Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE ROUSING NOTES  (Read 22248 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re:THE ROUSING NOTES
« Reply #240 on: February 16, 2006, 09:37:06 PM »

I just caught up with all the posts, while skipping the "Lost" spoilers.  I haven't watched "Lost" yet, but I'm about to.  "Invasion" will be right after that.  And I still haven't watched last Friday's "Battlestar Galactica."  I might be able to get through all three shows tonight...or not.
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #241 on: February 16, 2006, 09:45:16 PM »

After I dropped my friend Margo and her kids at the airport, I went to Silver Platters and bought the movie soundtrack to "Meet Me In St. Louis" and the original cast recording of "A Family Affair[/u]."  I listened to "St. Louis" on the way back and had forgotten how much I love the songs.  I haven't listened to A Family Affair yet, but am looking forward to it. :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #242 on: February 16, 2006, 09:51:59 PM »

Vanity Post # 6599...

George

« Reply #243 on: February 16, 2006, 09:57:09 PM »

My Post # 6600!! ;)

Anyway, after I went to Silver Platters in Renton, I stopped at the Casual Male big and tall clothing shop in Tacoma.  Wow!  The last place I bought some shirts was at Fred Meyer...I didn't realize how expensive they can be.  The three shirts (they are all very nice and fit well) cost a total of $120!  Who knew??  But I do need them, so I'll keep them.

Well, I must do the Wussburger Dance.  I'm going to watch "Lost" and "Invasion," and maybe "BG."  Goodnight, all. :)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #244 on: February 16, 2006, 10:22:00 PM »

Back from the show, which I felt was well-acted but way too low energy.  The second act had some problems with the last half - lines forgotten and people just not there focus-wise.  I was quite strong about it after the show.  I also think we have some lighting instrument bulbs out - no one notices these things but for the last two weeks I've felt it's been a bit darker, so our stage manager is checking it out.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #245 on: February 16, 2006, 10:22:13 PM »

And now I must nibble on a snack.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #246 on: February 16, 2006, 10:41:49 PM »

Very, Very cold here tonight....

-12 with a -38 windchill....

Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #247 on: February 16, 2006, 11:14:57 PM »

Listening to some very, very nice music while I am surfing....

Thanks again George...

I had it with me at work again and one of my workstudy students really liked it also...

Robert Clary is a fine singer... Enjoying his rendition of "I've Got Rhythm" and "Make Believe"

Our toes were tapping all evening in circulation. It was dead the last two hours of work tonight. I am suspecting Sunday will be very quiet...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up