Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Down

Author Topic: THE GROUP REP CABARET SHOW NUMBER ONE  (Read 4469 times)

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
Re: THE GROUP REP CABARET SHOW NUMBER ONE
« Reply #90 on: June 12, 2019, 03:27:48 PM »

Jane, they even have some vegan and gluten free options!

Thanks.  I probably would prefer eggs in it, however, I have been eating too much sugar lately and need to return to a better diet.

Where's the fun in that??

;)

No fun but aren't you also watching your sugar intake?

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #91 on: June 12, 2019, 03:27:56 PM »

DR vixmom, I wish you'd known about the glasses earlier, too!  The cosy pretty much wiped out what was left of my income from the past three months.  I'm getting anxious because those property taxes are due in two months and I don't know how I'll pay them.  On the other hand, thanks to that income, I've paid off every debt and obligation hanging over my head since last August.  I just don't want to live through all that again.

~~~Continued Land Sale Vibes for Larry!!~~~

Ditto!
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 03:33:08 PM by Jeanne »

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #92 on: June 12, 2019, 03:29:24 PM »

vibes of comfort and settling in to TCB and Nicky!

Jane

« Reply #93 on: June 12, 2019, 03:30:19 PM »

Annabelle has not been eating for the past couple of days, so I went to Catster.com for research.  One bit of advice was to warm the food up for 10 seconds to add to its aroma.  It worked.  She ate her salmon like starving woman.

Darn, I apologize for never having suggested this.

Have you noticed a correlation between your using Pine Sol to an increase in her breathing difficulties?

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #94 on: June 12, 2019, 03:30:53 PM »

Congrats to DR George on successfully repairing his phone!

I love being Ms Fix-it. Too bad I'm not very good at it. I do take great pleasure in fixing even the smallest thing. (Small, simple things are about all I can fix.)

Thanks, Jeanne!  I just wish I had figured this out before I bought the replacement ear speakers...although, they were very inexpensive.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Jane

« Reply #95 on: June 12, 2019, 03:31:31 PM »

Annabelle has not been eating for the past couple of days, so I went to Catster.com for research.  One bit of advice was to warm the food up for 10 seconds to add to its aroma.  It worked.  She ate her salmon like starving woman.

Interesting.  I wonder if I should do that for Neve.  She eats, just not a lot.  I always wonder if she's eating enough.  I thought about heating up her food that had been in the fridge.  I only put out half of large cans and save the rest in the fridge for later. 

I always heated frig from the food, just enough to get the chill off.  I think half a can of the large cans is plenty unless she is unusually large.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #96 on: June 12, 2019, 03:31:51 PM »

I stopped at Whole Foods Market today. I noticed that they carry the McConnell's ice cream that BK mentioned many months back. They do not carry the Daiya ice cream bars that I am so enamored with. That may be a good thing, actually.

Jane

« Reply #97 on: June 12, 2019, 03:32:19 PM »

My employment plea resulted in a good conversation, some suggestions, but no solid offer.  After the phone call I sent two emails, and now I wait.

CONTINUED VIBES & FINGERS CROSSED!

Jane

« Reply #98 on: June 12, 2019, 03:34:25 PM »

The two fillings were a breeze and did not require a shot to numb me.  While looking at the first tooth the dentist said there is a big crack in there & I need a crown.  He then took a photograph to get a better look and found a crack in the other tooth. :(

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #99 on: June 12, 2019, 03:36:18 PM »

Is anyone watching the new TALES FROM THE CITY? I love that series and am pleased there's a new season. I don't expect the magic that the original had, but I'm still happy to revisit the characters.

On Netflix streaming.

George

« Reply #100 on: June 12, 2019, 03:38:02 PM »

100!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #101 on: June 12, 2019, 03:38:21 PM »

Is anyone watching the new TALES FROM THE CITY? I love that series and am pleased there's a new season. I don't expect the magic that the original had, but I'm still happy to revisit the characters.

On Netflix streaming.

I'd like to, but I don't have Netflix anymore. ::)

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #102 on: June 12, 2019, 03:40:18 PM »

The two fillings were a breeze and did not require a shot to numb me.  While looking at the first tooth the dentist said there is a big crack in there & I need a crown.  He then took a photograph to get a better look and found a crack in the other tooth. :(

I think my filling days are over. My dentist--that is, my dentist who recently retired--preferred crowns wherever there was a lot of stress on the teeth. I see his reasoning, but crowns are a lot more expensive!
