Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Down

Author Topic: RELAXATION TIME  (Read 66407 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:RELAXATION TIME
« Reply #420 on: March 15, 2006, 10:52:08 PM »

Well I got wonderful news. I was going to have to go to the place they normally house our clients pre-trial tomorrow to visit 2 clients - it's a 2 1/2 hour drive one way! Anyway, my secretary just called and they moved both of them to a jail 30 min away!!!! Hip Hip Hooray! I don't have to spend all day in the car to visit them

DR CIlla, that is good news....
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #421 on: March 15, 2006, 10:54:08 PM »

[move=right,scroll,6,transparent,100%]Page 15[/move]

[move=down,scroll,6,transparent,100%]Page 15[/move]

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]Page15[/move]

[move=up,scroll,6,transparent,100%]Page 15[/move]
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #422 on: March 15, 2006, 10:58:09 PM »

Continued good vibes to DR Danise....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #423 on: March 15, 2006, 11:02:44 PM »

Well I don't wish Alzheimer's on anyone, not even him.  

Carol. Man this was a long time ago - we're talking 15-20 years ago. If she was his reporter. clerk  or secretary I'm sure I did.  I met a lot of the court staff when I was a law clerk/bailiff (ok they called us law trained bailiff's - we called ourselves law clerks) and after I became a public defender I always got to know the staff.

I knew Judge Ellis' staff the best (she was Budzyn then Ellis while I was there).  

I have several relatives that have died of Alzheimers. it si a slow death.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #424 on: March 15, 2006, 11:05:02 PM »

Wednesday greetings.  I have now worked myself into a total funk over this job thing - it's been advertised on at least 2 statewide professional websites and our very own library website, so I'm competing for my job in what could amount to a worldwide search.

Starting at 9:01pm EST, I'm off for 5 and a half days and will try not to think about it (much).  I'll be working at the AAUW used book sale, getting DS Rob home from college, throwing a taco party for a bunch of relatives Sunday evening, and worrying about my husband who takes off on a road trip tomorrow.

DR Ginny, you are simply the best for the position!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #425 on: March 15, 2006, 11:07:25 PM »

He's going to Eau Claire, Wisconsin, to a men's glee club conference in which the Miami University club is participating along with groups from lots of other colleges and some professional groups.

I hope it is not this weekend... There is a storm in that area tonight...

Also get well vibes bor Harvey Schmidt

Good vibes for DR. DRLaura's DH

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #426 on: March 15, 2006, 11:43:18 PM »

And a big Thank You to everyone for their continued well wishes and support regarding Lestat and my "dream".  I really am still giddy about the whole shebang.  I was walking around the Village earlier tonight when my friend, James, turned to me and said, "Twelve hours from now, you will be an official Broadway pit musician."

:D

This is so exciting!!  I hope it's everything that you dreamed it would be...and for a very long time! ;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15]   Go Up