Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down

Author Topic: MARCH INTO APRIL  (Read 27482 times)

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
Re:MARCH INTO APRIL
« Reply #240 on: March 31, 2006, 07:12:09 PM »

Keith's aunt and uncle arrive tomorrow so I doubt I will return until Monday.

Danise good first day back to work vibes!

Bruce-wishing you a successful weekend.

François de Paris

« Reply #241 on: March 31, 2006, 07:12:59 PM »

New page

Pussy Foot Dance!

(Oh, a GOLDILOCKS ref'!)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #242 on: March 31, 2006, 07:19:12 PM »

So far, so good.  :)

I cant wait for season 1 to be released...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #243 on: March 31, 2006, 07:20:46 PM »

DR Francois, I hope the demonstrations I have been hearing about on the Beeb are not affecting you.... Take care...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #244 on: March 31, 2006, 07:21:22 PM »

Have a nice visit with Keith's rellies, DR Jane...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #245 on: March 31, 2006, 07:29:53 PM »

DR Danise, just read this on the Beeb, there will be a third season of Doctor Who!

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/wales/4858010.stm

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #246 on: March 31, 2006, 07:30:42 PM »

and K-9 Will be returning as a sidekick to the Doctor!!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #247 on: March 31, 2006, 07:37:41 PM »

Correction, both Sarah Jane and K-9 are returning...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/4179702.stm

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #248 on: March 31, 2006, 08:16:19 PM »

THE AMAZING RACE has never scored 15 million viewers on a single episode, not even season finale episodes. 10-12 million is more like it at its height.

Here's the information from this week's VARIETY about RACE's score this week:

"At 10, "Amazing Race 9" (3.7/10 in 18-49, 9.1 million viewers overall) was down slightly week to week and continues to under-perform recent editions."

If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Matt H.

« Reply #249 on: March 31, 2006, 08:20:12 PM »

I got some reading in before I turned on the evening's shows. First up was THE OFFICE from last night which had several hilarious moments. It was Michael's birthday which no one in the office actually cared much about, but by the end he had taken them all to an ice skating rink to celebrate.

Even funnier, THE OFFICE has started doing their own wacky versions of those NBC public service announcements that play during commercials, and the two that aired last night were really funny.

Matt H.

« Reply #250 on: March 31, 2006, 08:21:32 PM »

CSI: NY from Wednesday night had two cases, one involving a stolen liver on its way to be transplanted. The other involved the rape and murder of a woman who stalked men through their business cards. Both interesting cases if a bit gruesome.

Matt H.

« Reply #251 on: March 31, 2006, 08:22:17 PM »

The last IN JUSTICE had another teary-eyed finale, and I wasn't sure if I was weeping because of the conclusion of the plot or the conclusion of the series. I'm really going to miss it.

Matt H.

« Reply #252 on: March 31, 2006, 08:26:24 PM »

CONVICTION! My goodness, Stephanie March having sex on her office desk with her colleague. She never did THAT on LAW & ORDER: SVU!

These multiple cases per episode, all of which were interesting in their own right, aren't given enough development to milk the dramatic juice out of each one. I wonder if the show might do better with no more than two cases per week. There were three ongoing tonight plus all the personal stories of the lawyers.

Maria

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #253 on: March 31, 2006, 08:41:57 PM »

Congratulations, DR Ginny!

Matt H.

« Reply #254 on: March 31, 2006, 08:43:48 PM »

Heading downstairs now to go to bed.

Enjoy the rest of the evening!

Good night!

François de Paris

« Reply #255 on: March 31, 2006, 08:47:03 PM »

CONVICTION! My goodness, Stephanie March having sex on her office desk with her colleague. She never did THAT on LAW & ORDER: SVU!

Shameful!

One should never bring personal business unto the workplace!

Is her name turning into Stephanie April now????

Fools Rush In... her office and what do they see???? ;)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #256 on: March 31, 2006, 08:53:59 PM »

Shameful!

One should never bring personal business unto the workplace!

Is her name turning into Stephanie April now????

Fools Rush In... her office and what do they see???? ;)

A lot of the shows on NBC just dont interest me anymore...

Joy

• I want to be a horsie.
    • Our Wedding:  The Musical
« Reply #257 on: March 31, 2006, 09:12:05 PM »

It's so hard to keep up... but I'll keep trying!  At least I can say, HI EVERYONE!!!
Farmer, pointing the way with radish.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #258 on: March 31, 2006, 09:20:54 PM »

It's so hard to keep up... but I'll keep trying!  At least I can say, HI EVERYONE!!!

