Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: THE SPINNING HEAD  (Read 16771 times)

Rodzinski

• Like, Hey.
Re:THE SPINNING HEAD
« Reply #150 on: April 20, 2006, 07:15:49 PM »

Cillaliz-
The following is from TPunk: She says it is fun to go the Tonys with friends as a one-time thing. The seats are kinda far back, but you do feel like you're a part of things. It gets a little long at times, but it depends on the host, they will crack some jokes that only the live audience gets to hear.

She also says tickets shouldn't be too difficult to come by at that time. Any more difficult than usual. Hit shows will be harder to get, and so forth...

Rodzinski

• Like, Hey.
« Reply #151 on: April 20, 2006, 07:17:40 PM »

Going to see the Drowsy Chaperone tomorrow with TPunk and her mother who has been in town the past few days.

Then Saturday, a show called LESTAT featuring Jose "Dino" Simbulan on the piano.

Cillaliz

« Reply #152 on: April 20, 2006, 07:20:50 PM »

Cillaliz-
The following is from TPunk: She says it is fun to go the Tonys with friends as a one-time thing. The seats are kinda far back, but you do feel like you're a part of things. It gets a little long at times, but it depends on the host, they will crack some jokes that only the live audience gets to hear.

She also says tickets shouldn't be too difficult to come by at that time. Any more difficult than usual. Hit shows will be harder to get, and so forth...

Thanks, I'm checking up on it. If there isn't any flexibility to the group thing and I can't exchange the SPAMALOT ticket for something else, I won't do it.  I'm hoping to get the details tomorrow. If I go, I would love to get together with some of the NY folks. I'll keep you updated. I'm going to decide in the next few days so I can get tickets before the nominations are announced

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #153 on: April 20, 2006, 07:22:09 PM »

Thanks Cillaliz.  I will pass your message onto Keith.

Rodzinski

• Like, Hey.
« Reply #154 on: April 20, 2006, 07:25:04 PM »

Just looked and found that the Long Island fires have been under control since the late afternoon. Some houses had their power shut down, but near as I can find, no houses destroyed or anything. So, here's hoping vixmom and vixfamily are safe and sound.

http://www.newsday.com/

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #155 on: April 20, 2006, 07:34:28 PM »

Happy Birthday Keith!! Have a grand day tomorrow!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #156 on: April 20, 2006, 07:34:38 PM »

Thanks for the information George!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #157 on: April 20, 2006, 07:36:51 PM »

Thanks, I'm checking up on it. If there isn't any flexibility to the group thing and I can't exchange the SPAMALOT ticket for something else, I won't do it.  I'm hoping to get the details tomorrow. If I go, I would love to get together with some of the NY folks. I'll keep you updated. I'm going to decide in the next few days so I can get tickets before the nominations are announced

Sounds like a fun plan Cilla!

I would love to see Spamalot, Lestat, and a number of other musicals.

Jane

« Reply #158 on: April 20, 2006, 07:39:47 PM »

Rodzinsky thanks for the information on the fires, now I can relax.

'night.

Jane

« Reply #159 on: April 20, 2006, 07:41:04 PM »

Ooops, almost missed the post-thanks DakotaCelt.

TPunk

• Crapballs!
« Reply #160 on: April 20, 2006, 07:44:09 PM »

Hi all.  I'm just back from a road trip with my mom and I'm never going to catch up on posts!

TPunk

• Crapballs!
« Reply #161 on: April 20, 2006, 07:44:26 PM »

Cillaliz- go to the Tony's!

TPunk

• Crapballs!
« Reply #162 on: April 20, 2006, 07:45:41 PM »

Did anyone happen to record Wednesday night's Alias special episode?  I forgot to set the VCR before we left on our trip- if you have it can you send me a message?  I will trade you stickers for a copy of the show. :)

TPunk

• Crapballs!
« Reply #163 on: April 20, 2006, 07:46:39 PM »

Tomorrow's a big day- not only are we going to see The Drowsy Chaperone and then going to dinner at the Rainbow Room, but I have a job interview and a job fair to attend.  I have spiffy new interview clothes so I am excited.

TPunk

• Crapballs!
« Reply #164 on: April 20, 2006, 07:46:54 PM »

But for now, I should really try to get some sleep.

