Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: WHAT KIND OF WORLD DO WE LIVE IN?  (Read 14512 times)

vixmom

• Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty
Re: WHAT KIND OF WORLD DO WE LIVE IN?
« Reply #180 on: August 15, 2013, 09:47:50 PM »

Thursday evening greetings!

So, yesterday Richard and I left about 3pm for our Wednesday workout.  About halfway there, he said, "My chest hurts," so, instead of turning left into the Y, we turned right into the ER.  They determined almost immediately that he was NOT having a heart attack, but decided to keep him overnight and do a stress test this morning.  Late this afternoon the cardiologist told us that that test suggested there might be a blockage in the lower part of the heart, so tomorrow morning they're doing an angiogram (cath) to find out for sure.  If necessary, a stent will be placed to open the blockage.

Vibes would be appreciated.

Vibes and prayers Ginny  for  good Father Richard

and coping vibes and prayers for our beloved Ginny
Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty

It’s weird being the same age as old people

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #181 on: August 15, 2013, 10:19:43 PM »

Finished with my viewing, had some low-cal cheese and crackers and a couple of low-cal sweets and some melon balls.  Done.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #182 on: August 16, 2013, 12:02:58 AM »

And now, I'm off.  Time for rehearsal...a full run-through or two!  I hope I don't call for lines too often. ::)

;D

Well, we got through the whole show only once, but we worked a few scenes.  I felt like I might have called for lines more than anyone else, but that could just be my perception.  It was a good rehearsal.  A few of us stood around and chatted afterward, and that was fun.  I'm home now and need to ketchup on the posts and get to bed. 
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #183 on: August 16, 2013, 12:03:13 AM »

I want to go to bed earlier than usual so that I can get to work earlier than usual because I'm going to have lunch with one of the cast members, Vanessa.  She was the stage manager when I ran the sound for both "Titus Andronicus" and "Reservoir Dogs."  She's a lot of fun to be around and we want to chat and talk about whatever. ;) Anyway, we're going to meet at 11:30, which is an early lunch for me, so that's why I need to get to work early.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 12:05:40 AM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up