Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE MAD TYPER  (Read 40370 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re:THE MAD TYPER
« Reply #300 on: August 23, 2005, 10:19:51 PM »

Vanity Post:  #300!! :D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #301 on: August 23, 2005, 10:32:34 PM »

Well... Time for me to get some rest/sleep.

I actually talked to a couple of people today who were involved with Triangle up at WTF.  We all had the same story: yesterday was fine, but today we all sort of felt like the past three weeks caught up with us.  After running my errands after lunch with DR Jason, I ended up taking a breather in the lobby of the Marriott Marquis as I do from time to time.  I have to say, I was quite tired, almost sleepy.  And when I talked to Curtis, the composer, today, he was going through the same energy drop.

*Oh, and it looks like we'll be going into the studio sometime over the next week or so to record some demos.  :)

Well, I'm meeting DR elmore tomorrow morning at Riverside Church, and since I've never been there, I want to give myself a bit of time to get acquainted with the neighborhood.

Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.

Tomovoz

« Reply #302 on: August 24, 2005, 12:03:22 AM »

I guess it's not tomorrow yet? Quiet hour or so!!
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up