Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: FLOGGED WITH A LINGUINI  (Read 30083 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re:FLOGGED WITH A LINGUINI
« Reply #270 on: November 24, 2003, 10:19:41 PM »

Ah, I see - Jason removed some posts - we're goin' the wrong WAY.

Ron Pulliam

« Reply #271 on: November 24, 2003, 10:20:27 PM »

You're a wacky noodle dandy...
I yak those noodles left and right;
Wacky noodles make me nauseous
Now I need a bromo
I yak those wacky noodles now!

Ron Pulliam

« Reply #272 on: November 24, 2003, 10:23:18 PM »

I thought CYGOPP stood for Cute Young Goyim of Political Parentage.

Ron Pulliam

« Reply #273 on: November 24, 2003, 10:37:03 PM »

Gosh, I went over to Ebay for a little looky-do and came back to find.....I was the last person to post?

TORPOR has set in?????

Ron Pulliam

« Reply #274 on: November 24, 2003, 10:38:34 PM »

Good night, all.

I can see I'm putting folks to sleep even as they sit staring at their screens!

Nah, I'm not seriously chastising myself.  We need something exciting to talk about and we're all too pooped to pep up.

G'Night........................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz

Tomovoz

« Reply #275 on: November 24, 2003, 10:40:28 PM »

Is Torpor one of the characters in LOTR? I shall investigate my purchases of TT tomorrow.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #276 on: November 24, 2003, 10:41:07 PM »

I just love "Auntie Mame." Such a great movie! I laughed out loud on more than one ocassion, and I'm sure my neighbors must have thought I'm a total freak. Of course, they probably already think that from the hours they've had to endure listening to me sing showtunes...

Has anyone heard any recent news about the movie coming out with all the interviews of Broadway celebrities? I forget the name of it, but it seems like everyone was supposed to be in it. I kept hearing things about it and then all of a sudden--nothing. Just curious.

Jason, "Auntie Mame" is one of my favorite movies!  If your neighbors can't appreciate the movie or that YOU enjoyed it, tell them to "KISS MY ASS"!

Also, the documentary is called “Broadway: The Golden Age” and it's by Rick McKay.  Click here for an article about the documentary and CLICK HERE for the link to the website.  They have information on a lot of people who have taken part (including people who are no longer living) as well as trailers.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2003, 10:41:28 PM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #277 on: November 24, 2003, 10:41:47 PM »

You see, you see?  We put Ron Pulliam to sleep in the Pullman compartment.  It doesn't have to BE this way, really it doesn't.  We could all be posting until the cows come home.  Damn them, damn them all to hell.  I'm going to take a nice hot shower and then I shall return, feeling like a wet fettucine.

Tomovoz

« Reply #278 on: November 24, 2003, 10:54:19 PM »

I shall have to find some other inspiring photo to post - something that you can ask your grandparents about at Thanksgiving.
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

Tomovoz

« Reply #279 on: November 24, 2003, 11:02:21 PM »

Here's hoping!
James Thurber 1957

Jay

• This is the face of a voracious aficionado
« Reply #280 on: November 24, 2003, 11:14:45 PM »

Dear Reader Jose--

When your darling little nephew says, "I love you, Uncle JoJo," does he pronounce your name as "JoeJoe" or "HoHo?"
You cannot change the past but you certainly can shape the future.

George

« Reply #281 on: November 24, 2003, 11:18:02 PM »

Speaking of pictures, I was looking through my folder of "Theater Pictures" and found this!  Read the inscription...Bruce, any relation?
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #282 on: November 24, 2003, 11:22:49 PM »

Nope, no relation.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #283 on: November 24, 2003, 11:28:38 PM »

Day after Thanksgiving shopping... Never have, hopefully never will!

Gosh no, Jed, that would mean that both of the other citizens of Wenatchee would be at the Quickie Mart at the same time as you!!!
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #284 on: November 24, 2003, 11:30:54 PM »

Recital posters... they used to be a specialty of mine, as you know, Ann.  But I don't think "Sondheim and Gomorrah: Songs about sex, jealousy, revenge, and cannibalism" really applies to yours. :D

ROTFLMAO!
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

George

« Reply #285 on: November 24, 2003, 11:31:20 PM »

And speaking of Bernadette Peters (well, the picture of her) and Jason Robert Brown...last week I ordered Bernadette's Gypsy CD from amazon.com and one of the "if you like that, you might also like this" links was the songbook (vocal selections) to JRB's The Last Five Years.  It was $12.57--30% off!  I'd never thought to look for songbooks on amazon.com and I've otherwise never seen songbooks for any less than the list price, which for this is $17.95.  Another link from that title was for the songbook to Songs For a New World also 30% off!  I had to get both songbooks and they all just arrived today!  It's like an early Christmas (even if I had to pay for them myself)!  ;D

Tomovoz

« Reply #286 on: November 24, 2003, 11:32:32 PM »

a post a post a post. I should not need that much excitement after my busy day but it is good to know there is someone out there. So often I "refresh" the page and fail to notice that the wolrd had moved on to another page, I was born blonde.
James Thurber 1957

Jed

« Reply #287 on: November 24, 2003, 11:36:36 PM »

Quote from: Jed on Today at 03:56:11pm
Day after Thanksgiving shopping... Never have, hopefully never will!
Gosh no, Jed, that would mean that both of the other citizens of Wenatchee would be at the Quickie Mart at the same time as you!!!

LOL!  Thank you, TCB.  You damn near caused Dr. Pepper to shoot out my nose. :D

And, FYI, there are about 60,000 people in the Wenatchee/East Wenatchee area, actually making us the 4th largest population center in Eastern WA (not that that's saying a whole hell of a lot).
« Last Edit: November 24, 2003, 11:39:32 PM by Jed »
I sat beside the class clown... and I studied him

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #288 on: November 24, 2003, 11:38:33 PM »

Good news, good news!  Der Brucer is home again!  He drove up in a like-new used car his son-in-law located at about 11:30 tonight, and the dogs are just now settling down, they've been so happy to see him.

First thing we do tomorrow is head over to the grocery store and buy some scrapple!
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do.

Tomovoz

« Reply #289 on: November 24, 2003, 11:46:08 PM »

Good news S Woody. Now if I can get my dogs to settle and not wake me up at 3.00am again tomorrow! We were woken by a helicopter overhead! This is supposed to be rural!
James Thurber 1957

Tomovoz

« Reply #290 on: November 25, 2003, 12:03:50 AM »

My dinner calls. Back later I guess. Good night all.
James Thurber 1957

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #291 on: November 25, 2003, 12:08:05 AM »

Last call, last call.  New notes up - new posts begin in one minute.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up