Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE GATEWAY ENIGMA  (Read 5876 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: THE GATEWAY ENIGMA
« Reply #180 on: July 27, 2017, 12:04:33 AM »

PAGE SEVEN DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: THE GATEWAY ENIGMA
« Reply #181 on: July 27, 2017, 12:06:24 AM »

Back from a two-and-a-half mile jog - after seeing my weight in The Young Lawyers, I am done with being a blob.  Hear me roar, weight coming off and I'm gonna do whatever it takes to get it off and keep it off.  But I know someone who's really heavy, like over three hundred pounds - he's going to have one of those operations but in the meantime he's been losing weight and either he's lying or someone can explain to me how he's dropping four to six pounds a week - I used to be able to do that easily by just eating a 1000 calories, but though that's been my caloric intake I haven't lost diddly.

BK, there are many factors that affect weight loss, but mainly your starting weight, the amount you eat, the amount of exercise, and something not many people mention:  the intensity of the exercise.  I was in a weight loss program 16 years ago and we could fairly accurately figure how much weight we would lose each week because we could figure our calories in and out.  We had charts on how to estimate how many calories we'd lose with exercise.  There were three main factors:  our current weight, the amount of time we exercised, and the intensity of the exercise.  If you're walking slowly and just moseying along, you won't burn as many calories as walking briskly.  So, someone who weighs 300 pounds can (and I did) lose 4-6 pounds a week, but as the person looses weight, the amount of weight that a person can lose without changing anything else will drop as well.  It's like a certain percentage of your current weight, so as you lose weight, you need to increase the amount or the intensity of exercise, or decrease your caloric intake (without going under 1000 calories a day).
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up