Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: THE FUN FIRST REHEARSAL  (Read 3466 times)

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
Re: THE FUN FIRST REHEARSAL
« Reply #90 on: September 27, 2016, 06:27:29 PM »

Want to know what Facebook this crazy was using?  Marguerite Zelle.  Nice name.  Google it.  I'll save you the trouble - aka Mata Hari - aka spy.  Good one Babs.  Your sickness knows no bounds. 

There are several Marguerite Zelle's on fb so I couldn't figure out which one she is.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #91 on: September 27, 2016, 06:27:46 PM »

Must go feed my face.

Jane

« Reply #92 on: September 27, 2016, 06:29:01 PM »

Jane, we saw Hell or High Water today. Just excellent. Script and acting. The movie did not look like Texas, however. It looked like little town in New Mexico I used to pass through on the way to Santa Fe. Sure enough, that's where it was shot.

Interesting, and funny, on the New Mexico town.  I am glad you agree regarding the film, script, and acting.  I kind of groaned when Keith said he wanted to see this.  It was nice to be wrong.

Jane

« Reply #93 on: September 27, 2016, 06:30:41 PM »

Not really troubles.  I'm just bored of people ripping off our shows, but more importantly fracturing the already small audience pool, and even more importantly, not just doing something THEY thought of - being original is always more fun and the way to go, but I guess it's easier to just look at someone else's thing and just do it.

I told Keith about this today.  Really, to say it was their original idea was just wrong.  If you look at commercials for new shows they all say they are the number one show  ::)

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #94 on: September 27, 2016, 06:31:25 PM »

I'm here now, Larry.

I watched THE REPUBLIC OF DOYLE a year or so ago. I thought I'd like it, but grew tired of it after, I think, two episodes. I found the writing a bit weak, a little too predictable.

I'm finally liking it. Took me about seen episodes before it clicked.  I also like the views of Newfoundland.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Jane

« Reply #95 on: September 27, 2016, 06:31:55 PM »

More alarming than THAT however, was finding out this crazy woman is still stalking me on the Internet - I hadn't imagined (I should have) that she would have followed me to Facebook but she did and then she laid low until she thought she could cause some trouble, which, of course, she didn't.  And of course Facebook doesn't allow bogus accounts so I of course will alert them, tell them what her real account is and perhaps they'll just boot her the hell out of there, which is what she deserves.  Enjoying this, Babs?  Hope so, really, I do.   

I cannot tell you how many e-mails I got today about this other show thing from folks who couldn't believe it, so I'm not alone in that. 

I am glad people have responded regarding the other show.  I hope they were vocal on the page.  If I knew where to go I would as well.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #96 on: September 27, 2016, 06:32:33 PM »

Larry, do you have access to the show I recommended to Jane, A PLACE TO CALL HOME? Riveting.

The Australian series?  No.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Jane

« Reply #97 on: September 27, 2016, 06:33:34 PM »

Larry, do you have access to the show I recommended to Jane, A PLACE TO CALL HOME? Riveting.

It is a good show.  Is it still on?  We haven't seen it since we returned home from our trip.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #98 on: September 27, 2016, 06:33:46 PM »

Want to know what Facebook this crazy was using?  Marguerite Zelle.  Nice name.  Google it.  I'll save you the trouble - aka Mata Hari - aka spy.  Good one Babs.  Your sickness knows no bounds. 

There are several Marguerite Zelle's on fb so I couldn't figure out which one she is.

She's not one of my friends.  I have become more selective now since there are a lot of frauds with false names.

Jane

« Reply #99 on: September 27, 2016, 06:34:13 PM »

I had a most exciting day. I filled my tank, had my car washed (it was quite dirty and this really upsets my neighbor  :D ), and stopped for a falafel. I had some free time this afternoon, but it was just TOO HOT to do much. 85 degrees indoors! With both the AC and fan on high. Ugh.

Where did you go for a falafel?  Was it good?

Jane

« Reply #100 on: September 27, 2016, 06:34:43 PM »

Tomorrow should be cooler, thankfully.

And did you know that people avoid the car wash on hot days? I didn't. There was hardly anyone there.

Isn't that the best time to go? ;D

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #101 on: September 27, 2016, 06:37:18 PM »

And then someone goes on my Facebook page, where I have not come out and actually said what's bugging me, just alluded to it - so I'm thinking how would this person who I don't know and who's never posted on my page before know?  And then I looked at her page and guess who it is - why our favorite little sick in the head stalker, which a simple look at her "friends" list tells me instantly - oops - I'm sure you all remember HER.  And since we know she's reading this post, you really need mental help, dear girl.  Blocked.  I'm sure you'll be "friending" me again under whatever other names you can come up with, but I'm on to you, as always.

Oh, my goodness! :o Talk about needing to get a life!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #102 on: September 27, 2016, 06:38:06 PM »

Actually they're NOT being vocal on the page because no one wants to offend her - she knows what she's doing - it's to help her sons, who are producing.  But as you've read, it's just a blatant rip-off of what we do - I mean, you'd have to be blind not to see it, but everyone is "liking" it and no one is saying, "Sounds like what Kritzerland's been doing for, I don't know, six YEARS."  It's nauseating.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #103 on: September 27, 2016, 06:39:18 PM »

I believe all the marguerite zelle profiles are bogus - but hers showed up right on top.  One as Marguerite Zelle and the other as Marguerite Zelle MacLeod.

