Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down

Author Topic: THE SPINNING HEAD  (Read 16158 times)

MBarnum

Re:THE SPINNING HEAD
« Reply #180 on: April 20, 2006, 08:36:45 PM »

Looks like the vibes for Vixmom worked! Thank gosh!

MBarnum

« Reply #181 on: April 20, 2006, 08:37:14 PM »

TPunk I do miss your posts and your smiley hands in the air avatar!

MBarnum

« Reply #182 on: April 20, 2006, 08:39:59 PM »

page 7 Jorge Rivero (and horse dance)

MBarnum

« Reply #183 on: April 20, 2006, 08:41:27 PM »

By the way that is the same Jorge Rivero that JRand was watching act all nakey in that Adam and Eve movie! Shame on your JRand for watching such trash....oh, and Elmore a copy of that movie will be forthcoming. LOL!

MBarnum

« Reply #184 on: April 20, 2006, 08:41:55 PM »

Well, evidently I am the only one posting.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #185 on: April 20, 2006, 08:47:59 PM »

Back from dinner.  I've been very groggy and congested so have I missed something or where in tarnation IS Jose?

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #186 on: April 20, 2006, 08:48:26 PM »

Heading for bed now. Going to have a long, busy day tomorrow with out of town company.

Good night, all!
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #187 on: April 20, 2006, 09:11:33 PM »

Nice picture MBarnum....

Debating between three movies to buy.. I really liked Dreamkeeper and Powwow Highway.... I also want to see if I can find a copy of Unter Solen.
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #188 on: April 20, 2006, 09:13:09 PM »

Maybe I should get The Boxer?

The Van?

I already have The Commitments and The Snapper.

A sweet movie I would like to recommend is The Secret of Roan Inish.
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

PennyO

• Ah, if I knew then what I know now...
    • Penny Orloff
« Reply #189 on: April 20, 2006, 09:15:52 PM »

Well, I have just written the word "as the CURTAIN FALLS".  So, aside from additions and futzing once I go back and read, act one of the new play is done.  I'm pretty happy with the feel of it and I think it moves along, but I won't know until I hear it out loud.  I now have to decide whether to do a read-through of act one before beginning act two.  It probably would be helpful, but I'm not sure.  What say all of you?

I say forge ahead with Act II, and get a bit into it, before you hear Act I out loud. Let the characters do their thing.

Danise, best vibes to you and your moom during this challenging time.
PennyO

PennyO

• Ah, if I knew then what I know now...
    • Penny Orloff
« Reply #190 on: April 20, 2006, 09:19:53 PM »

Er, that's you and your MOM...

Are we sure the Vixfam are safe?
PennyO

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #191 on: April 20, 2006, 10:29:58 PM »

Re TCB's question yesterday.... I say garbage man

I dunno, I have known a lot of trashy men!
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #192 on: April 20, 2006, 10:33:06 PM »

Where's DR Jose been the past two days?  Under a keyboard? A table? the host?

A conductor?
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #193 on: April 20, 2006, 10:45:36 PM »

Hi Gang!

I know that I have been seriously E & T these past couple of weeks.  I'm sorry.  It was heck going back to work.  I’ve been so very tired by the time I get home and the weekends just seem to fly by.

I've tried to keep up with posts but I fear that I've even lost my place with them.  There is no way I can go back and read them all so I will start with today and (hopefully) go forward.

To be very honest, I don't think I shall be posting as much as I would like. I've debated about saying anything but I think I should tell you that my Mother is very ill.  

I'm also still struggling with getting over my own surgery.  By mid afternoon I get so tired I have to fight to stay awake.  I fall asleep on the bus ride home more often then not.  Thank goodness for that big bump as we pull into the parking lot where I get off the bus.  It always manages to wake me up.

Some nights it's all I can do to make supper, wash the dishes and run a load of laundry or what ever chore needs to be done. Then I try to sit with Mom for at least a half hour before I feel like I'm going to pass out if I don't lie down.

When I mowed the grass on Saturday morning and had a shower, I was so worn out that I had to lie down.  I didn't wake up until that evening.

I just wanted to say that if I don't post everyday or if I'm not quick to answer your emails, please forgive me during this difficult time.  I'm going to do my best to at least pop by and say "hi".    

I hope that everything is going well for all of you. Vibes to any that need them.

:)

My thoughts and prayers are with you, Danise.
“One thing’s universal,

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #194 on: April 20, 2006, 10:48:41 PM »

bk,

I thought you might like to read this... One of the soap sites has interviewed Kevin Spirtas and they are promoting his album.

http://www.soaptownusa.com/Spirtas2.html

I do have to say he looks pretty snappy in that tophat!!

BTW, Great album!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #195 on: April 20, 2006, 10:49:37 PM »

TCB, I wish you well with your surgery....

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #196 on: April 20, 2006, 10:55:11 PM »

TCB, I wish you well with your surgery....

Thank you.
“One thing’s universal,

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #197 on: April 20, 2006, 11:21:06 PM »

Ho hum... I am all by my lonesome... :-)

Maria

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #198 on: April 20, 2006, 11:21:17 PM »

****Best of Vibes to DR Danise and her Mom****

Have returned from the theater where I had gone to see THE TEMPEST. We were told as we entered that the show ran 90 minutes with no intermisssion. This seemed very peculiar. A 90 minute Tempest? Unless they cut half the play, not possible. Well, it turned out that my friend had ordered tickets for Thursday night - not realizing that several shows were playing. And tonight was UBU ROI. Which is definitely not Shakespeare. I've never seen it before. Studied it in theater school, period. Well, it turned out to be a really fantastic production. So glad I saw it.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #199 on: April 20, 2006, 11:48:13 PM »

Boy, it's getting tough to crack 200 posts these days.  I blame Jose and he is in for a bitch-slapping if he ever returns.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #200 on: April 20, 2006, 11:48:28 PM »

Notes are written and ready to be posted.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #201 on: April 21, 2006, 12:04:13 AM »

TGIF will soon be upon us!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #202 on: April 21, 2006, 12:04:32 AM »

It will be the end of a LONG week!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #203 on: April 21, 2006, 12:05:08 AM »

The peculiarity of aloneness..
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up