TPunk

• Crapballs!
« Reply #165 on: April 20, 2006, 07:48:08 PM »

Good night everyone- I hope to become a much more regular poster in the not too distant future!

Cillaliz

« Reply #166 on: April 20, 2006, 08:10:23 PM »

Cillaliz- go to the Tony's!

Thanks TPunk - it would be fun to go once....I'm leaning that way.  They have done the trip annually, but this is the first year my friend Bruce (Miller) is leading the trip and there is no guarantee they'll do it again next year.  I'd only miss a couple days of work. I have to make sure it isn't too late to go. He didn't know the cut off date. I think I'm still ok. I'll find out all the details from the organizer tomorrow.

Cillaliz

« Reply #167 on: April 20, 2006, 08:11:04 PM »

Have a great day tomorrow TPunk

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #168 on: April 20, 2006, 08:11:34 PM »

Very sorry to read your news about your mother, DR Danise. I will think of her and of you and your continued recovery. Hope all can be as well as possible.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Cillaliz

« Reply #169 on: April 20, 2006, 08:12:47 PM »

I actually went to work today!  What a change. Turns out 5 out of 6 of us at the office have been sick lately. I also found out tonight that the mumps epidemic has now hit our county.  Almost makes me want to stay totally out of the public. The scary part is that people who have had both immunizations are getting it.  Nothing you can do about it

Matt H.

« Reply #170 on: April 20, 2006, 08:14:27 PM »

I wish I could help you, DR TPunk, but I was recording BONES and AMERICAN IDOL, but even they are gone now. I watched ALIAS "live." Sorry.

Matt H.

« Reply #171 on: April 20, 2006, 08:17:38 PM »

Since I didn't get to see CSI: NY with the defective HD feed from CBS, I took out the CSI: NY season 1 boxed set and selected an episode to watch tonight prior to network TV kicking in.

It involved a massacre in a diner that Danny was assigned to earn his CSI second grade designation. Interesting case and an enjoyable episode.

Mac and STella investigated the amputation death of a man who had a healthy leg he chose to have chopped off. That, too, was a very weird case but quite fascinating.

Matt H.

« Reply #172 on: April 20, 2006, 08:19:45 PM »

SMALLVILLE

spoilers- - - - - -- - -

had some "Perils of Pauline" type puzzles/traps going on. Certainly held my interest even though I couldn't understand how the perp managed to afford these elaborate contraptions and was able to transport his victims so effortlessly to the various destinations with no help from underlings.

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #173 on: April 20, 2006, 08:20:22 PM »

~ ~ ~ ~ ~  VIBES OF HEALTH AND VITALITY FOR DR DANISE AND HER MOM  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
-- Anaïs Nin

Matt H.

« Reply #174 on: April 20, 2006, 08:22:49 PM »

SUPERNATURAL had another corking good and scary episode.

This is KOLCHAK: THE NIGHT STALKER for the new century. Yep, we've got two hunks instead of a wily middle aged reporter. But the set-ups are the same and with the miracles of modern technology, the special effects far supersede what was done with KOLCHAK.

Matt H.

« Reply #175 on: April 20, 2006, 08:24:19 PM »

WITHOUT A TRACE

spoiler - - - - - - - -

had a sad story of a poor little rich boy trying to turn his life around and do good deeds. Liked the show, but it left me very melancholy.

Matt H.

« Reply #176 on: April 20, 2006, 08:26:00 PM »

I saw that the WILL & GRACE rerun tonight was the one with Grace and Leo hooking up on the plane trip to London. I'll rewatch it tomorrow. Seems like Will's escapades with the two male flight attendants (one played by Stephen Spinella) were kind of fun.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #177 on: April 20, 2006, 08:30:39 PM »

Take care and stay healthy Cilla!!!

MBarnum

« Reply #178 on: April 20, 2006, 08:32:13 PM »

Does this Bollywood film about HIV/AIDS still have singing and dancing?

Not as much as most Bollywood movies...there is at least one, very beautiful, song sung by the lead male characters boyfriend. I have the CD soundtrack and it is wonderful!

MBarnum

« Reply #179 on: April 20, 2006, 08:36:16 PM »

Ultra strong vibes to dear, sweet Danise and her mom! Please take care!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up