Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Down

Author Topic: THE JOGGING JEW  (Read 35943 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:THE JOGGING JEW
« Reply #300 on: April 04, 2006, 09:46:15 PM »

Oh, Matt!  Bragging again.

I will be busy when I get home tonight - cleaning and slogging my way through Powwow Highway..
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #301 on: April 04, 2006, 09:46:49 PM »

Page 11 Dance!!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Tomovoz

« Reply #302 on: April 04, 2006, 09:47:39 PM »

Stephanie Z. is thus the grand-daughter of Alma Gluck.
Always loved the name.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2006, 10:01:27 PM by Tomovoz »
"I'm sixty-three and I guess that puts me with the geriatrics, but if there were fifteen months in every year, I'd only be forty-three".
James Thurber 1957

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #303 on: April 04, 2006, 10:32:10 PM »

Back from a long and lovelier than lovely dinner with Miss Tammy Minoff.  I'm zonked and will now go sit on my couch like so much fish.

Excellent posting frenzy, I must say.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #304 on: April 04, 2006, 10:36:51 PM »

yep...

How long have you been posting here Ron?

Since before this message board format was adopted...I started posting back in the early days...one day, actually, AFTER the Academy Awards show in which Halle Berry won the Oscar.

Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #305 on: April 04, 2006, 10:39:48 PM »

Well, Golly!

TCB came...and went...AGAIN!

Oh....TCB....OH!
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #306 on: April 04, 2006, 10:41:34 PM »

DR MattH:  Don't know which scenes Clift filmed pre-accident and post-accident.

I know folks say they can tell in some scenes, but he always looks so fragile to me.  I think they started filming only one side of his face to cover scars...so...if one were to watch closely enough, I guess one could determine what was filmed after.

Is this a title due out on DVD any time in the near future?

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #307 on: April 04, 2006, 10:42:08 PM »

Also, DR MattH:  Since you often post about these things, what has happened to "Medium" on NBC?

I had great hopes of seeing it last night and it wasn't on.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #308 on: April 04, 2006, 10:44:22 PM »

Oh............. Ron...........oh.

Oh!

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #309 on: April 04, 2006, 10:45:24 PM »

So, Bruce!

Nice bit of teasing at FSM messageboard re: someone ghosting for EB on "Heavy Metal"!

You created quite the stir!

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #310 on: April 04, 2006, 10:47:21 PM »

I will be busy when I get home tonight - cleaning and slogging my way through Powwow Highway..

You DO live out in the hinterlands, don't you!

Is there a special name for roadkill found on Powwow Highway?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #311 on: April 04, 2006, 10:53:47 PM »

Since before this message board format was adopted...I started posting back in the early days...one day, actually, AFTER the Academy Awards show in which Halle Berry won the Oscar.

So you are a seasoned poster??

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #312 on: April 04, 2006, 10:53:59 PM »

We may or may not meet yesterday's total number of posts.

But it won't be for lack of trying, I don't think.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #313 on: April 04, 2006, 10:55:13 PM »

You DO live out in the hinterlands, don't you!

Is there a special name for roadkill found on Powwow Highway?

Custer!

Yes, my affectionate nickname for North Dakota is hte Buffalo Commons...

Powwow Highway is actually a movie...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #314 on: April 04, 2006, 10:56:06 PM »

We may or may not meet yesterday's total number of posts.

But it won't be for lack of trying, I don't think.

That is true... We did try...

So you live in San Francisco?

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #315 on: April 04, 2006, 10:56:33 PM »

So you are a seasoned poster??

I was originally member #50...and was the first to achieve 500 posts...and, thus, become an HHW God!  I think JRand hit the first milestone...either he or Tomovoz did it.  We began discussing what might happen if we reached other milestone numbers.  I can't even remember what the milestones were...something at 50...another something a 100...and another at 250???  But when you get to 500...woweewowow!

I had about 1,500 posts, but I was spreading myself thin here and on several other forums and decided I needed a break.  I mistakenly deactivated my log-in name...and when I came back, it wouldn't reactivate, so I started over.

