Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13   Go Down

Author Topic: THE JOGGING JEW  (Read 36119 times)

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
Re:THE JOGGING JEW
« Reply #240 on: April 04, 2006, 08:11:17 PM »

You're Welcome Ron!!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #241 on: April 04, 2006, 08:11:28 PM »

Page 9 is now here!!!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #242 on: April 04, 2006, 08:11:40 PM »

Wonder if bk will say anything about this posting frenzy

He will see that only a couple of us were posting...and will ask where in tarnation IS everybody.

Why aren't more people posting?
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #243 on: April 04, 2006, 08:12:03 PM »

Our snow is now all melted and we now have a flood on our hands!!

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #244 on: April 04, 2006, 08:12:21 PM »

Page 9 is now here!!!

Stealing my thunder????

Good on ya!
Measure your life by moments that take your breath away, not by the breaths you take in a moment.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #245 on: April 04, 2006, 08:12:42 PM »

He will see that only a couple of us were posting...and will ask where in tarnation IS everybody.

Why aren't more people posting?

yep...

How long have you been posting here Ron?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #246 on: April 04, 2006, 08:13:17 PM »

Or they are trying to catch up reading from the "FRENZY"!!

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #247 on: April 04, 2006, 08:13:21 PM »

Then I watched another ANGEL episode, this one featuring the gang dressing to the "nines" and going to the ballet. Poor Wes is in love with Fred who's in love with Gunn - a sad triangle which isn't going to end happily. Angel is having emotional issues with Cordy but finds she's interested in someone else who's come back into her life. Such drama amid the thrills.

There was a deleted scene in the special features that had the actors playing Fred and Wesley attempting ballet. How great to see this clip. So glad they save this stuff for the DVD sets now.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #248 on: April 04, 2006, 08:13:39 PM »

Stealing my thunder????

Good on ya!

BOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #249 on: April 04, 2006, 08:13:49 PM »

Our snow is now all melted and we now have a flood on our hands!!

The rain has been so saturating here that landslides are taking out homes and roads.

Some of our valley levees have overflowed.

And the snows haven't begun to melt yet.

We're gonna have some catastrophes when the snows start melting.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #250 on: April 04, 2006, 08:14:28 PM »

I should be researching values on old sotheby's catalogs....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #251 on: April 04, 2006, 08:15:04 PM »

The rain has been so saturating here that landslides are taking out homes and roads.

Some of our valley levees have overflowed.

And the snows haven't begun to melt yet.

We're gonna have some catastrophes when the snows start melting.

YIKES!!

I send sandbag and diking vibes!!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #252 on: April 04, 2006, 08:15:53 PM »

WE had a horrendous flood here in 1997... An experience I never want to relive.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #253 on: April 04, 2006, 08:16:24 PM »

Has anyone seen DR Danise?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #254 on: April 04, 2006, 08:17:51 PM »

Yep, Pierce Brosnan is stunning!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #255 on: April 04, 2006, 08:18:19 PM »

Hola?????

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #256 on: April 04, 2006, 08:18:50 PM »

Yep, Pierce Brosnan is stunning!

Just 19 to go....

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #257 on: April 04, 2006, 08:19:23 PM »

I took a small break and watched Elliot sing his song on "...Idol".

I really enjoy hearing him sing.  He's the ONE singer in this competition I can say that about.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #258 on: April 04, 2006, 08:19:48 PM »

It's getting close to the time...

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #259 on: April 04, 2006, 08:19:57 PM »

.,..when I must dine.

Matt H.

« Reply #260 on: April 04, 2006, 08:20:14 PM »

And now for my take on tonight's IDOL:

Taylor seemed scared to death of "Country Roads." He was glued in his spot and sang all the notes but seemed totally devoid of any personality or fun. Amazing that he was so "out of it" emotionally tonight. He could have had a lot of fun with that song.

Mandisa was the other one I thought did a particularly poor job. The first third of the song was so low in her register that is was torture to listen to. She tried to turn the song around near the end, but she had lost momentum and it was definitely her worst rendition since the show began.

Paris also had a very shaky start but did a better job rescuing it with power notes late in the game. She didn't seem very comfortable tonight either.

The best of the night for me were Elliott, Ace (except for one sour note but it was really a lovely song), Chris (who again showed there is a real voice underneath that screeching he does), and Kellie. Katharine also showed a very powerful voice, but I didn't care for her song.

Going home: Bucky, I think. It was country night, and I didn't think he excelled at all. Not bad, but not noteworthy either, and it should have been.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #261 on: April 04, 2006, 08:20:14 PM »

Yepper, did you ever watch the Waltons, Little House on the Prairie, Night Court or All Creatures Great and Small? Doctor Who?

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #262 on: April 04, 2006, 08:20:29 PM »

Brooklyn Bridge?

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #263 on: April 04, 2006, 08:20:56 PM »

There's a bunch of folks logged in now...probably trying to catch up...wondering what the heck we've been doing as they scan page after page of....posts.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #264 on: April 04, 2006, 08:21:25 PM »

.,..when I must dine.

What are we having?

I had a bologna sandwich

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #265 on: April 04, 2006, 08:21:46 PM »

bk will be suprrised when he comes back from supper....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #266 on: April 04, 2006, 08:22:22 PM »

Taylor seemed scared to death of "Country Roads." He was glued in his spot and sang all the notes but seemed totally devoid of any personality or fun. Amazing that he was so "out of it" emotionally tonight. He could have had a lot of fun with that song.

Mandisa was the other one I thought did a particularly poor job. The first third of the song was so low in her register that is was torture to listen to. She tried to turn the song around near the end, but she had lost momentum and it was definitely her worst rendition since the show began.

Paris also had a very shaky start but did a better job rescuing it with power notes late in the game. She didn't seem very comfortable tonight either.

The best of the night for me were Elliott, Ace (except for one sour note but it was really a lovely song), Chris (who again showed there is a real voice underneath that screeching he does), and Kellie. Katharine also showed a very powerful voice, but I didn't care for her song.

Going home: Bucky, I think. It was country night, and I didn't think he excelled at all. Not bad, but not noteworthy either, and it should have been.

How did CAtherine do?

Matt H.

« Reply #267 on: April 04, 2006, 08:22:27 PM »

HOUSE had a scary case with such a simple solution. Sometimes it works that way.

Ron Pulliam

• The 1st HHW God!
« Reply #268 on: April 04, 2006, 08:22:34 PM »

Absolutely agree with you that a singer should be "noteworthy"!

(Thanks for that, Matt!)

Matt H.

« Reply #269 on: April 04, 2006, 08:23:06 PM »

How did CAtherine do?

Reread - I mentioned her.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 13   Go Up