Hello DR JOY...

I hope all is well with you..

Cillaliz

« Reply #259 on: March 31, 2006, 09:50:34 PM »

Hi all, well I survived the concert. It was an experience. First of all, my niece pointed out to me that I always think she's 16 when she's almost 18...so I'm wrong there.

Secondly they would have been more than fine without me.  I think the average age at the concert was about 12 or 13 and there were probably a couple thousand people there maybe 50 of them were men.  

Listening to that many young girls scream for a couple hours made me think it was a kids version of primal scream therapy

Cillaliz

« Reply #260 on: March 31, 2006, 09:52:09 PM »

Ms Simpson needs a new hair stylist.  Her extensions were not good and visible from quite far away.

Her music isn't my cup of tea...I think she sings about 5 notes in various combinations.  But the girls loved her.  It was very loud.  

Cillaliz

« Reply #261 on: March 31, 2006, 09:53:24 PM »

You can't imagine how many times I heard OMG he is SOOO hot. When the opening guy said he had a myspace the crowd went crazy and when we got home the girls immediately added him to their space.

Cillaliz

« Reply #262 on: March 31, 2006, 10:00:52 PM »

I did have fun, but it was watching all the girls and hanging out with my niece and her friend that were the fun part. I could have done without the concert. But I think I've regained my hearing and have scored many aunt browine points. I am about to go to sleep to the sound of whispering girls in the next room

Rodzinski

• Like, Hey.
« Reply #263 on: March 31, 2006, 10:01:18 PM »

Hello!

More back vibes to TCB. May TCB stand for "The Cured Back."

Cillaliz

« Reply #264 on: March 31, 2006, 10:02:02 PM »

Congrats Ginny!!!!!

Cillaliz

« Reply #265 on: March 31, 2006, 10:02:34 PM »

PAINLESS BACK VIBES TO DR TCB

PennyO

• Ah, if I knew then what I know now...
    • Penny Orloff
« Reply #266 on: March 31, 2006, 10:37:57 PM »

Hi! Just got home from viewing our own Bruce in DECEIT - oh, I was so proud!!!!! Especially the final video was whiz-bang!! It is, I hope, the beginning of his second stint onstage in great character roles.

DR Laura and her son had driven in from Phoenix to be there. It was so nice to meet them. Laura's boy is just delightful, cute, personable - a total computer geek. Works a day job and goes to school at night. Lives on caffeine. Now there's a kid after me own heart!

Anyhoo, I'm tired, so I'll head to bed and get backk to yuz tomorrow. Niteynite!
PennyO

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #267 on: March 31, 2006, 10:47:17 PM »

Ms Simpson needs a new hair stylist.  Her extensions were not good and visible from quite far away.

Her music isn't my cup of tea...I think she sings about 5 notes in various combinations.  But the girls loved her.  It was very loud.  

Those concerts usually are....

I once went with my cousin to a BackStreet Boys Concert... It was OK..

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #268 on: March 31, 2006, 10:49:13 PM »

Hi! Just got home from viewing our own Bruce in DECEIT - oh, I was so proud!!!!! Especially the final video was whiz-bang!! It is, I hope, the beginning of his second stint onstage in great character roles.

DR Laura and her son had driven in from Phoenix to be there. It was so nice to meet them. Laura's boy is just delightful, cute, personable - a total computer geek. Works a day job and goes to school at night. Lives on caffeine. Now there's a kid after me own heart!

Anyhoo, I'm tired, so I'll head to bed and get backk to yuz tomorrow. Niteynite!

Glad the play went well Penny and you enjoyed it.. I hope he does more also and I am also hopeful more good roles come Tammy and Matt's way.

Glad you were able to meet up with DR Laura and her Dear son.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #269 on: March 31, 2006, 10:53:01 PM »

Hi all, well I survived the concert. It was an experience. First of all, my niece pointed out to me that I always think she's 16 when she's almost 18...so I'm wrong there.

Secondly they would have been more than fine without me.  I think the average age at the concert was about 12 or 13 and there were probably a couple thousand people there maybe 50 of them were men.  

Listening to that many young girls scream for a couple hours made me think it was a kids version of primal scream therapy

I have always been convinced of that...
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up