Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down

Author Topic: ON ANY NUMBER OF LEVELS  (Read 4779 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
ON ANY NUMBER OF LEVELS
« on: January 04, 2015, 12:30:40 AM »

Well, you've read the notes, the notes were interesting on any number of levels, and now it is time for you to post until the leveled cows come home.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re: ON ANY NUMBER OF LEVELS
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 12:31:17 AM »

And the word of the day is: NIVEOUS!

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2015, 03:02:24 AM »

I didn't sleep very long.   I will read another chapter in the new book I began, after the kindle book I gave up on, and hope I fall back to sleep.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2015, 03:45:10 AM »

Well, "The HEAD! That Wouldn'the DIE!" is finally officially over!!  We oversold by a couple of seats, but people squeezed in together and we got them all in! :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2015, 03:47:05 AM »

While the audience obviously loved the show, the weren't as demonstrative as other nights...but we got their money, anyway!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2015, 03:49:35 AM »

Today at noon, we're meeting to strike the set...that's the best part of having a small theater, strike can be relatively easy.

George

« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2015, 03:51:54 AM »

And now, I'm FINALLY going to bed.

Have a good day, all!!

Ben

« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2015, 03:57:55 AM »

Morning all.

That is all.

Michael

« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2015, 04:28:39 AM »

good morning to all
Never stop dreaming.

FJL

« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2015, 04:34:33 AM »

Cilla, just catching up, and so glad your niece is doing better than she was!

Michael

« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2015, 04:41:02 AM »

I had a strange dream that seemed to be long and plotted out. It was filled with people I have never met except for actress Emily Blunt playing herself. It was about working for another company and wasn't quite sure what they did, but I liked the energy and the money they were going to give me. I was on my way to resign my position at FedEx and got inside the elevator with co-workers and Emily Blunt who was no longer an actress but working for the company and that where I woke up.

There was a sci-fi moment when this older worker would seem to run out of energy and lie down. They would place an iPad kind of device on his chest and it would re-energize him. My first assignment was to order new letterhead. All the new recruits wore red jackets I was going to complain I didn't have one but I realized I had one on. And just before the end everyone was wearing a blue one except for Emily Blunt was wearing designer (don't know who) business attire.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2015, 04:43:36 AM by Mike »
Never stop dreaming.

Kerry

« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2015, 04:49:34 AM »

Good Morning.  I think I'll take a nap later today.
I like boat races.

Kerry

« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2015, 04:50:02 AM »

I had a strange dream that seemed to be long and plotted out. It was filled with people I have never met except for actress Emily Blunt playing herself. It was about working for another company and wasn't quite sure what they did, but I liked the energy and the money they were going to give me. I was on my way to resign my position at FedEx and got inside the elevator with co-workers and Emily Blunt who was no longer an actress but working for the company and that where I woke up.

There was a sci-fi moment when this older worker would seem to run out of energy and lie down. They would place an iPad kind of device on his chest and it would re-energize him. My first assignment was to order new letterhead. All the new recruits wore red jackets I was going to complain I didn't have one but I realized I had one on. And just before the end everyone was wearing a blue one except for Emily Blunt was wearing designer (don't know who) business attire.
Can't wait to find out what the Dream-O-Matic makes of this.

I like boat races.

singdaw

• Someone in a tree
    • David's Facebook Page
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2015, 05:07:00 AM »

Thanks for the vibes, everyone!   Still sick.        :P
I just come here for the novelty coffee mugs and their trenchant commentary on the little ironies of everyday life.

Druxy

• druxmanworks.com
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2015, 05:37:08 AM »

BK,

Why would Banjo be in boxer shorts?

Who played Whiteside?
You can dream…or you can do.

Druxy

• druxmanworks.com
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2015, 05:41:40 AM »

We watched THE HUNDRED FOOT JOURNEY last night.

It was beautiful to look at and had fine performances, but the screenplay totally lacked focus.

Disappointing.
You can dream…or you can do.

KevinH

« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2015, 06:01:02 AM »

Good morning!

