Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: KRITZERLAND AT STERLING'S 44  (Read 12200 times)

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
Re: KRITZERLAND AT STERLING'S 44
« Reply #150 on: April 07, 2014, 06:59:45 PM »

'night

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #151 on: April 07, 2014, 07:29:17 PM »

Watching Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close. I'm halfway through and thankfully Max Von Sydow has shown up.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

Michael

« Reply #152 on: April 07, 2014, 08:04:00 PM »

i been trying to watch the kritzerland videos, but they start off with no sound and then freeze up. tried on Facebook and On Youtube page. Maybe too many people trying to watch them :-)
Never stop dreaming.

Michael

« Reply #153 on: April 07, 2014, 08:05:18 PM »

The highlight of my Cabaret series was the final show with Aaron Lazar

Never stop dreaming.

Michael

« Reply #154 on: April 07, 2014, 08:06:08 PM »

It was also nice to see DR Arnold Brockman at the show. He was lucky to have missed the last show.
Never stop dreaming.

Michael

« Reply #155 on: April 07, 2014, 08:10:14 PM »

Fantastic turn of events in the Quebec election. The Liberal is in with a majority government. Triumphing over the separatist party. The Zenophobe leader of the party lost her own seat. She will have to resign as leader. I've been trying to watch live broadcasts but the channels I think are too busy to get the news
Never stop dreaming.

singdaw

• Someone in a tree
    • David's Facebook Page
« Reply #156 on: April 07, 2014, 08:17:05 PM »

Enjoying ALL of the Kritzerland 44 videos - each and every one a home run. Our very own dear DR Ryacko is truly funny and in fine voice. But the most special is bk's premiere with Richard M. Sherman. Wow!    :)
I just come here for the novelty coffee mugs and their trenchant commentary on the little ironies of everyday life.

Cillaliz

« Reply #157 on: April 07, 2014, 08:21:56 PM »

I wish i could have seen THE MOST HAPPY FELLA AT City Center.  I was only ever in the lobby, never saw a show there.  Also, it would have been wonderful to see Cheyenne, of course, but it would have given me a chance to see if Bradley Dean is as handsome as his resume photo.

Bradley's in this list of photos from last night.
http://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Photo-Coverage-Inside-the-Closing-Night-Party-for-Encores-THE-MOST-HAPPY-FELLA-20140407#.U0MgOoA7hMI

I spy Elmore!

Cillaliz

« Reply #158 on: April 07, 2014, 08:25:42 PM »

Flute choir decided to take a break for the summer and regroup next fall.  That means I get two Sunday afternoons a month back in addition to the Wednesday nights I get back until fall when band starts again.   I have to say this is really nice

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #159 on: April 07, 2014, 08:28:02 PM »

Listening to another upcoming Kritzerland project - so great.  And so great to finally have three things in the hopper again, along with a fourth that's already done but has to have some decisions made on the program.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #160 on: April 07, 2014, 08:28:16 PM »

Finished The Stuff - pretty wacky.

John G.

« Reply #161 on: April 07, 2014, 08:32:41 PM »

I wish i could have seen THE MOST HAPPY FELLA AT City Center.  I was only ever in the lobby, never saw a show there.  Also, it would have been wonderful to see Cheyenne, of course, but it would have given me a chance to see if Bradley Dean is as handsome as his resume photo.

http://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Photo-Coverage-Inside-the-Closing-Night-Party-for-Encores-THE-MOST-HAPPY-FELLA-20140407#.U0MgOoA7hMI

I spy Elmore!

Half an Elmore.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

Cillaliz

« Reply #162 on: April 07, 2014, 08:42:18 PM »

I spy Elmore!

Half an Elmore.

Yes, but it's still Elmore!

John G.

« Reply #163 on: April 07, 2014, 08:57:36 PM »

That it is, Cillaliz.

Good night, all.
― Voltaire

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #164 on: April 07, 2014, 10:52:38 PM »

Hmmm, kind of a reverse Dorian Gray.  Mr. Dean keep getting older, but the 8 X 10s stay young.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

youngreps@sbcglobal.net

• Empty nester banned from Costco.
« Reply #165 on: April 07, 2014, 11:16:11 PM »

PARENTS, WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH PARENTS TODAY? 
Helicopter parents.  The ones who hover over a child's every blink, sneeze and hurt feeling, and never let them get their knees skinned.
Parents that don't teach children manners, social skills, a respect for what came before them.
Parents that put their kids on pedestals as if their children are born winners, receiving trophies for just "participating" instead of learning the value of competing, winning AND losing.  Disappointment is not allowed by overcheerleading parents.  It does kids no favors to grow up with a misguided idea that they are brilliant at everything. Some people are more gifted than others.  Some will have more opportunities than others.   Some will achieve great things, but it is not a given. 
Parents have forgotten to teach the value of hard work (not just academically) to achieve a dream.
Parents who don't take the time to educate children about the important things in life, most of which you will never learn in school. 
Leslie

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #166 on: April 07, 2014, 11:39:17 PM »

This day has completely gotten away from me - how did that happen?  Downloading the second batch.  I'll post a bunch of these in the notes, of course.  But here's our very own Robert Yacko bringing down the house as an appetizer - this is the first time we've ever done the complete version of this - in What If we only did two verses then went somewhere else.  It really works on its own, I think, and if I were to do What If again that's what I'd do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jLRXJSePw08&list=UUEtKuDonRVT0hUV9k4LwIeg&feature=share

BK, on your clip reel who sang "Out There" and who sang "Somewhere That's Green"?

Nice job DR Ryacko!
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #167 on: April 07, 2014, 11:43:10 PM »

And just so you don't have to wait - here I am premiering the new song I wrote with the amazing Richard M. Sherman.  Shockingly, no one seems to be viewing any of these on Facebook - they must be falling off the news feeds quickly.  And I'm jiggy with that. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64-KqGJD8ss&list=UUEtKuDonRVT0hUV9k4LwIeg&feature=share&index=1

Love it!
“One thing’s universal,
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up