Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Down

Author Topic: THE CURIOUS CASE OF THE DISAPPEARING AVATARS AND SMILEYS BY ERLE STANLEY GARDNER  (Read 10320 times)

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall

I can't see DR JANE's avatar!
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.

Page Three Dance with no picture.

Ben

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!

Bruce we definitely have similar taste in donuts.  If you ever go to Voodoo Doughnuts try their double chocolate doughnut.  Make sure you get the correct one.  The first time Bryan brought me their donuts they gave him a plain doughnut with chocolate glaze.

I used to LOVE the crumb donuts at Winchell's Donuts.  In fact a visit to LA always included at stop on the way in from the airport.  Sadly the quality of their donuts went downhill and I eventually stopped going for the crumb donuts.  I never really liked crumb donuts anywhere else.

Jane

I can't see DR JANE's avatar!

I see yours.

ChasSmith

Jose did this (he posted on Twitter) but I can't imagine even thinking about doing it, even if I was first in line. It's only freakin' food. That's why I get angry at foodies. They treat food as if it's a cure for cancer. It's FOOD!!! THAT'S ALL IT IS. STOP TREATING IT LIKE GOLD.

Cronut Craze

Off my soapbox.

Now there's an interesting take on Hell.  Hundreds of crazy people standing in an insanely long line, staring at their cellphones.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?

I went ahead and made the trek to 68th and Amsterdam to my pharmacy. I'm glad I made the effort because it keeps me moving and away from my fears of being alone and on my own away from my environment.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.

My favorite donut has always been the Boston Kreme with custard filling

That is one of my all-time favorites, too!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

I'm doing Weight Watchers and lost 27.6 pounds in 17 weeks. Portions and tracking what I'm eating and a lot of walking with the dog.

Congratulations, Mike!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Jane

I went ahead and made the trek to 68th and Amsterdam to my pharmacy. I'm glad I made the effort because it keeps me moving and away from my fears of being alone and on my own away from my environment.

Moving is important.  I'm glad it made you feel better to get out.

Jane

Jose did this (he posted on Twitter) but I can't imagine even thinking about doing it, even if I was first in line. It's only freakin' food. That's why I get angry at foodies. They treat food as if it's a cure for cancer. It's FOOD!!! THAT'S ALL IT IS. STOP TREATING IT LIKE GOLD.

Cronut Craze

Off my soapbox.

It isn't about food, it is about supporting the New York Police Department and Madison Square Park Conservancy ;)

Ben

Yeah, Right.

singdaw

• Someone in a tree
    • David's Facebook Page

who knows what you're up to!!!??? ;) 

Indeed.     :)

I found out that the limes were part of a staff devotional. Which I missed, because I can't attend the weekly staff meeting; it is scheduled when I am at my other part-time job.
I just come here for the novelty coffee mugs and their trenchant commentary on the little ironies of everyday life.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.

Yes, and now I can see YOUR avatar again DR JANE....most mysterious.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.

LIMES!!!!

George

And the word of the day is: ORRERY!

And The Song Of The Day Is:  HOW HIGH THE MOON

One of my favorite videos of The Manhattan Transfer is when they got to sing "How High the Moon" with Ella Fitzgerald on the Grammy Awards! :D

singdaw

• Someone in a tree
    • David's Facebook Page

Another word I love to say out loud...

ORANGERIE!

8)
I just come here for the novelty coffee mugs and their trenchant commentary on the little ironies of everyday life.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?

And the tsuris is over! All is hopefully right with the world. At least my world. 

For now.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

singdaw

• Someone in a tree
    • David's Facebook Page

This is GREAT news, DR elmore3003!       :D

George

Topic of the Day:

When I was a kid, I loved the Choco-Taco!  As for ice cream at home, just a plain hot fudge sundae (preferably with actual hot fudge, not just chocolate syrup...but I like that, too).  For pies, I have always loved pecan or cherry or blueberry or chocolate cream or coconut cream (not necessarily in that order).

George

And the tsuris is over! All is hopefully right with the world. At least my world. 

For now.

Great news!!

Ginny

For now.

Whew!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Jane

Jane

Yes, and now I can see YOUR avatar again DR JANE....most mysterious.

Yes it is since the problems were yesterday and not today-lol

Jane

For now.

Thank goodness!!!!

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?

I wish I could have a drink!

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?

Here's a shot of the new musical BIG FISH. I wanna see it!

Jane

The first time we attempted to get doughnuts at Voodoo was on a Sunday morning.  We waited in line long enough for Bryan to get coffee at a near by shop.  Judging by how far we moved we figured our wait would be about an hour and a half.  We did not wait in line any longer.

Jane

George

Well, since we're so close...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 7   Go Up