Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: YOUR STUNT C**K IS HERE  (Read 21015 times)

MBarnum

Re: YOUR STUNT C**K IS HERE
« Reply #210 on: June 15, 2009, 06:50:08 PM »

Congrats to the new vicar!

And to Mary Linda!

MBarnum

« Reply #211 on: June 15, 2009, 06:50:55 PM »

And congats on winning the case DR Cillaliz. How wonderful!

MBarnum

« Reply #212 on: June 15, 2009, 06:52:07 PM »

I must be out of it, I have no clue what Palin and Lettermen are going on about.

However, I did see the mention of the gorilla and the first lady...very distasteful.

MBarnum

« Reply #213 on: June 15, 2009, 06:52:49 PM »

DR Jose, I will surely be by to meet your new roomies on my next NYC visit.

Ginny

« Reply #214 on: June 15, 2009, 06:57:00 PM »

Thank you, DR MBarnum!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Laura

« Reply #215 on: June 15, 2009, 06:59:10 PM »

Today was my first Removal Hearing for an immigration case.   I am very pleased to say  WE WON!!! Now my client will not be deported to Vietnam and will be issued a green card.  She was VERY relieved.  I am happy for her

Another Freedom Day!
"That's a lotta hamsters."

Laura

« Reply #216 on: June 15, 2009, 06:59:46 PM »

Broken leg vibes to the Nudies!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"That's a lotta hamsters."

Cillaliz

« Reply #217 on: June 15, 2009, 07:00:21 PM »

And congats on winning the case DR Cillaliz. How wonderful!

Thanks MBarnum.  She's had a really rough go of things, through no fault of her own.  It was a very close case, so I was very concerned that we may lose.  I was very relieved and happy.

Cillaliz

« Reply #218 on: June 15, 2009, 07:00:49 PM »

Wow, that's three "very"s  in one post

Cillaliz

« Reply #219 on: June 15, 2009, 07:01:49 PM »

Today was my first Removal Hearing for an immigration case.   I am very pleased to say  WE WON!!! Now my client will not be deported to Vietnam and will be issued a green card.  She was VERY relieved.  I am happy for her

Another Freedom Day!

Not my freedom day, but from the hug I got after the judge's decision, it was clear my client certainly felt it was her freedom day.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #220 on: June 15, 2009, 07:03:00 PM »

Congrats to the new vicar!

And to Mary Linda!

Indeed, Ginny, congratulations to both of them!

And Cilla, great news about winning your case.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #221 on: June 15, 2009, 07:03:35 PM »

That was wise & nice of Twitter.

As for Letterman I think he should have apologized no matter which daughter the joke was about.  After all Bristol was 17 when she got "knocked up".  Even if she was 18 the joke was inappropriate.  As far as I know Alex Rodriguez is keeping quiet regarding.  Palin made her point and now I think she should be quiet on the subject.

David Letterman did apologize for his "tasteless comment".  In fact, he devoted a whole segment to his apology.

But then came Sarah Palin's interview on "The Today Show" with Matt Lauer... And on... And on... And on...

The last I read he said he meant the older daughter, not the younger, and that was the extent of his apology.  Granted I can't keep up with this.

Jane

« Reply #222 on: June 15, 2009, 07:04:31 PM »

Great apartment news, DR Jose!

It is indeed, DR Ginny!

It's sort of funny how this all worked out.  I had a couple of responses to the original ad a few weeks ago, and even set up some times for people to look at the apartment.  However, none(!) of them bothered to show up to look at the apartment, nor did they call to cancel or say that they weren't going to show up.

Last night, I got an email from someone who happened to be helping her younger brother find a place in the City.  We set everything up last night via email between 10:00-11:00pm.  They showed up right on time about an hour ago, and as soon as they walked in, I could tell they wanted to take the apartment.  And, apparently, my intuition was right!  It turned out that one of their friends has also been looking for a new place to live... She went outside to make some phone calls while I talked with her brother... A few minutes later she came back, and said, "So, what do we need to do to move in?"...

:)

A sign they will be good roomies. :)

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #223 on: June 15, 2009, 07:05:09 PM »

Ginny, did you say that Richard would become Father by the end of the year?  That is also wonderful news.
“One thing’s universal,

Jane

« Reply #224 on: June 15, 2009, 07:05:17 PM »

CONGRATULATIONS DR CILLA!!!

Ginny

« Reply #225 on: June 15, 2009, 07:08:52 PM »

Ginny, did you say that Richard would become Father by the end of the year?  That is also wonderful news.

Thanks, DR TCB.  Yes,  usually it's a year from deacon to priest, but when the candidate is over 60, they accelerate the process.  Last I heard, the Bishop said something about Advent, which would make it about the same time DS Rob graduates from UC.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Cillaliz

« Reply #226 on: June 15, 2009, 07:09:57 PM »

Thanks TCB
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 07:14:26 PM by Cillaliz »

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #227 on: June 15, 2009, 07:11:06 PM »

Wish I could stay awake for NUDIE reports, but it is bedtime.

G'night!
“One thing’s universal,

Cillaliz

« Reply #228 on: June 15, 2009, 07:13:47 PM »

That was wise & nice of Twitter.

As for Letterman I think he should have apologized no matter which daughter the joke was about.  After all Bristol was 17 when she got "knocked up".  Even if she was 18 the joke was inappropriate.  As far as I know Alex Rodriguez is keeping quiet regarding.  Palin made her point and now I think she should be quiet on the subject.

David Letterman did apologize for his "tasteless comment".  In fact, he devoted a whole segment to his apology.

