Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE HOCKEY PUCK OF LIFE  (Read 37317 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re:THE HOCKEY PUCK OF LIFE
« Reply #360 on: August 31, 2005, 11:51:10 PM »

Here is my ask BK (or any DR) question:

Do you ever start a movie on DVD only to get interrupted so you stop it...and then days go by and you watch a little of it...then you stop for one reason or other...then in a few weeks/months you find that still haven't watched it all and, in fact, there is a stack of DVDs that you have started but never finished?

I currently have about 4 DVDs like that...just can't seem to get them finished!

My problem is that I'll buy a DVD (or video) and then never watch it...at all!  Or I'll tape something off of TV and never watch it...ever!  Or worst of all is when I rent something (usually a new two-day release) and never watch it and then I have to turn it in.  I hate it when I do that.  But for cases like that, Netflix has been very good for me.  I can keep them for as long as I want...even when I misplace something that I've had since May and can't find it! ::P (which is the case for one movie that I have. :-\ )
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #361 on: September 01, 2005, 12:00:08 AM »

Here's an answer to a BK question: With ITunes, as someone said, you DO get a cover image that appears on the  ITunes menu when you play the song. You can even make it quite large on the screen.

But you get no inside cover info, liner notes, back cover, anything like that.

I was wondering about that.  The other night, I downloaded from iTunes the whole album to the new "Bernstein's Peter Pan" with Linda Eder.  I quite enjoyed it, and made my own little booklet, but I really miss finding out who sings in the chorus or what liner notes there might be.  I don't think I'm going to do this (buying an entire album/CD) very often unless it's something that is otherwise unavailable.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #362 on: September 01, 2005, 12:01:52 AM »

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]PAGE 13 DANCE[/move]
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Up