Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Down

Author Topic: A TALE OF THE ALLERGIES' LIFE  (Read 28062 times)

François

Re:A TALE OF THE ALLERGIES' LIFE
« Reply #150 on: November 06, 2003, 08:48:04 PM »

td's bilingual?  --- hummm, this is NOT an insult!

François

« Reply #151 on: November 06, 2003, 08:52:45 PM »

Lane and Broderick are going back to "The Producers" soon, and will got around $100,000 each per week.....

"Brother, Can You Spare A Dime?"

François

« Reply #152 on: November 06, 2003, 08:53:40 PM »

In case anyone's looking for me, i'm at the Bar!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #153 on: November 06, 2003, 08:56:24 PM »

We iz propagatin', baby.  Soon we will be finished propagatin' and then you'll be able to go directly to haineshisway.com and the forum as you always did.

The new notes will be on the new server (don't worry, just go where you always did and there will be a link that will whisk you away to the new server - and at the end of the notes, when you click on the board link as always, you will be taken to the new server.  This little hiccup will only take a few hours for some, and a day or two for others, but, as I said, it's invisible, so carry on as always.

td

• td
« Reply #154 on: November 06, 2003, 08:58:05 PM »

Now that was CUTE td.

Ah, shucks. . . . . .skcuhs, hA
If I could be for only an hour, cute, cute, CUTE in a stupid-assed way!

td

• td
« Reply #155 on: November 06, 2003, 09:00:17 PM »

td's bilingual?  --- hummm, this is NOT an insult!

Since it's not an insult, how about joining me for a complimentary drink at the bar?   ;)
If I could be for only an hour, cute, cute, CUTE in a stupid-assed way!

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #156 on: November 06, 2003, 09:03:45 PM »

I'm sure that Lane and Broderick's 112 performances (or something like that) will sell out, but once they leave in April, the problem will still be with the producers of THE PRODUCERS: who do you get to follow these two who can bring in the patrons to sellout levels? For the show to sell out, it needs stars, something that shows like THE LION KING and MAMMA MIA have not relied upon.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Tomovoz

« Reply #157 on: November 06, 2003, 09:25:58 PM »

I have been stupidly wondering why there were not any new posts and did not realise I should have been on page six. Maybe I have spent too long at the bar.
A few days ago  BK was saying we were barren. Now we are "propagatin". No wonder I am confused.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

François

« Reply #158 on: November 06, 2003, 09:30:18 PM »

Thanks, td!

We can indulge! I've heard the drinks are on Nathan and Matthew! :D

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #159 on: November 06, 2003, 09:50:51 PM »

Mr Oz:  Aren't you supposed to be out polishing your dingo?
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

Laura II

« Reply #160 on: November 06, 2003, 10:07:52 PM »

DR WFO: I'm so sorry to hear about the trial. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and Joe.

To all: I spent a lovely three hours on the phone with Dear Swishy. She will probably be back next week, Weds or so. She has All-County Chorus tomorrow and Saturday, she's started her new job, and she made All-District Chorus. There is also good family news, but I want her to be able to share it with you. In the meantime, Maya and I are keeping her updated with all the posts.

I hope everyone has a wonderful day tomorrow! Feel better, bk!

Good vibes to all! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, if you wouldn't mind, could you please keep my friend Laura's brother, Jon, in your thoughts and prayers? He has a tumor and will undergo surgery tomorrow. Thank you.
"I believe that my life's gonna see the love I give returned to me."

Tomovoz

« Reply #161 on: November 06, 2003, 10:09:29 PM »

Also cute TCB! Polishing is all finished for the day. I saw a cute echidna today. I would not like to polish all those little needles (I thought it would be unseemly to mention the other term on this family site) which remind me of .....
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #162 on: November 06, 2003, 10:17:51 PM »

We're actually doing very well today - because when we shut down the other board to use the new server about twenty posts got nuked, or anything between 5:30 and 6:45 or thereabouts.

I'm so not feeling well, although I'm doing a bit better than at work - my chills have abated somewhat.  I got a really early copy of the new Alien box set today - it's nine discs and is pretty amazing.  I'm slogging slowly through the extras first.  Also got an early copy of the SE of The Two Towers.

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #163 on: November 06, 2003, 10:21:51 PM »

I was sure I posted this afternoon, but I can't find it. I must have been nuked.
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #164 on: November 06, 2003, 11:19:08 PM »

Only if you posted after 5:30, although I don't remember seeing one of your posts.

Hopefully, the propagating is proceeding apace.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #165 on: November 06, 2003, 11:45:07 PM »

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]~~~ GREATEST VIBES TO WFO & JOE!!  ~~~[/move]

Welcome Back DR LuLu  :D

Today’s topic of discussion: If you were on a desert island and you had to choose one movie, one book, one CD (no homemade compilations allowed) and one television series that you could have with you, what would your choices be?

TV Series: "South Park." I started watching it in the middle of the first season and as much as I liked it, I just didn't watch it for very long, mainly because there was no other show that I watched that was around the same time of night that it was on (that was an unseemly sentence).  Recently I discovered several other shows that are on Comedy Central and have started watching "South Park" on a regular basis. I'd like to see the whole series from the beginning, even the episodes yet to be made, for as long as it's made. Or maybe "The Simpsons" because there are 13 years (so far) of episodes to watch and I like Groening's kind of humor, as well.

Movies: I can't choose just one:  “Singing In the Rain” and “The Muppet Movie.”  I love both of these movies.

CD:  I can't choose just one CD, either:  I would have to have the entire Stephen Sondheim oeuvre on as many CDs as it takes.

Book:  another cheat:  it would have to be a specially published 3-in-1 "Benjamin Kritzer Saga"... or you could call it "The Many Lives of Benjamin Krizter" or something like that.  Either that or the 5-volume "Hitchhiker's Guide To the Galaxy" trilogy, which has been published in one volume...I think.

And a never-EVER-needs-servicing VCR/DVD/CD/TV player with an unlimited power source.  Otherwise, what would be the point of it all?   ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #166 on: November 07, 2003, 12:04:23 AM »

Again, I want to say how well we did today - we probably really had close to two hundred posts, but some were lost when we switched to the new server.  New notes are going up momentarily.  If you haven't propagated, fear not, just go as you always do to the notes and with one simple click you'll be whisked away to notesland.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6]   Go Up