Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Down

Author Topic: THE RETURN OF KRITZERLAND RELEASES  (Read 4625 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
THE RETURN OF KRITZERLAND RELEASES
« on: November 04, 2020, 12:02:57 AM »

Well, you've read the notes, the notes had Kritzerland releases, and now it is time for you to post until the Kritzerland cows come home.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re: THE RETURN OF KRITZERLAND RELEASES
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2020, 12:04:00 AM »

And the word of the day is: ERUDITE!

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2020, 12:32:06 AM »

Well, it certainly was an exciting day, yesterday. ::) And the excitement's not over!  Hopefully, it won't devolve into the wrong kind of excitement.  But now, I'm off to bed.

Have a good day, all!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2020, 03:55:51 AM »

Good morning, all!
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2020, 03:59:14 AM »

At 11:00 last night I said genug ist genug and went to bed.  I spent the evening channel surfing between CBS, CNN, and MSNBC; the CNN man with the map was driving me insane slipping back to the 2016 election to compare voting percentages.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2020, 04:01:38 AM »

While I remain hopeful for Biden-Harris I am very disappointed that the huge Blue Sweep I had hoped for didn't happen and that so many so many fools continue to support the Fat Orange Slug.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2020, 04:02:30 AM »

The one good thing? The eternal request for campaign donations will stop for a while.  I was getting guilt trips from the DNC that "you haven't given us any money yet" through last night. 
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 05:51:02 AM by elmore3003 »

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2020, 04:04:11 AM »

I have no idea what my plans are for today.  I do need to drag out the vacuum, and beyond that, who knows?

Freddie

• The poster formerly known as FJL
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2020, 04:17:26 AM »

the notes had Kritzerland releases,

I'm not sure whether it's an update on my side or Kritzerland's payment system, but paying by PayPal was so much easier than I remember it being.
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.  Someone like that only happens two or three times in a person's life!

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #9 on: November 04, 2020, 04:56:30 AM »

Good morning, all.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2020, 05:24:22 AM »

Love that Irving Berlin Revisited and everything I’ve heard from Lolita, My Love.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

ChasSmith

« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2020, 05:35:37 AM »

Good morning, all.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #12 on: November 04, 2020, 05:42:47 AM »

Kitty cleanup is finished, and I'm happy that Annabelle's URI seems to be clearing up.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #13 on: November 04, 2020, 05:44:57 AM »

I've ordered Lolita, My Love.  I have a complete performance, and I know this Kritzerland release will be in much much better sound.  I trust you, BK!

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #14 on: November 04, 2020, 05:47:35 AM »

Worst news this morning? McConnell and Graham won their elections. How could any fool vote for these two pieces of shit?

KevinH

« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2020, 05:48:38 AM »

Good morning!

Jennifer

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2020, 05:50:11 AM »

While I remain hopeful for Biden-Harris I am very disappointed that the huge Blue Sweep I had hoped for didn't happen and that so many so many fools continue to support the Fat Orange Slug.

It is definitely shocking. :(

ChasSmith

« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2020, 05:51:56 AM »

I need to resume outdoors work today, and for the next few days. There’s much cutting, blowing, and trimming to do. Hmm. I’d probably be saying the same if I were running a hair salon.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2020, 05:52:00 AM »

Amen!

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2020, 05:52:25 AM »

I need to resume outdoors work today, and for the next few days. There’s much cutting, blowing, and trimming to do. Hmm. I’d probably be saying the same if I were running a hair salon.

LOL!

ChasSmith

« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2020, 05:55:41 AM »

Worst news this morning? McConnell and Graham won their elections. How could any fool vote for these two pieces of shit?

Shocking and dispiriting.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #21 on: November 04, 2020, 05:56:30 AM »

I need to achieve so many things around the apartment, but I'm physically incapable at the moment.  I have two louvered doors that were sloppily installed before I moved in and I would love to be rid of. My stupidest mistake of October 2020 was not letting the refrigerator delivery men remove them when they offered last week. It was too late and I just wanted to restock the fridge.

ChasSmith

« Reply #22 on: November 04, 2020, 05:58:38 AM »

I need to achieve so many things around the apartment, but I'm physically incapable at the moment.  I have two louvered doors that were sloppily installed before I moved in and I would love to be rid of. My stupidest mistake of October 2020 was not letting the refrigerator delivery men remove them when they offered last week. It was too late and I just wanted to restock the fridge.

I wonder if they’re similar to one of the closet doors in this house, which was also sloppily installed. What is up with that kind of thing, anyway?

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #23 on: November 04, 2020, 06:02:34 AM »

I wonder if they’re similar to one of the closet doors in this house, which was also sloppily installed. What is up with that kind of thing, anyway?

Cheap 1960s-1970s NY construction in my case. My building is actually a jointure of 202 and 204 West 82nd Street into one building, and it wasn't performed by the topnotch construction company.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #24 on: November 04, 2020, 06:06:31 AM »

Kritzerland Order is IN.

I could only afford one - so I chose LOLITA, MY LOVE.
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #25 on: November 04, 2020, 06:07:05 AM »

Wednesday - I haven't been on Facebook yet this morning.  I probably won't spend too much time there today.
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

ChasSmith

« Reply #26 on: November 04, 2020, 06:19:35 AM »

I stayed off Facebook all day yesterday and last night except for checking my notifications in the banner a few times in case there was anything of a personal nature to know about.

This morning I browsed just the top part of my news feed, dropping a few likes on BK’s and DR Elmore’s posts, then beating the hell out of there.

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #27 on: November 04, 2020, 06:37:27 AM »

I am not shocked.

Freddie

« Reply #28 on: November 04, 2020, 07:16:37 AM »

Wednesday - I haven't been on Facebook yet this morning.  I probably won't spend too much time there today.

Since I just started really using it when I was in Miami and what I could access at the hotel was limited, I haven't figured out blocking certain types of posts without insulting the blocked person.  So just this week, I started only going from the Notifications. 
This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity.  Someone like that only happens two or three times in a person's life!

Freddie

« Reply #29 on: November 04, 2020, 07:21:57 AM »

Or groups where BK is a member - those are always very easygoing.  :)

BK - Actually, it does seem that you get a lot of appreciation on facebook for what you do, at least in the two groups Forgotten Musicals and Cast Recordings. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5   Go Up