Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Down

Author Topic: YOUR STUNT C**K IS HERE  (Read 20774 times)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
YOUR STUNT C**K IS HERE
« on: June 15, 2009, 12:11:16 AM »

Well, you've read the notes, the notes had two **'s in the title, and now it is time for you to post until the cows come home - they're currently trying to figure out what those two ** mean.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
Re: YOUR STUNT C**K IS HERE
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 12:12:44 AM »

And the word of the day is: EFFULGENCE!

DAW

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 01:42:25 AM »

***most excellent and strongest vibes and xylophones***
for a successful and fun and funny first TFNM performance!!!!

DAW

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 01:43:51 AM »

HOT DOGS are not street fair food??          :o

Ben

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 02:11:36 AM »

Good Luck Bruce on your Nudie days!

Ben

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2009, 02:11:46 AM »

Nudies, Nudies, Nudies!

Ben

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2009, 02:11:58 AM »

I'll be on the train in 2 hours heading to DC

Ben

« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2009, 02:12:25 AM »

TCB it is my dream also to sail to England on Cunard.

Ben

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2009, 02:12:48 AM »

I have to shave, shower and get things together (as much as they need to be gotten together)

Ben

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2009, 02:14:59 AM »

I went to Penn Station yesterday and picked up my ticket, purchased by my boss, under his name. It says on the ticket Valid Photo ID Required and ID Required on Board. Since I'm not my boss I wonder if I get asked for ID what will happen? I've already e-mailed my boss and said I may be calling at 7:20 to have him vouch for me to the conductor. Metro Park is the first stop (I've been told) after Penn Station so at least if I get put off the train I can look for my boss and get back on (he's boarding at Metro Park).

Ben

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2009, 02:15:24 AM »

And with that I leave you to begin preparations for DC

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2009, 02:21:00 AM »

~~~Travel Vibes for Ben!!~~~

;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2009, 02:21:47 AM »

~~~Much Broken Leg Vibes, Xylophones and Marimbas for BK and His Nudie Cast!!~~~
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 02:23:27 AM »

Thanks for all the nice comments on my new glasses. :-* I really am glad that I got them.

And Jane...yes, I did keep my old glasses.  They're the same prescription, so if I need to use them, I won't have any trouble with them. :)

George

« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2009, 02:30:53 AM »

Last night (after reassembling my sister's metal shelves for her new garage), we had our very first run-through of "Romeo & Juliet"!  I got there at the appointed time of 7:00 pm.  We didn't start the actual run-through until about 7:50 pm but we didn't finish until 10:45!! :o Chris our director said that we should be able to tighten up the running time.  I certainly hope so.  But, since I'm only in four scenes (one with no dialogue), I don't really care. ;) And tonight, we move into the actual performing space!  We'll have a week and a half on the actual set...that will be nice.

Ben

« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2009, 02:31:17 AM »

George, what are you doing up at 3:25 in the morning???

George

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2009, 02:31:26 AM »

And now, I'm off to bed...finally.

Good night, all.

George

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2009, 02:31:46 AM »

George, what are you doing up at 2:25 in the morning???

Saying, "Good night, Ben."

;)

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2009, 05:00:04 AM »

Good morning, all! I just looked at the 1979 calendar, and tomorrow is the 30th anniversary of my move to New York. I've been thinking a lot about the move and the madness prior to the event in the past couple of weeks. I've also been having lots of dreams involving deceased friends and relatives and sometimes my parents that have got me a bit freaked. While I'm not sure I want to live to be 80. I'm also pretty sure that I don't want to die any time soon and these dreams are a bit rattling.

Enough gloom and doom. This week I celebrate the 30 years of life in Manhattan and the fantastic friends I've made because of the move.  We also have to celebrate tonight's premiere of the musical version of a new musical, THE FIRST NUDIE MUSICAL!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~  Vibes to the Cast & Crew of The First Nudie Musical!  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Ginny

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2009, 05:05:18 AM »

Monday morning greetings!  It was very foggy outside when I got up an hour or so ago.

Break-a-leg vibes to BK and the FNM cast!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2009, 05:06:32 AM »

Today, I have to see my accountant about the NY State tax bill, run to the post office and send Miss Kim Criswell a score, hit the bank, run some music down to Toyland and fax it to one of our colleagues working on BABES IN TOYLAND. I also need to schedule an appointment for Wednesday morning with my barber.

I did have some good news for Jerome Moross fans: Alfred Publishing is going to publish for the first time ever THE GOLDEN APPLE, in the Piano-Conductor score I edited for the Moross family several years ago. Now if we could only get some kind foundation or arts supporter to provide us with $300,000 to make a complete recording!

Does anyone know what's going on with DR Dakotacelt? She's been E&T for some time.  I sent her a message on Facebook but I've had no response.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Ginny

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2009, 05:09:07 AM »

DR Elmore - 30 years ago!  I remember it like it was yesterday.  About 30 people gathered in the driveway of the home of the friend who took you to the airport and when he raised the garage door, we all sang, "What Will We Do Without You-oo?"  Remember?
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2009, 05:42:26 AM »

DR Elmore - 30 years ago!  I remember it like it was yesterday.  About 30 people gathered in the driveway of the home of the friend who took you to the airport and when he raised the garage door, we all sang, "What Will We Do Without You-oo?"  Remember?

I think I was crying too much and worrying about the visit to my parents' house to pick up some things since the difficulties between us had been quite ugly in the previous months.  My mother's only words to me were, "If you need anything, call us." God bless her.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2009, 06:06:19 AM »

Most excellent and strongest vibes and xylophones for a successful and fun and funny first performance to BK and the NUDIE cast!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2009, 06:12:24 AM »

POSSIBLE T.O.D.

If you could magically jump into the life of any movie character, even for just one day, who would it be and why?
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

Sam

• " The best things in life are free "
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2009, 06:21:17 AM »

Good morning TCB.

"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."  (Unknown)

Sam

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2009, 06:22:47 AM »

EXCELLENT VIBES AND LUCKY VIBES FOR TODAY, FOR EVERYONE.

"Shoot for the moon.  Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars..."  (Unknown)

ArnoldMBrockman

• so many possibilities
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2009, 06:24:07 AM »

And the word of the day is: EFFULGENCE!

And The Song Of The Day Is; ALL THINGS BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL

(The HYMN and SONDHEIM)

ArnoldMBrockman

• so many possibilities
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2009, 06:26:34 AM »

And May ALL THINGS be BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL for the cast of THE FIRST NUDIE MUSICAL,

Sam

« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2009, 06:27:22 AM »

THE FIRST NUDIE MUSICAL,  SHOW TIME VIBES FOR ALL THE CAST AND CREW AND BK.  C ;D :o K
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10   Go Up