Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: MARCH INTO APRIL  (Read 27488 times)

FJL

Re:MARCH INTO APRIL
« Reply #90 on: March 31, 2006, 09:31:47 AM »

BK - Anything I remember posting from yesterday or today seems to still be there.  Unless, hmmm, I'm just not remembering something I posted...

FJL

« Reply #91 on: March 31, 2006, 09:32:15 AM »

Page 4 Memory dance

Jennifer

« Reply #92 on: March 31, 2006, 09:32:51 AM »

DRMATTH - since I don't watch much CBS television I hadn't heard about the move for THE AMAZING RACE either....I don't remember that they mentioned it during the credits last week or anything, so I am glad you said something.

It concerns me that not all fans of the show will know about the move. I guess they will continue to promo it. But they should have mentioned it after this week's show. That would be the fair thing to do.

I guess since many people watch Thursday night tv on CBS some people will know.  But they should realize that not everybody watches those few shows that were on last night.  And promoting it on one night (even if it was 10 times) is not really enough.  And since both DR JRand and I had no idea ...

What do you guys think about the new day and time? I really wish they had done tuesdays at 9pm.  I think when you have a hit you should keep the same day and time.

I know wednesdays are more popular for tv viewing. But soon ALIAS will be on that night and time too! :(

My sister mentioned that CTV will probably end up having to show LOST at 7pm (since american idol must be shown live at 9pm, and probably TAR has to be shown same day and time as US).

Jennifer

« Reply #93 on: March 31, 2006, 09:33:30 AM »

Good vibes tonight for BK, Matt, and Tammy! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #94 on: March 31, 2006, 09:43:19 AM »

A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DR ANN!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #95 on: March 31, 2006, 09:46:25 AM »

I'm off this morning to an important appointment. Haven't said this in a while - but Good Vibes from the nice folks at HHW would be much appreciated.

~~~Important Appointment Vibes to DR Maria!!~~~
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #96 on: March 31, 2006, 09:47:05 AM »

~!~!~Interview Vibes for DR Ginny~!~!~

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #97 on: March 31, 2006, 09:49:03 AM »

FJL, it was on page three of today's posts.  

George

« Reply #98 on: March 31, 2006, 09:49:21 AM »

~~~Break Legs Vibes to BK and the Cast of DECEIT!!~~~

George

« Reply #99 on: March 31, 2006, 09:53:54 AM »

For those who watch Antiques Roadshow, In april they are broadcasting some programs they taped in Bismarck, ND. Not sure if i made the cut or not....

YOU went to a taping of "Antiques Roadshow," too??  Did they actually tape you or were you just in the background, like me?  I went to the taping in Portland, Oregon in June of 2004 and I can be seen in the background when they appraise a big, giant blue bowl.  Afterwards, I met in person JMK (Jeff) and his DW Betsy (and kids...they live in Portland), Jane and her DH Keith and MBarnum (Michael).  It was a lot of fun.  

George

« Reply #100 on: March 31, 2006, 09:54:38 AM »

Off to work now. :)

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #101 on: March 31, 2006, 10:01:04 AM »

DRMATTH - since I don't watch much CBS television I hadn't heard about the move for THE AMAZING RACE either....I don't remember that they mentioned it during the credits last week or anything, so I am glad you said something.

I like this move in that it will make watching TAR more convenient and make Wednesday night a more exciting TV night (maybe too exciting--my heart is sometimes beating fast enough after TAR;  to go straight into LOST might be strenuous.)  However, it's never a good sign for a show to have it's time slot changed so suddenly.  It like a step away from being put on "hiatus".
And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
-- Anaïs Nin

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #102 on: March 31, 2006, 10:02:01 AM »

Page 4 Memory dance

I forgot how that one goes.
And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
-- Anaïs Nin

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #103 on: March 31, 2006, 10:07:57 AM »

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]! ! ! ! !  "WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN FIVE YEARS"  VIBES FOR DR GINNY  ! ! ! ! ![/move]
-- Anaïs Nin

Ginny

« Reply #104 on: March 31, 2006, 10:14:06 AM »

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]! ! ! ! !  "WHERE DO YOU SEE YOURSELF IN FIVE YEARS"  VIBES FOR DR GINNY  ! ! ! ! ![/move]

IN RETIREMENT!

