Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: HOLD YOUR HATS AND HALLELUJAH - 108% IN LESS THAN TWO DAYS!  (Read 3390 times)

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
Re: HOLD YOUR HATS AND HALLELUJAH - 108% IN LESS THAN TWO DAYS!
« Reply #60 on: August 09, 2019, 10:47:58 AM »

Three!
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #61 on: August 09, 2019, 11:00:05 AM »

Thatch, Stella, and I had our lie-down.  They are still dozing, but i know as soon as I start pulling books, Stella will want to help.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

ChasSmith

« Reply #62 on: August 09, 2019, 11:02:29 AM »

She can pull them down faster than you can, DR Elmore.

ChasSmith

« Reply #63 on: August 09, 2019, 11:32:58 AM »

I've been making piano accompaniment rehearsal tracks for our leads in CABARET.

I'm not proud of these, but they'll get the job done. If I wanted to take the time to do it really well, I'd record 8 or 16 or whatever bars at a time to get them as flawless as possible, then edit them together. I've done this with complex dance music (e.g. "Marian the Librarian") and my edits are absolutely undetectable. But it's a lot of work, so this post shall serve as my confession and justification for not doing it. :)

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2019, 11:51:03 AM »

Those of you who watch foods that raise your glucose, are there any good foods you might recommend that add weight?

For those of you wanting to lose weight, just reduce your sugar & carbs drastically & eat vegetarian.  Also walk a lot, and boy those pounds will drop off-lol

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2019, 02:05:03 PM »

Another carton of books filled and set aside.  Stella was no help at all.  Annabelle and Thatch wisely stayed out of my way.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Jane

« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2019, 02:52:13 PM »

:)

John G.

« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2019, 03:16:07 PM »

Those of you who watch foods that raise your glucose, are there any good foods you might recommend that add weight?

For those of you wanting to lose weight, just reduce your sugar & carbs drastically & eat vegetarian.  Also walk a lot, and boy those pounds will drop off-lol

Dairy, nut butter. Starches are debatable in terms of health, but they will add weight.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

Jane

« Reply #68 on: August 09, 2019, 03:31:52 PM »

Dairy, nut butter. Starches are debatable in terms of health, but they will add weight.

Thanks.  I am eating dairy though my milk is non-fat.  I am still having a little ice cream, about what I always ate, and it is high fat.  I eat lots of nuts.  My Skippy super chunk peanut butter has sugar so I have been eating less of it. 

I am trying to avoid russet potatoes, which means fries, and white rice.  I am eating other starches. 

Jane

« Reply #69 on: August 09, 2019, 03:32:50 PM »

I really think I need to gain muscle, not fat, which is difficult for me since I can't do many of the muscle building exercises.

Jane

« Reply #70 on: August 09, 2019, 03:36:58 PM »

I read today that there is less than 1% chance I might have a brown, vs blue eyed, granddaughter .  I didn't realize it was possible at all.

Can you imagine the problems that might have caused the poor woman who gave birth to a brown eyed baby before there was DNA testing?

John G.

« Reply #71 on: August 09, 2019, 04:12:57 PM »

Thanks.  I am eating dairy though my milk is non-fat.  I am still having a little ice cream, about what I always ate, and it is high fat.  I eat lots of nuts.  My Skippy super chunk peanut butter has sugar so I have been eating less of it. 

I am trying to avoid russet potatoes, which means fries, and white rice.  I am eating other starches. 

Non-fat milk is very bad for you. They used dried milk to make it white, and that stuff sticks to/clogs arteries.
― Voltaire

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #72 on: August 09, 2019, 04:36:43 PM »

New perks up - another original lead sheet in the hand of Richard Sherman for one of the Roman Holiday songs, a big Chorus Line/Dreamgirls lot, more coming tomorrow, including a really fun The Faculty script lot!  Oh, and 113%!

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #73 on: August 09, 2019, 04:41:00 PM »

My sister and I are going to see the Once Upon a Time in H/W motion picture tomorrow at 5 p.m.
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #74 on: August 09, 2019, 04:43:08 PM »

I think I finished the slide show.  I was careful with my proofreading and only had to redo two slides out of 29....I double checked and triple checked my list to make sure everybody was included....

So.....it's now an official slideshow and I will upload it to YOUTube so that the tech director can add his PREVIEW of the show to it and we can let it run on the lobby tv....

I hope people like these little bios we do....no one ever says anything....but I can just hope.....

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
« Reply #75 on: August 09, 2019, 04:49:47 PM »

COMCAST is giving us a few days of preview for the EPIX Movie Channel.

It's a weird mix of very old and newer films....and lots of 70's exploitation stuff....

NONE of the films are restored in any way....so there's lots of fading and splicing, etc......

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #76 on: August 09, 2019, 05:26:06 PM »

Picked up no packages and an important envelope.  Did some banking.  Had a Philly cheesesteak sandwich and a side Caesar salad (probably not going out after the show), and am now relaxing.  In thirty minutes I'll shave and shower, then I'll be on my way to the theater at seven.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #77 on: August 09, 2019, 06:02:23 PM »

New perks up - another original lead sheet in the hand of Richard Sherman for one of the Roman Holiday songs, a big Chorus Line/Dreamgirls lot, more coming tomorrow, including a really fun The Faculty script lot!  Oh, and 113%!

Great!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Jane

« Reply #78 on: August 09, 2019, 06:15:27 PM »

Non-fat milk is very bad for you. They used dried milk to make it white, and that stuff sticks to/clogs arteries.

Great!  I don't tolerate the taste of low-fat or whole mild having had non-fat most of my life.

Jane

« Reply #79 on: August 09, 2019, 06:20:07 PM »

We went out to dinner and I had the salmon with a large side of coleslaw instead of potatoes.  We also had an appetizer of delicious grilled Brussels sprouts & cauliflower.  I splurged and had a little bit of bread.  I feel stuffed and expect I gained something.

vixmom

• Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty
« Reply #80 on: August 09, 2019, 06:33:46 PM »

Is it? I hate non fat milk but we've been drinking it for  years because of the recommendation from Vixdad's doctor
Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty

It’s weird being the same age as old people

Jane

« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2019, 06:42:27 PM »

If you do a google search mostly you will find non-fat is better for you.  I am now researching what DR John said about it. 

Jane

Jane

« Reply #83 on: August 09, 2019, 06:51:25 PM »

We will be watching an episode of SUITS from season one.

Laura

« Reply #84 on: August 09, 2019, 07:05:05 PM »

Good evening.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

Laura

« Reply #85 on: August 09, 2019, 07:05:39 PM »

Jane, I thought at first you said you were going to watch SLUTS.
"That's a lotta hamsters."

Jane

« Reply #86 on: August 09, 2019, 07:08:49 PM »

🤣

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #87 on: August 09, 2019, 07:11:36 PM »

I shall now be on my way to the theater.

George

« Reply #88 on: August 09, 2019, 07:24:22 PM »

I shall now be on my way to Costco.  Last week, I bought some protein shakes that are on sale now, but weren't when I bought them.  I was told that I can get the difference back since it's so soon since I bought them, so I'm going to do that. :)

Be back later.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #89 on: August 09, 2019, 07:24:35 PM »

But before I go...
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5   Go Up