Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Down

Author Topic: WACKADOO!  (Read 27890 times)

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
Re:WACKADOO!
« Reply #270 on: March 07, 2006, 10:54:38 PM »

Thanks for the laugh, Ron, I needed it.  Even if it did take me about five minutes to figure it out. ???

;D

It was pure-tee pleasure, I assure you!
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #271 on: March 07, 2006, 10:55:09 PM »

Hot DAMN!  I started ANOTHER new page...my third for the day!
« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 10:56:30 PM by Ron Pulliam »
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #272 on: March 07, 2006, 11:01:47 PM »

TALK about tonight's AMERICAN IDOL, well sort of.

>
>
>I really cannot imagine that they would vote out anybody but konnik and melissa. But i guess one never knows for sure.  I really thought these were the two who would go before tonight's performance.

Voting "out" someone isn't really what is being done, now is it?  It's more like stuffing the ballot box for those you favor.  Remember John Stevens?  He never belonged in the top 12...much less did he deserve being in the top 6!!

For my money, the evening's tiredest performances were Paris, Kinnik and Ayla.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #273 on: March 07, 2006, 11:04:51 PM »

IDOL - - - -

I have to say, however, I thought the audience was also very unresponsive this week. There was very little applause or enthusiasm for anyone compared to the previous two weeks.

Outside of Katherine, Mandisa and Kellie, who on earth performed up to a level worthy of enthusiasm??

The rest were utterly forgettable.  They learned ZERO from last week's "song choice" battering from the judges.  What can they be thinking?  Or do they?

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #274 on: March 07, 2006, 11:15:00 PM »

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!  MY GOLDEN BOY ALBUM IS WARPED!!!! :'(

It must have been up against something for a long time because you can see where the album bends and bends back.  The first couple of tracks (on both sides, of course) are so warped that they can't play at all.  I did leave positive feedback for the seller because the transaction went well and there was no way to tell until I opened it up that the album was warped. :(

Anyway, I found ANOTHER sealed copy (without the program...which I now have ;)) and was able to "Buy It Now."  It was even a couple dollars cheaper.  Hopefully, this one will be okay. ::)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #275 on: March 07, 2006, 11:26:50 PM »

DR George, that stinks... I hope this other one is better...

I have two copies of The Chieftains first release on the Claddagh label. One is sealed and the other the album is in almost mint condition. I dont think it was hardly played. I played it once and it was great.  I also have another little treasure. When the Pope visited Ireland, RTE released a recording of his visit.
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

George

« Reply #276 on: March 07, 2006, 11:35:52 PM »

I actually bought three (yes, three...go ahead and laugh ;)) copies of the album to the musical, Baker Street, trying to get a good stereo copy.  My original copy was an okay mono copy, then I actually bought three more over the course of a couple of years.  And I got the last one only a couple of years ago.  It was $25!  What was I thinking??  Now, it's on CD (which I bought, too).

« Last Edit: March 07, 2006, 11:37:09 PM by George »
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #277 on: March 07, 2006, 11:39:40 PM »

And on that note (Q diminished :)), I'm going to bed now.  Goodnight!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10]   Go Up