Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: EGGPLANT CUTLETS  (Read 20656 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re:EGGPLANT CUTLETS
« Reply #270 on: February 21, 2006, 11:26:59 PM »

Goodnight, DakotaCelt (if it's not too late)!  Just to let you know, I'll send your package of CDs tomorrow!  You should receive it fairly soon.  I hope you like them. :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #271 on: February 21, 2006, 11:31:02 PM »

And now for something completely different:

[move=up,scroll,6,transparent,100%]
Page 10 Dance
[/move]
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #272 on: February 21, 2006, 11:32:08 PM »

Well, I'm going to sign off now.  Today, I left work early because I had to pick up my friend and her two daughters from the airport.  They just got back from Disneyland!  It's been a long, been a long, been a long, been a long day (a How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying reference ;))

« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 11:33:41 PM by George »

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #273 on: February 21, 2006, 11:45:27 PM »

Good Evening!  Good  Morning!

I'm back safe and sound in New York City.  I left my parents' driveway right at 8:00... Then remembered I had no cash on me for the tolls, so I made at ATM stop on the way to the highway.

Getting out of DC proper was a breeze.  No traffic at all.  Getting through Baltimore was easy too.  Then came the Millard E. Tydings Memorial Bridge.  Normally, it's three lanes each way.  Well, tonight it was down to one lane due to maintenance.  At first I thought the slow down was not that slow, but I thought wrong.  It took about 45 minutes to get through the whole construction zone and over the bridge.  Ah, well...

Then came Exit 8 on the New Jersey Turnpike.  More construction.  Again, three lanes down to one.  Thankfully, people seemed to be behaving, letting people merge in when they needed to, and the backup only lasted about five minutes.  So...

I pulled up to my apartment right at 1:00am.  Got my car unpacked in about 30 minutes, and here I am.

:)
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #274 on: February 21, 2006, 11:52:23 PM »

I brought my keyboard up with me, and I went ahead and got it all plugged in and set-up already.  The music stand is re-assembled and in place, as is my drum throne (which I use as my keyboard chair).

I also set up my "Micro Hi-Fi System" so that I could listen to my CDs (other than through my computer), but, alas, the  power cord is M.I.A.  However, I do remember not packing it in the box after I had found it sitting outside the box after I had taped the box up about 11 months ago... -And I have no idea where I placed it - probably in some place I would "remember".  So...  I'll make a run to Radio Shack tomorrow to get a new one.

Oh...  My car did rather well on the trip up.  However, after I had unpacked my car and went to move it, it was a little sputtery.  Thankfully, I found a space where I won't have to move it until Friday morning, and I'm hoping that it just needs some rest.  But I'll check the fluids and stuff over the next few days just to be safe.  As long as I can drive back next weekend, that's all that matters.
Make Your Own Luck.

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
« Reply #275 on: February 21, 2006, 11:53:59 PM »

Well, DR Danise's alarm clock should be going off momentarily.  I, in the meantime, will be setting mine and going to bed.

As DR George said earlier, "It's been a long, been a long, been a long, been a long day."

Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up