News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 07:10:41 AM 
Started by bk - Last post by Jrand73
Feel better vibes for DR JANE.

on: Today at 07:10:29 AM 
Who told you that you could do that?

I have put that in my repertoire of witty sayings.

on: Today at 07:09:49 AM 
DR CHAS SMITH that looks interesting.

on: Today at 06:42:46 AM 
Started by bk - Last post by ChasSmith
The Canadians have landed!

I hadn't even heard an attack was imminent!

on: Today at 06:18:28 AM 
I've been out of touch with what's happening at Goodspeed and would like to have seen this musical about John Kenley (of The Kenley Players in Ohio), but it looks like I'm going to miss it this time around.

https://shorturl.at/xRcuU

on: Today at 06:12:02 AM 
Started by bk - Last post by Freddie
Yesterday I started mowing (I almost typed mooing) for the first time this season. I'd let the dandelions grow for the bees ("No Mow May" being kind of a thing), but they're gone now and I couldn't stand the sight of the yard any longer. It's slow going because I really need to replace my old tired lawnmower, so there's more to finish up today.

Then I've got to rescue some firewood that fell and got wet for a while, throw out what isn't usable, and stack it better.

That will be my hard labor for the day.

That sounds like you're getting a lot done!

on: Today at 06:09:09 AM 
Yesterday I started mowing (I almost typed mooing) for the first time this season. I'd let the dandelions grow for the bees ("No Mow May" being kind of a thing), but they're gone now and I couldn't stand the sight of the yard any longer. It's slow going because I really need to replace my old tired lawnmower, so there's more to finish up today.

Then I've got to rescue some firewood that fell and got wet for a while, throw out what isn't usable, and stack it better.

That will be my hard labor for the day.

on: Today at 06:04:32 AM 
Started by bk - Last post by Donald
Happy Sunday!  The new episode of the Broadway Radio Show is up and it's my chat with author Kevin Winkler all about his new book On Bette Midler: An Opinionated Guide...as we look at the Divine Miss M's career on stage, screen and recordings.  Lots of fun conversation and music!

http://www.haineshisway.com/the-broadway-radio-show-2/

on: Today at 06:00:37 AM 
Bureaucratic crapola is always disheartening, so how great to hear that DR Rodzinski and clan have finally been Nexused.

on: Today at 05:54:53 AM 
To the best of my knowledge, I've never seen Friendly Persuasion.

I thank thee all for the heads up.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10