Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE WEIRDLY PLACED "R"  (Read 27813 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re:THE WEIRDLY PLACED "R"
« Reply #270 on: January 31, 2006, 11:42:20 PM »

I'm tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiired.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #271 on: January 31, 2006, 11:42:35 PM »

Ah, that woke me up - page ten!

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #272 on: January 31, 2006, 11:43:55 PM »

So, I'm glad that I didn't open the CD of Sweeney Todd that I just bought so I will return it.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #273 on: January 31, 2006, 11:52:02 PM »

Once every fifty years we get a little hail.

Hmm, I have seen golfball sized hail here....
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #274 on: January 31, 2006, 11:54:37 PM »

Page 10 CHa CHa CHa
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #275 on: January 31, 2006, 11:56:34 PM »

So, I'm glad that I didn't open the CD of Sweeney Todd that I just bought so I will return it.

I am curious about Sweeney Todd. Until I read an interview with Matt and now on this board i had never heard of it before....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #276 on: January 31, 2006, 11:57:14 PM »

I did hit my goal of 400 tonight....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #277 on: January 31, 2006, 11:59:05 PM »

only 24 more posts until this thread hits 300

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #278 on: February 01, 2006, 12:00:36 AM »

Ah, that woke me up - page ten!

I work until midnight central time and I am still unwinding.... Yep, I am a confirmed nightowl!!

George

« Reply #279 on: February 01, 2006, 12:03:46 AM »

I am curious about Sweeney Todd. Until I read an interview with Matt and now on this board i had never heard of it before....

How can someone...anyone!!...never heard of Sweeney Todd[/u]??

This link is to the highlights CD of the original Broadway cast recording, but it has clips.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #280 on: February 01, 2006, 12:05:26 AM »

This link is to the highlights CD of the original Broadway cast recording, but it has clips.

I will check it out.... I live in ND.. It is only out of utter amazement that we get much of anything here...

George

« Reply #281 on: February 01, 2006, 12:06:03 AM »

I did hit my goal of 400 tonight....

Congratulations!  When you hit 501, you become a HHW God!  Something to look forward to! ;)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #282 on: February 01, 2006, 12:08:16 AM »

I am intrigued. Sort of reminds me of Jekyll and Hyde..

George

« Reply #283 on: February 01, 2006, 12:09:29 AM »

There is also a DVD of (almost) the original production.  It was filmed in L.A. with Angela Lansbury (who originated the role of Mrs. Lovitt) and George Hearn playing Sweeney Todd.  And there's the concert version with Patti LuPone (also on the brand new CD) and George Hearn.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #284 on: February 01, 2006, 12:10:05 AM »

Congratulations!  When you hit 501, you become a HHW God!  Something to look forward to! ;)

I become a Goddess.... I have always wanted to be a goddess...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #285 on: February 01, 2006, 12:10:30 AM »

I want to get the soundtrack that Christina Ashford did but have not had any luck

George

« Reply #286 on: February 01, 2006, 12:11:40 AM »

I am intrigued. Sort of reminds me of Jekyll and Hyde..

If you're thinking of the musical, Sweeney's better. ;)
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up