Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: REHEARSING THAT GLORIOUS MANCINI MUSIC ON THE FIRST DAY OF AUGUST  (Read 2666 times)

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
Re: REHEARSING THAT GLORIOUS MANCINI MUSIC ON THE FIRST DAY OF AUGUST
« Reply #150 on: August 01, 2017, 10:33:35 PM »

So I ask you....did YOU know it? 

No. But I certainly enjoyed the tale.

I also enjoyed the tale 😊

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #151 on: August 01, 2017, 10:36:12 PM »

DR Vixmom vibes you are pleased with the test results.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #152 on: August 01, 2017, 11:08:27 PM »

Of course I haven't spoken of the sandwich thing.  Well, the sandwich thing arrived at ten-thirty and I went and picked it up.  I brought it home, unpacked it - can't say the ice packs in the chest were as cold as they should be, but I refrigerated it immediately after looking at it - it did look and smell rather good.  As fate would have it, Kay wasn't feeling well and wanted chicken soup so for me it was another chicken Caesar salad.  But the helper came by after the Kay lunch meeting was done, and she tried one of the quarters and loved it and took one for her hubby.  Then Alby tried a quarter and he, too, loved it.  So, when I sat down to watch the Hitchcock Hour episodes I had two quarters for my evening snack and they really were quite good.  I still have three quarters left, which I'll eat tomorrow for lunch.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #153 on: August 01, 2017, 11:15:49 PM »

Good evening!
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #154 on: August 01, 2017, 11:17:02 PM »

Of course I haven't spoken of the sandwich thing.  Well, the sandwich thing arrived at ten-thirty and I went and picked it up.  I brought it home, unpacked it - can't say the ice packs in the chest were as cold as they should be, but I refrigerated it immediately after looking at it - it did look and smell rather good.  As fate would have it, Kay wasn't feeling well and wanted chicken soup so for me it was another chicken Caesar salad.  But the helper came by after the Kay lunch meeting was done, and she tried one of the quarters and loved it and took one for her hubby.  Then Alby tried a quarter and he, too, loved it.  So, when I sat down to watch the Hitchcock Hour episodes I had two quarters for my evening snack and they really were quite good.  I still have three quarters left, which I'll eat tomorrow for lunch.

Whew!  Good thing that you didn't spend that much money on something that tasted like crap. ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #155 on: August 01, 2017, 11:17:28 PM »

Can you tell us which sandwich you ordered?
“One thing’s universal,

George

« Reply #156 on: August 01, 2017, 11:17:32 PM »

Hi, Tom.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #157 on: August 01, 2017, 11:32:57 PM »

In the Northwest we have SHAG Housing, which is Senior Housing Association Group which offers affordable housin for seniors.  My ex-wife worked as an assistant manager for one of their buildings until her health failed, but she continued to live in the building until her passing.  She hated them because of all their rules and restrictions. One rule she hated was that they came and inspected all of the apartments every other month.  And since they gave notice, it was totally legal.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2017, 11:42:47 PM by TCB »
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #158 on: August 01, 2017, 11:34:44 PM »

Hi, George.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #159 on: August 01, 2017, 11:37:01 PM »

John, condolences on the passing of your friend, Alex.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #160 on: August 01, 2017, 11:40:10 PM »

Continued health vibes to DR Jrand66 (soon to be 67).
“One thing’s universal,

George

« Reply #161 on: August 02, 2017, 12:39:37 AM »

Today at work, we had our annual summer barbecue potluck.  It was fun with a lot of great food (in which I certainly overindulged ::) ).  I had ordered from Amazon.com (but it's a seller from Canada) a couple of bottles of McDonalds Big Mac Sauce.  You can actually buy it in stores (I guess) in Canada, but not in the US. 

George

« Reply #162 on: August 02, 2017, 12:41:01 AM »

The expected delivery range was between July 27 and August 1, so it was supposed to have arrived today, at the latest.  I ordered it so that it would be something kind of different for our potluck, but it didn't arrive!  I just checked and now the expected delivery date is between August 1 (today) and the 5th.  It's too late for the barbecue potluck, but I won't mind having it all for myself.

;)

George

« Reply #163 on: August 02, 2017, 12:43:08 AM »

Even if I really love it, I probably won't buy it again because it's pretty expensive.  Different sellers have them, but they're mostly around $12 for a 12-ounce bottle. :-\ Here's what I specifically bought:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XRHNQ5V/
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up