Jane

« Reply #104 on: September 27, 2016, 06:41:49 PM »

Who can answer my Grand Marnier vs Gran Gala question?

Frustrated with the dentist Keith wanted to go to the local Mexican restaurant we like with the excellent Margarita's.  We ordered our usual Cadillac Margarita, only they didn't seem right.  We were told, unless otherwise requested, they are made with Gran Gala instead of Grand Mariener which is more expensive.

We know they usually come with Grand Marnier so this surprised us.  The waiter brought us an extra shot of Gran Gala since they didn't taste right to us.  They still didn't, so the bar tender came and spoke with us and gave us a shot of Grand Marnier and then they were good.

I tasted each shot before we split the additions to our drinks and found the Gala a bit thicker and sweeter than the Marnier.  Plain I might have preferred that but in the drinks the Marnier was much more flavorful.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 06:44:39 PM by Jane »

Jane

« Reply #105 on: September 27, 2016, 06:42:14 PM »

Yes, with the extra shot I am a wee bit drunk ;D

Does it show?

Jane

« Reply #106 on: September 27, 2016, 06:42:29 PM »

My hip feels better right now :)

Jane

« Reply #107 on: September 27, 2016, 06:43:02 PM »

Oh, I guess my question is, what do you think of Mariener vs Gala?

Jane

« Reply #108 on: September 27, 2016, 06:45:31 PM »

Actually they're NOT being vocal on the page because no one wants to offend her - she knows what she's doing - it's to help her sons, who are producing.  But as you've read, it's just a blatant rip-off of what we do - I mean, you'd have to be blind not to see it, but everyone is "liking" it and no one is saying, "Sounds like what Kritzerland's been doing for, I don't know, six YEARS."  It's nauseating.

Yes, nauseating.  It would have been fine if she didn't say "original"

Jane

« Reply #109 on: September 27, 2016, 06:51:36 PM »

I believe all the marguerite zelle profiles are bogus - but hers showed up right on top.  One as Marguerite Zelle and the other as Marguerite Zelle MacLeod.

So you accepted a friend who has no friends?  You need to be more careful.  I know it is difficult when you have such a large following of people who want to be friends with you.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #110 on: September 27, 2016, 07:32:58 PM »

Well, it's past time for me to leave work, so I'm leaving. 

Be back later.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #111 on: September 27, 2016, 07:55:28 PM »

I'm here now, Larry.

I watched THE REPUBLIC OF DOYLE a year or so ago. I thought I'd like it, but grew tired of it after, I think, two episodes. I found the writing a bit weak, a little too predictable.

I'm finally liking it. Took me about seen episodes before it clicked.  I also like the views of Newfoundland.

Maybe I should give it another try. Some shows get off to a slow start. Acorn has six seasons of it, so someone liked it! I, too, enjoyed the scenery.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #112 on: September 27, 2016, 07:56:33 PM »

The Australian series?  No.

Too bad Netflix no longer has it. Acorn has a 30-day free trial. You could watch a lot in 30 days.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #113 on: September 27, 2016, 07:57:26 PM »

It is a good show.  Is it still on?  We haven't seen it since we returned home from our trip.

Yes, it's still on. Season 4 starts this fall.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #114 on: September 27, 2016, 07:59:26 PM »

I had a most exciting day. I filled my tank, had my car washed (it was quite dirty and this really upsets my neighbor  :D ), and stopped for a falafel. I had some free time this afternoon, but it was just TOO HOT to do much. 85 degrees indoors! With both the AC and fan on high. Ugh.

Where did you go for a falafel?  Was it good?

A few months ago a little place called Fresh Pita opened on Sepulveda, just south of Culver Blvd. Yes, it's good. I just wish restaurants would invest in air fryers ($200-300), rather than deep frying.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #115 on: September 27, 2016, 07:59:39 PM »

So you accepted a friend who has no friends?  You need to be more careful.  I know it is difficult when you have such a large following of people who want to be friends with you.

Until recently, like six months ago, I never paid attention and just accepted whoever friended me.  I'm sure she's been laying in wait for this moment for over a year.  Had I actually gone to her page before friending her I would have seen that in her friends big as life was Babs, our lovely stalker.  That's what I did today and how I knew instantly what was going on.  But Googling the name was the surprise - Mata Hari and all.  What a crazy.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #116 on: September 27, 2016, 08:00:03 PM »

Back from a longer jog - three-and-a-half miles.  We call that Wacky Noodles Guilt Jog.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #117 on: September 27, 2016, 08:01:28 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if Miss Crazy Lady has friended me under other names.  I mean, why stop at two.  What's creepy is that she has this need to actually see what I'm posting everywhere.  What thrill can she get out of that?  Babs, are you reading this?  What thrill do you get out of it?

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #118 on: September 27, 2016, 08:05:45 PM »

Dental vibes to DS Keith.

The dentist I'm now going to makes a new crown in about 30 minutes. I didn't think this was a big deal when my cousin told me about it, but I have to say it is convenient. And I do like the dentist.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #119 on: September 27, 2016, 08:08:00 PM »

Good night.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up