Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: ZOOM MANIA  (Read 3388 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re: ZOOM MANIA
« Reply #150 on: May 23, 2020, 11:59:38 PM »

Okay, now we're in gaslighting territory.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #151 on: May 24, 2020, 12:00:02 AM »

I knew the minute I mentioned gaslighting the page would change.  That's how gaslighting works.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #152 on: May 24, 2020, 12:01:27 AM »

Whew!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #153 on: May 24, 2020, 12:05:10 AM »

At some point I'll need to get Brian over here to help with the cleaning. He was here in early March, so that helped. We had no idea then that we'd go into lockdown. I'm not sure what would make me feel comfortable.

Is Brian working?  If not this might be a good time to have him over to do some work, if he is willing to wear a mask.

Brian works full-time at Home Depot. As far as I know there's been no change there. He'd wear a mask, but my concern is that he gets lots of exposure to other people, but is young and could be asymptomatic, yet still give it to me.

I actually went to Home Depot today to get a basin wrench to replace my sister's kitchen faucet (what a pain!).  Some employees (but not all) were wearing masks, and not all customers were, either.  I actually wore mine, but even then I never really had to get too close to anyone.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up