Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: SMOKE GETS IN YOUR EYES  (Read 3667 times)

FJL

Re: SMOKE GETS IN YOUR EYES
« Reply #150 on: October 13, 2019, 12:24:58 AM »

I promised to make up for having been E&T.    I didn't want to get concerned calls of why I haven't been lifting my posting burden.

Anyway, I finally got all this stuff together, as for years, my dad had asked me not to bring any charges if my brother and nephew were going to be embarrassed while he and Mom were around, since the Viertels being involved could get any charges being filed covered.    But once they leveled the fake violence claim against me and Dad realized it had to be my sister-in-law who was the source of what my brother had done being attributed ti me (Dad knows my brother has that history where I never did ever), Dad just said he won't stop it now that he's 99.  None of us get why the amount of money from me being family executor could matter so much to Lady Joann Macbeth that she started plotting this in 2008, since they're richer than my parents.

Dad is horrified that Hilary and Joann are paying lawyers about his and Mom's assets in any way.  Mom still refuses to believe they've ever had.a lawyer against my interests, let alone the lawyer who is advising Skip's collaborator!!!  (They don't know from Encores or Jujamcyn, but they know Jack Viertel's name very well as Skip's co-writer of Time and Again since they came to pretty much everything back in the 1990s to show support - and thought they were both very social back then, Mom especially loved that the parties  always seemed to be lots of fun, and Access-a-Ride made getting Manhattan so easy back then.)

Fred, we could be on page 87 if you broke up your stories into more smaller posts! ;)

I started doing that for the first few.  I even gave each Viertel human rights matter  victim his ir her own post!  Though of course, Jack never has anything to do with anything - he's just always there.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #151 on: October 13, 2019, 12:25:40 AM »

PAGE SIX DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

FJL

« Reply #152 on: October 13, 2019, 12:26:45 AM »

When Skip and I  had auditioned and did spec opening song for "Old Jews Telling Jokes" and didn't get it (none of those who did spec songs got it - Adam Gwon who never submitted as part of that was just suddenly asked and he was a very hot "name" then)  I recall Skip coming back from lunch with Jack, where Jack said he had nothing to do with  'Old Jews Telling Jokes" except for an opinion or two, it was all the writers Okrent and Gethers.- 
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 12:29:43 AM by FJL »

FJL

« Reply #153 on: October 13, 2019, 12:28:21 AM »

and I just said there he goes again, and printed out the article in the Jewish Press a week earlier where the two writers Gethers and Okrent talked in detail about how hands-on Jack was from day to day in shaping the script.  :)

\
« Last Edit: October 13, 2019, 12:31:44 AM by FJL »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up