Seriously, thank you ALL for the vibes for today and throughout this bizarre month.  The interview went fine and now I'm just waiting to hear from the personnel office (rocket scientists, they're not).
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #105 on: March 31, 2006, 10:16:01 AM »

Do professional showbiz folk have a catchphrase for the final performance?  Once, during a closing weekend of a play I did at Rutgers Camden, the stage manager pinned up a newspaper headline about the local Campbell Soup plant closing down that read "The Last Can of Beans Rolls Off the Line in Camden."  The phrase stuck around for subsequent productions.
-- Anaïs Nin

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #106 on: March 31, 2006, 10:21:44 AM »

I also have a Rider-Waite deck.  I stopped using the cards because I kept hitting to close to the mark.  

I have seen them but I also have Medicine Cards...

I have dabbled soem in numerology
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #107 on: March 31, 2006, 10:22:22 AM »

When is this frog not a frog?

-- Anaïs Nin

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #108 on: March 31, 2006, 10:28:37 AM »

YOU went to a taping of "Antiques Roadshow," too??  Did they actually tape you or were you just in the background, like me?  I went to the taping in Portland, Oregon in June of 2004 and I can be seen in the background when they appraise a big, giant blue bowl.  Afterwards, I met in person JMK (Jeff) and his DW Betsy (and kids...they live in Portland), Jane and her DH Keith and MBarnum (Michael).  It was a lot of fun.  

George, sounds like you had a great time...

I was at the pottery table and the camera was trained on it when I was there. I had taken two pieces of UND pottery in to be appraised. UND pottery is highly collectible.

Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Jennifer

« Reply #109 on: March 31, 2006, 10:39:55 AM »

Good vibes for DRS Ginny and Panni! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cillaliz

« Reply #110 on: March 31, 2006, 10:40:13 AM »

Well, I don't guess Canadians get the promos there that are aired here, but I must have seen the announcement ten times last night during CSI and WITHOUT A TRACE. Since those are among the most popular shows on American TV, I assumed at least some of the TV viewers here would have seen the announcements.

The announcements were also all over the internet including the Zap2It, TV GUIDE, and E! websites.

And no, it will not be on Tuesday at 10 p.m. here. The change to Wednesday starts this week.

Well, I hadn't heard about it. I don't watch Without a Trace or CSI

Jennifer

« Reply #111 on: March 31, 2006, 10:41:22 AM »

TV Rules does amazing recaps of LOST. Here is this past week's show recap:

http://www.tvrules.net/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=9905

Cillaliz

« Reply #112 on: March 31, 2006, 10:44:54 AM »

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DR ANN!!!!!

Cillaliz

« Reply #113 on: March 31, 2006, 10:47:24 AM »

The TAR site says the next show is wednesday at 8:00 eastern.  I hate it when things start then.  I'd rather have it 8:00 Central.

Cillaliz

« Reply #114 on: March 31, 2006, 10:49:08 AM »

Well, after many extra hours working this week, I am taking the afternoon off. I have Physical Therapy but not until 3:00. My neice and her friend should be here around 6:00pm  in the mean time, I am off to have some coffee and lunch and just while away a couple hours

Cillaliz

« Reply #115 on: March 31, 2006, 10:50:55 AM »

BTW, My eBay counterfeit software seller got 18 months in prison. He's 55 years old, raised a family with very high achieving children, he'd never been in trouble before, has otherwise been a model citizen.  He wanted probation, but actually the judge gave him a break. His guideline range was 37-46 months.   Beware!
« Last Edit: March 31, 2006, 10:52:43 AM by Cillaliz »

Cillaliz

« Reply #116 on: March 31, 2006, 10:51:49 AM »

Laters

Ginny

« Reply #117 on: March 31, 2006, 11:06:58 AM »

Happiest of birthdays to DR Ann!  I'd have eaten chocolate cake for breakfast, too.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

François de Paris

« Reply #118 on: March 31, 2006, 11:16:42 AM »

When is this frog not a frog?

When seen sideways it becomes a head of a horse! :D

François de Paris

« Reply #119 on: March 31, 2006, 11:17:51 AM »

happy Birthday to Ann.... straight from the horse's mouth!!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10   Go Up