I don't know the new dentist's opinion, but it may not be much different.

At least today went easily for you, Jane.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #103 on: June 12, 2019, 03:41:35 PM »

On Netflix streaming.

I'd like to, but I don't have Netflix anymore. ::)

You could sign up for a month, watch the series and anything else of interest, then cancel. I'm sure lots of people do that.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #104 on: June 12, 2019, 03:48:19 PM »

I just finished watching VICTORIAN SLUM HOUSE, a PBS reality series from 2016. I like the house series, but this was especially interesting as it covered five decades -- 1860 to 1910 -- and the significant political changes that affected residents of London's East End. I found it quite fascinating. Available for streaming on PBS Passport.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #105 on: June 12, 2019, 03:55:55 PM »

TTFN.

Jane

« Reply #106 on: June 12, 2019, 04:22:29 PM »

I think my filling days are over. My dentist--that is, my dentist who recently retired--preferred crowns wherever there was a lot of stress on the teeth. I see his reasoning, but crowns are a lot more expensive!
I don't know the new dentist's opinion, but it may not be much different.

At least today went easily for you, Jane.

Interesting.  I wish my dentist had just gone with the crowns to begin with.  Now I get to pay twice.  At least I don't have to deal with the physical pain twice but ouch on the pocketbook.  The two fillings cost more than I expected.

Now I play the game of when I should put the crowns on.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #107 on: June 12, 2019, 04:23:27 PM »

Have you noticed a correlation between your using Pine Sol to an increase in her breathing difficulties?

No, and I only used it last week to clean a litter box and tray at the bottom of Stella's cage in the basement.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #108 on: June 12, 2019, 04:24:46 PM »

On Netflix streaming.

I loved the books and own the old PBS DVDs but I do not have Netflix.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #109 on: June 12, 2019, 04:26:39 PM »

Joshie called out of the blue with some work for me next week, so I credit the vibes from one and all for that.  It certainly was not a part of my plea today.

Jane

« Reply #110 on: June 12, 2019, 04:27:39 PM »

No, and I only used it last week to clean a litter box and tray at the bottom of Stella's cage in the basement.

Good.

Jane

« Reply #111 on: June 12, 2019, 04:28:17 PM »

Joshie called out of the blue with some work for me next week, so I credit the vibes from one and all for that.  It certainly was not a part of my plea today.

Great though the vibes are still there for a successful plea.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #112 on: June 12, 2019, 04:28:34 PM »

Courtney, a nice young lady from Little Wanderers Rescue, just arrived, took apart the cage and left with it and all the paté kitten food that Stella will not touch.  It's nice to have more space in the apartment since it's space is at a premium.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #113 on: June 12, 2019, 04:29:34 PM »

Great though the vibes are still there for a successful plea.

We'll see if my emails do anything.  I need to send one more tomorrow.

Jane

« Reply #114 on: June 12, 2019, 04:41:10 PM »

Fingers crossed.

Jane

« Reply #115 on: June 12, 2019, 04:41:37 PM »

DR elmore congrats on not needing the cage anymore and finding a new home for it.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #116 on: June 12, 2019, 04:53:27 PM »

I'm lucky I adopted Stella, because if I hadn't, I'd be at the ACC tomorrow ar noon to adopt Stanley!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQ7pWac7__E
« Last Edit: June 12, 2019, 04:57:16 PM by elmore3003 »

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #117 on: June 12, 2019, 04:56:54 PM »

DR elmore congrats on not needing the cage anymore and finding a new home for it.

I figure they could use it since all the rescue groups are daily looking for fosters to take in cats, kittens, dogs, and puppies.  I've considered fostering, but I think I have enough on my hands.  Otherwise I'd have both Stanley and Stella here tomorrow night!

Jane

« Reply #118 on: June 12, 2019, 04:58:24 PM »

Yes, you are full up, not only space wise but money wise.  Stanley is a cutie.

Ginny

« Reply #119 on: June 12, 2019, 05:13:40 PM »

I met Rebecca for coffee in Fairfield (northern Cincinnati 'burb) and then we went to Miller Street Boutique, one of her favorite shops.  I need some formal wear for a couple of evening events in Washington, DC, later this month and am building around a floor-length black chiffon skirt.  I'd already bought a pretty silver sparkly top and today I found a nice necklace to go with that and another bright pink chiffon top that coordinates nicely with a shawl that Richard bought me years ago.  I think I'm set for the evening DAR festivities.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8   Go Up