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2015, 06:50:34 AM »

Good morning, all!  I slept late, partly because i was lazy and partly because of a disturbing dream that woke me around 7:30.  Before that, I had wakened around 4:00am and could not get back to sleep for what seemed ages Then I had this dream, of which I remember only pieces:  a Manhattan Dunkin' Donuts and an office building with a huge window looking north over Seventh Avenue around 50th Street, working in a large Barnes & Noble, riding in a car driven by (I think) the Man from Philadelphia, we were in Middletown, Ohio, where Shaker Road intersects with Manchester Avenue and it was raining and the driver took a wrong turn and a police car with flashing lights pulled us over.  He had bad news: my two brothers had been attacked and injured. Then I was in some parking lot with my sister-in-law JoAnn and several ladies and informed that my brother Randy was in a hospital room and that Macbeth had been killed in the attack; the last thing I remember before the alarm rang is lying on the concrete sobbing and keening.  It was quite disturbing.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2015, 06:52:48 AM »

I'll finish up my Moross notes this morning and then begin a new round of edits.  I need to talk to Joshie about any help he might need at City Center this week and to my colleague Curtis about the office internet mess.

I also need a trip to market.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

ChasSmith

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2015, 07:26:48 AM »

Good morning, all.

I woke too early, too, and didn't even know I was falling back to sleep, but then it was suddenly ten o' the clock and now I am a groggy mess.

Coffee!

ChasSmith

« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2015, 07:27:40 AM »

I don't remember my dreams, even though I know I woke from an active, noisy one, which is just as well because the Dream-O-Matic 6000 is going to be blowing fuses on those last two.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2015, 07:28:07 AM »

Congrats to DR GEORGE on his successful HEAD!
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2015, 07:30:29 AM »

The Dream-O-Matic 6000 says that DR MIKE's dream indicates that he feels the changes at his current job have created a new positive atmosphere for him, and that he is pleased to still be working there instead of someplace else. His medical team has revived him and he is also appreciative for that, and he feels that he is on the road to being one of the team once again.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #23 on: January 04, 2015, 07:32:28 AM »

The Dream-O-Matic 6000 says that DR ELMORE's dream indicates that he is being prepared for changes in family dynamics - not necessarily including the loss of a relative - but a change. Also do not wonder if decisions made in the past are as they should be, they have already been made and cannot be changed. He will also take more control of his life this year and should make every effort to be in the driver's seat rather than merely a passenger in life.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #24 on: January 04, 2015, 07:32:52 AM »

DR MIKE and DR ELMORE please deposit $35 in my PayPal account.

FJL

« Reply #25 on: January 04, 2015, 07:42:57 AM »

I love Dream-o-Matic 6000! 

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #26 on: January 04, 2015, 07:43:55 AM »

I am trying to figure out how Banjo got a chance to wear boxer shorts.....it had to be when he came out of the kitchen and before he went into the library.....or maybe he took off his coat at the beginning and was wearing them.

It is a mystery.

FJL

« Reply #27 on: January 04, 2015, 07:45:28 AM »

Brady Bunch "React positively" dance

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVDgD7Y64sA

Jennifer

« Reply #28 on: January 04, 2015, 07:45:45 AM »

DR Jane wrote:
I attempted to read my new kindle book but it keeps repeating sentences when I turn the pages.  Anyone know how I can fix this or get my money back?  Changing the font size didn't work.

If you just bought it you can get your money back by going into your account.  If you go on an actual computer and go into your amazon account you can go into manage your content. Under "your content" and under "actions" if you just bought it it will have the choice "return for refund".

I would suggest either a) deleting it off your device and re-sending it. Or contacting customer service to see if they can help you.  I have never had this problem.

Jennifer

« Reply #29 on: January 04, 2015, 07:46:42 AM »

If anyone has a kindle and likes JD Robb.  8 books are on sale today only for $1.99
http://smile.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/ref=pe_170810_130410980_pe_button/?docId=1000677541
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up