthday to all who have had birthdays

Cillaliz

« Reply #155 on: July 30, 2013, 08:58:15 PM »

I think that about covers it

Cillaliz

« Reply #156 on: July 30, 2013, 08:58:23 PM »

Diet has gone out the window

Cillaliz

« Reply #157 on: July 30, 2013, 08:59:03 PM »

Have to visit a client in jail in the ice cream capitol of the world  oh gee, I may have to stop and get an ice cream while I'm there

Laura

« Reply #158 on: July 30, 2013, 09:09:39 PM »

Good evening. I had a nice day up north. It was still kinda hot and I ran out of water. I have a headache and am drinking Gatorade.

http://www.andthisiswhatisaw.net/2013/07/page-springs-and-bubbling-ponds-fish_30.html
"The last time those pirates were here, they stole our honey, and we had to eat unsweetened yogurt for a week!"
                                                                -- Tiger Lily

Michael

« Reply #159 on: July 30, 2013, 09:20:51 PM »

LIKELY STORIES VOL. 2: "The Lays of Our Lives

Here is the one and only Timothy Carey in his brief but memorable bit as the Gynecologist in "The Lays of Our Lives," the soap opera spoof from the HBO sketch comedy series LIKELY STORIES that aired in the 1980's. It was written and directed by Bruce Kimmel. We also catch a glimpse of Gerrit Graham and Debralee Scott from the previous scene. It is my understanding that those are Jewel Shepard's legs.

http://youtu.be/2ewO4MPryoI
Never stop dreaming.

Cillaliz

« Reply #160 on: July 30, 2013, 09:25:49 PM »

Beautiful photos, Laura. 

Michael

« Reply #161 on: July 30, 2013, 09:45:24 PM »

Donny and Marie Show

Cameos by Andy Gibb, Lorne Greene, Bruce Kimmel, Seals And Crofts & Cindy Williams. From The Donny & Marie Show. 11/24/1978.

http://youtu.be/EuWoyX6cb0s

Only the first sketch
Never stop dreaming.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #162 on: July 30, 2013, 11:09:48 PM »

Back from a grueling comp session - got four songs done and just had to stop.  This will probably take another two nights at least - it's just painstaking work, which I'll explain in the notes, and it's very tiring.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #163 on: July 30, 2013, 11:14:42 PM »

The girl we're replacing is upset because she feels that she will know the material and is willing to come any other time to make up for the Saturday rehearsal - she's not understanding what that rehearsal is about - my only chance to see the show run straight through so that I'll know if something isn't playing right and I need to make changes.  It's not fair to me, not fair to the rest of the cast and a deal breaker and we tell everyone that up front.  She probably thinks I'm the villain but afraid not - she's clearly afraid to stand up to the people who are really screwing things up for her, and that's fine.  But that's her deal, not mine.  If I were her and her age I would have told the other people, "Look, I have this other commitment I made before yours - you gave me a schedule for the rehearsals and performance and that schedule worked so I could do both.  Now you've completely changed everything - I can't disappoint the people to whom I committed to first."  Then they could have done whatever.  But when they know that someone isn't going to make waves then they're just all cocky about it and figure "Oh, who needs to do Kritzerland when we're a big theater."  Well, I know which I'd choose for the long term good.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #164 on: July 30, 2013, 11:14:57 PM »

Page six?

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #165 on: July 30, 2013, 11:15:14 PM »

Whatever happened to pages like ten, eleven and twelve?

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #166 on: July 31, 2013, 12:01:34 AM »

Those were fun video clips, Michael. 
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #167 on: July 31, 2013, 12:02:51 AM »

Well, I'm off.  I need to get something to eat before rehearsal tonight, so I'm leaving.

Be back later!

Tonight, we had a pretty good rehearsal.  We went through the scenes that we blocked last night, but we were in the space where we'll perform.  That's always nice.  It's a lot larger than the small space we had last night.  I also realized that I have a few more lines that I though.  I didn't go through my script as thoroughly as I should have, so I have a few more lines to highlight. :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #168 on: July 31, 2013, 12:10:00 AM »

After rehearsal, I stopped at Fred Meyer (it's right across the street from the rehearsal/performance space) and was just going to see if they had anything on sale.  Well, they did!  Most of the clothes were on sale (certainly, everything that I was interested in), AND everything that I bought was at least an additional 50% off the lowest marked price!  I even got four t-shirts with a two-for-one-with-no-limit coupon that was right there in the store.  The full price for everything that I bought was $284.79, but with all the discounts, I only paid a grand total of $121.65!  I love it when that happens! :D
« Last Edit: July 31, 2013, 12:12:42 AM by George »

George

« Reply #169 on: July 31, 2013, 12:20:12 AM »

Now, I have to balance my checkbook.  My automatically deposited paycheck was just automatically deposited, so I have to make sure that it's all correct.  It's been a while since I did.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #170 on: July 31, 2013, 12:25:14 AM »

Notes are posted and now I'll change topics.

George

« Reply #171 on: July 31, 2013, 12:25:31 AM »

Gratuitous Post #170 171!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up