Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: PITH AND VINEGAR  (Read 17263 times)

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
Re:PITH AND VINEGAR
« Reply #150 on: December 04, 2004, 09:54:39 PM »

And another interesting thing I noticed earlier while at the store...

In the snack aisle was something called a "Cookie Dough Bar".   Hmmm...  Are they just putting raw cookie dough into cellophane now?

;)
Make Your Own Luck.

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #151 on: December 04, 2004, 09:54:58 PM »

Yesterday (early), DR Noel posted the following:

I'm not sure how many numbers I have in Generation F'd - could be two, could be three.  The opening number is the catchiest number ever written.  Eight bars of the thing and you'll be humming it forever.  I say this not as a boast, but as a warning.

This has been buzzing in the back of my brain ever since I read it.  It's an Artie Shaughnessy reference, right?  (Earning John Mahoney his Tony in the process.)
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #152 on: December 04, 2004, 10:41:58 PM »

Very well then, the notes are up (it all worked fine, and it posted tomorrow's date of the 5th).  So, I'm going to lock this discussion and open the new one.  We can get a big ol' head start on tomorrow's postings.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up