Sigh.

Anyway...I'm back here where I prefer being.  This and one other forum -- on film music -- are the ones I frequent.

But my original posts are all there....
« Last Edit: April 04, 2006, 11:00:53 PM by Ron Pulliam »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #316 on: April 04, 2006, 10:56:46 PM »

I have always wondered something about California and when it has earthquakes and tremors....

How do the studios handle it?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #317 on: April 04, 2006, 10:57:39 PM »

I was the first person on this here forum to achieve 500 posts...and, thus, become an HHW God!

I had about 1,500 posts and decided I needed a break.  I mistakenly deactivated my log-in name...and when I came back, it wouldn't reactive, so I started over.

Sigh.

But my original posts are all there....

Such as life of the seasoned poster....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #318 on: April 04, 2006, 10:59:58 PM »

WE only need about 20 posts....

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #319 on: April 04, 2006, 11:00:24 PM »

Good Evening!

Been a long, long day.  I went out after the show with some friends... Fun, fun, fun!  Really, it was.  :)

Alas, tomorrow/today, I'm playing auditions in the morning, and then our first Wednesday matinee, and then the evening show... So...

I shall have to catch up on the posts tomorrow... sometime...

~~~~~VIBES to those who need them.~~~~~

P.S. - I'm feeling much better than I did this morning.  Of course, I did have a couple of panchos - honey, wine, fruit juice - with my post-show tapas, so... ;D

Goodnight.
Make Your Own Luck.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #320 on: April 04, 2006, 11:01:51 PM »

I have always wondered something about California and when it has earthquakes and tremors....

How do the studios handle it?

Like everyone else...they drop what they're doing and go outside until the shaking stops.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #321 on: April 04, 2006, 11:02:54 PM »

Good Evening!

Been a long, long day.  I went out after the show with some friends... Fun, fun, fun!  Really, it was.  :)

Alas, tomorrow/today, I'm playing auditions in the morning, and then our first Wednesday matinee, and then the evening show... So...

I shall have to catch up on the posts tomorrow... sometime...

~~~~~VIBES to those who need them.~~~~~

P.S. - I'm feeling much better than I did this morning.  Of course, I did have a couple of panchos - honey, wine, fruit juice - with my post-show tapas, so... ;D

Goodnight.

[move=left,scroll,6,transparent,100%]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~VIBES TO YOU, JOSE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~[/move]

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #322 on: April 04, 2006, 11:04:05 PM »

That is true... We did try...

So you live in San Francisco?

Nothing quite that ideal...I live across the bay, in Oakland!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #323 on: April 04, 2006, 11:04:22 PM »

Like everyone else...they drop what they're doing and go outside until the shaking stops.

If they are way deep in a studio, how do they get out?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #324 on: April 04, 2006, 11:04:46 PM »

Break a leg and good health vibes to DR Jose

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #325 on: April 04, 2006, 11:05:36 PM »

Nothing quite that ideal...I live across the bay, in Oakland!

Home of the Evil Oakland A's

i will forgive you...

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #326 on: April 04, 2006, 11:05:59 PM »

Powwow Highway is actually a movie...

LOL...I had visions of you on a road, clearing away stuff that had washed onto due to rains or snow...you know "cleaning and slogging your way through" it all.

I guess I missed some earlier reference.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #327 on: April 04, 2006, 11:06:15 PM »

and I will have to forgive Vixmom and Elmore for living in the land of the evil empire (aka the Yankees)

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #328 on: April 04, 2006, 11:07:16 PM »

If they are way deep in a studio, how do they get out?

??????????????????

What do you mean by "way deep in a studio"?  

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #329 on: April 04, 2006, 11:07:37 PM »

LOL...I had visions of you on a road, clearing away stuff that had washed onto due to rains or snow...you know "cleaning and slogging your way through" it all.

I guess I missed some earlier reference.

Ron, you are a gem... You, TCB, George, Danise, Vix, and Gimmy make me smile!
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13   Go Up