Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: THE INCIDENT OF THE SWEET CHILI SHRIMP AND THE GROSS NACHOS WITH GROUND BEEF  (Read 2848 times)

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!

Page 3.
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!

Just me and a "guest" online right now.
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!

A guest?

A ghost?

A gest?

Jennifer

Feel better vibes for DR Jane and BK!~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!

Thank you DR Jennifer.  I think I am reacting to a combination of my lunch on the plane combined with the bumpy ride home.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?

I had to lay down again - something was very wrong with those nachos last night.  Don't think I'll be eating anything today, at least until MUCH later.  I will go out in a bit and get some ginger ale.

BK, after I turned 60, I swear my digestive system went through changes.  For instance, I am now lactose intolerant.  Perhaps your system n longer tolerates certain foods.  i still think you need to see your doctor.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?

I am home from a wonderful meeting and there are good things afoot. My slump is indeed turning around. I can say no more than that at the moment, and as soon as I can, you will be the first to know.

Thank you for the vibes!
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?

Hello, everyone.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?

So glad to hear that your meeting went well, Larry!

May you find interesting work, be comfortably busy, and feel pleased with your compensation.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?

Tom, thanks for the AC information. I looked into it. Even the portable units apparently need to vent to the outside--not surprising, really--and that wouldn't work here for me. But I'm glad such units exist; they certainly fill a void in the AC world. I'm praying for a COOL summer.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?

Ron, so sorry to hear about your coworkers. Vibes to all of you.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?

Bruce, I don't know about Whole Foods, but some stores that have delis will take orders. Whole Foods usually rotates their salad/buffet items, too, so not everything is available every day. You could inquire. Kept refrigerated in a container with a tight lid the food should be fine for several days.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?

I had to lay down again - something was very wrong with those nachos last night.  Don't think I'll be eating anything today, at least until MUCH later.  I will go out in a bit and get some ginger ale.

BK, after I turned 60, I swear my digestive system went through changes.  For instance, I am now lactose intolerant.  Perhaps your system n longer tolerates certain foods.  i still think you need to see your doctor.

As we get older our digestive systems lose the ability to digest, especially protein. I find digestive enzymes helpful.

Jane

I am home from a wonderful meeting and there are good things afoot. My slump is indeed turning around. I can say no more than that at the moment, and as soon as I can, you will be the first to know.

Thank you for the vibes!

CONTINUED VIBES!!!
MAY YOUR SLUMP COMPLETELY TURN AROUND!!!

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?

Another thought:   What is going on in traffic these days?  People out there are making left turns and swinging wide to the right -- even into another lane of traffic -- to accomplish this.

Has everyone been drinking the Kool-Aid?

I see so many strange things while driving that I'm amazed there aren't more accidents. Some days are worse than others. I have no idea why.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?

I'm pleased to hear about LITTLE WOMEN's success. May it prove to be a lucrative production.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?

TTFN.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.

Thank you for the vibes!

CONTINUED VIBES!!!

~~~SUPER DITTO!!~~~
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

KevinH

Good evening!

Jane

Good evening DR Kevin.

Jane

George or Tom, do you know if there is a place to park at Sea-Tac to wait for a pick up call?

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?

So glad to hear that your meeting went well, Larry!

May you find interesting work, be comfortably busy, and feel pleased with your compensation.

I'm counting on it, DR Jeanne! Thank you.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?

Thank you for the vibes!

CONTINUED VIBES!!!

Merci beaucoup many many times!

George

George or Tom, do you know if there is a place to park at Sea-Tac to wait for a pick up call?

Yes, there is a cellphone parking lot.  It's very easy to find.  They have signs.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?

I suspect the ground beef is the culprit - perhaps it had been sitting around for too long.  I'm still too queasy to eat.  I have some Diet 7-Up here and I'm sipping that.  It's always amusing to be both hungry and nauseous at the same time.

George

Well, I'm off to the theater.  Tonight is our $5 preview/final dress!  Hopefully, it all goes well AND we get an audience. 

George

Even though it's only $5 (as opposed to the regular price of $15), we don't always get many people.

Until later.

Jane

Thank you for the vibes!

CONTINUED VIBES!!!

Merci beaucoup many many times!

:-*

Jane

Yes, there is a cellphone parking lot.  It's very easy to find.  They have signs.

Thanks.  It is good to know it is there if we need it.

Jane

I suspect the ground beef is the culprit - perhaps it had been sitting around for too long.  I'm still too queasy to eat.  I have some Diet 7-Up here and I'm sipping that.  It's always amusing to be both hungry and nauseous at the same time.

"Amusing".  I do not find it amusing ;D 

I do get what you mean though.  Actually I am not too bad until I eat.  Fortunately I am better after eating dinner than I have been since Tuesday.   
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up