But then came Sarah Palin's interview on "The Today Show" with Matt Lauer... And on... And on... And on...

The last I read he said he meant the older daughter, not the younger, and that was the extent of his apology.  Granted I can't keep up with this.

I saw it, it wasn't an apology, he just said he meant the 18 year old and that he's tasteless.  I'm just not going to watch him anymore.  He was out of bounds, no question about it.  I don't think that the Obamas should have tasteless things said about them, but they are the only people I know who are out of bounds on tasteless jokes.  I think some people are just reacting to that

Cillaliz

« Reply #229 on: June 15, 2009, 07:15:32 PM »

CONGRATULATIONS DR CILLA!!!

Thanks Jane

Jane

« Reply #230 on: June 15, 2009, 07:19:57 PM »

I guess he finally apologized for real....http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/06/15/letterman-apologizes-again-to-governor-palin-and-her-family/?hp

I am confused as tonight is Monday night.  Has it aired yet?

Cillaliz

« Reply #231 on: June 15, 2009, 07:23:07 PM »

I guess he finally apologized for real....http://mediadecoder.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/06/15/letterman-apologizes-again-to-governor-palin-and-her-family/?hp

Ah, hadn't heard that.  Well. I'm still not watching. He's gotten more and more irritating to me in the past few years

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #232 on: June 15, 2009, 07:35:39 PM »

And as promised, here's the advance notice for the new Kritzerland release.  As always, you can pre-preorder by going to paypal.com and paying directly to kritzerland at adelphia dot net.  Price is 19.98 plus 3.75 shipping.

HELLO, CAROL!

Kritzerland is proud to present the first ever CD release for the Original Cast Recording of Show Girl, starring Carol Channing along with Jules Munshin and Les Quat’ Jeudis.

Show Girl, a musical revue with songs and sketches by Charles Gaynor, opened on Broadway January 12, 1961.  Miss Channing received not only critical love letters but also a Tony nomination for Best Actress.  It was, by all accounts, a tour de force performance on stage and it’s captured brilliantly on the cast album.  Very much of its time, the material is still somehow fresh and funny (and some of it is surprisingly topical), and Mr. Gaynor’s songs are tuneful and clever.

Jules Munshin and Les Quat’ Jeudis lend excellent support, and if you’re at all a fan of Miss Channing or the old-fashioned musical revue, then Show Girl is just the front row seat you’re looking for.  And if you’ve never heard Miss Channing do “The Inside Story” you might find yourself falling out of that front row seat, howling with laughter.

The CD is a Limited Edition of 1000 copies only. 

The price is $19.98 plus shipping.

CDs will ship the end of July  – however, as those who’ve ordered directly from Kritzerland know, preorders placed directly through Kritzerland usually ship one to five weeks ahead of the street date.

Is it okay with everyone if I scream like a little girl?

Eeeeeeeeeekkkkkkk!!!!!

I've never even had hope that this one would see the light of day!  I love Carol Channing in SHOW GIRL!  But I've always lived in dread playing my extremely scratchy LP--I've probably lessened the life of my stereo stylus the few times that I did play it.  I did make a cassette recording at one time or another but who plays cassettes anymore?  Now thanks to BK and Kritzerland, I will have me some carefree SHOW GIRL! 

Yee Haw!
And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
-- Anaïs Nin

Jane

« Reply #233 on: June 15, 2009, 07:39:16 PM »

Ah, hadn't heard that.  Well. I'm still not watching. He's gotten more and more irritating to me in the past few years

LOL-I have always found him irritating.

Jane

« Reply #234 on: June 15, 2009, 07:39:32 PM »

'night

Dan (the Man)

• Classic Dan(theMan)
« Reply #235 on: June 15, 2009, 07:42:02 PM »

Now how about the whole Sarah Palin v. David Letterman "feud"? ;)

Once it came out that the daughter in question was 14 year old Willow and not 18 year old Bristol, Dave was dead meat!

Palin's getting sympathetic press, and Letterman is coming off as a defensive jerk.

Match Point - Palin

der Brucer

If Letterman can make "slutty stewardess " cracks about Palin, I guess "Cotton-picker " fashion cracks about the Obamas are fair game.

But the stupid bitch does dress like a slutty stewardess.
And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight in the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
-- Anaïs Nin

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
« Reply #236 on: June 15, 2009, 07:53:08 PM »

It will air tonight at 11:38pm EDT.  It was taped earlier this afternoon.
Make Your Own Luck.

Cillaliz

« Reply #237 on: June 15, 2009, 08:19:18 PM »

Now how about the whole Sarah Palin v. David Letterman "feud"? ;)

Once it came out that the daughter in question was 14 year old Willow and not 18 year old Bristol, Dave was dead meat!

Palin's getting sympathetic press, and Letterman is coming off as a defensive jerk.

Match Point - Palin

der Brucer

If Letterman can make "slutty stewardess " cracks about Palin, I guess "Cotton-picker " fashion cracks about the Obamas are fair game.

But the stupid bitch does dress like a slutty stewardess.

I think this is also totally uncalled for

ArnoldMBrockman

• so many possibilities
« Reply #238 on: June 15, 2009, 08:19:26 PM »

CILLIALIZ---CONGRATS!

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #239 on: June 15, 2009, 08:20:53 PM »

Good Evening!

It was sunny.  THen it was cloudy.  Then it rained.  Then is rained A LOT.  Then it stopped.  And then the sun came out again - today, not tomorrow.

We got no rain. I was disappointed.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up