Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: KRITZERLAND AT FACEBOOK RETROSPECTIVE SHOW  (Read 3700 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: KRITZERLAND AT FACEBOOK RETROSPECTIVE SHOW
« Reply #150 on: April 07, 2020, 12:01:41 AM »

PAGE SIX DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #151 on: April 07, 2020, 12:02:18 AM »

And I do feel really bad for restaurants, some of which will probably never reopen.  How can they sustain paying pricey rent without doing dine-in business.

I know.  I go to several local restaurants and have been going to hopefully give my financial support, even if it's one meal at a time. :-\
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #152 on: April 07, 2020, 12:02:27 AM »

DR Cilla good luck with the car repairs.

Ditto!!

George

« Reply #153 on: April 07, 2020, 12:02:34 AM »

And I do feel really bad for restaurants, some of which will probably never reopen.  How can they sustain paying pricey rent without doing dine-in business. 

The coffee place we often walk to is struggling.  The owner is very nice and I would hate for her to lose everything.  It didn't help that someone recently broke in, did damage, and emptied her cash register.

Oh, no!  That's terrible!! >:(

George

« Reply #154 on: April 07, 2020, 12:18:40 AM »

So, this morning, I got an Amazon notice that the package that wasn't delivered to my work a couple of weeks ago because my building closed (but also wasn't returned to Amazon) was delivered! 

George

« Reply #155 on: April 07, 2020, 12:19:04 AM »

However, I didn't know if it meant that it was actually delivered to my work or just to the post office to be held until my building opens. 

George

« Reply #156 on: April 07, 2020, 12:19:25 AM »

Shortly after I got that message, the Collections Services manager from my work called with questions about receiving book in our computer system.  She was there doing some work and wanted some help. 

George

« Reply #157 on: April 07, 2020, 12:19:39 AM »

I answered her questions as best as I could, and then asked her if I could stop by to see if there was a package for me.  She said sure. 

George

« Reply #158 on: April 07, 2020, 12:20:18 AM »

Since I was going out to go to my sister's and then pick up another package on the west side of Olympia and then go to my parents' anyway, I didn't have to make a special trip outside, just a very close side trip. 

George

« Reply #159 on: April 07, 2020, 12:20:41 AM »

The late package was actually there at my work!  It was the new blank Blu-ray discs that I needed, so I was very happy! :D

George

« Reply #160 on: April 07, 2020, 12:21:32 AM »

But also there were three, count 'em, THREE other personal packages that I've been waiting for (one even from England) had been delivered today, too!! 

George

« Reply #161 on: April 07, 2020, 12:22:28 AM »

Evidently, the mail clerk will be coming in three days a week in the mornings so that packages and shipments of books purchased for the library can be delivered.  Cool!

George

« Reply #162 on: April 07, 2020, 12:23:22 AM »

After I got my four packages, I went to my sister's place and she gave me some rubber gloves and some face masks that she had, and some Girl Scout cookies.  Then, I went to the west side and got my FIFTH package of the day and headed to my parents' place.

George

« Reply #163 on: April 07, 2020, 12:23:41 AM »

There, I helped my mom organize their backyard shed a bit, helped my dad with his headphones (for the umpteenth time), mowed both sides of their front lawn (fortunately, it's kind of small), ate spaghetti with turkey meat sauce, and won our game of Phase 10!

George

« Reply #164 on: April 07, 2020, 12:24:05 AM »

And now, I'm home watching TV. :)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up