Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: GETTING RANDY WITH MY OATS  (Read 16238 times)

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
Re: GETTING RANDY WITH MY OATS
« Reply #150 on: November 22, 2010, 04:53:02 PM »

Cilla, good for your friend!

Jane

« Reply #151 on: November 22, 2010, 04:53:31 PM »

Yogi has only lived in small apartments.  I think he is enjoying all the space here.

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #152 on: November 22, 2010, 04:53:43 PM »

I just washed Craig's duvet.  What am I supposed to put in the dryer so it doesn't get lumpy?

Craig.
Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."

Cillaliz

« Reply #153 on: November 22, 2010, 04:57:32 PM »

Here's the facebook page for A Ride with Larry.  http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/Ride-with-Larry/114227015311638?v=info  this is great. I didn't know they were doing this.   When I've seen Larry and Betty recently, we've talked about a mutual friend who is having some problems.  they didn't even motion this!

Here's the outline for the plot 
"Ride with Larry" is an inspirational story that puts a human face on the day-to-day fight against Parkinson's disease through the life of Larry Smith, a beloved small-town baker and avid cyclist who has had Parkinson's for 19 years.

This spring, with the support of his family and community Larry will bike across his state of South Dakota to raise awareness about the benefits of recumbent cycling and Parkinson's.

Larry demonstrates the power of keeping your body active and mind positive, proving that sometimes the best cure is living life to its fullest.

Join us and ride with Larry.

The ride will be the end of  May.
« Last Edit: November 22, 2010, 05:00:20 PM by Cillaliz »

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #154 on: November 22, 2010, 04:57:49 PM »

Listening to Brent Barrett's "Christmas Mornings." Great work, bk and Elmore. Of course, it helps having a voice like Barrett's, too.

While at work on Saturday I listened to several Christmas albums.  Needless to say Brent's is at the top of my list! 

Now there's a surprise!
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #155 on: November 22, 2010, 04:59:23 PM »

I just washed Craig's duvet.  What am I supposed to put in the dryer so it doesn't get lumpy?

I was afraid to answer this one, since I have never had a lumpy duvet.
“One thing’s universal,

Cillaliz

« Reply #156 on: November 22, 2010, 05:04:39 PM »

Oh Puhleese...someone actually sent a threatening letter with a white substance in it to Bristol Palin at the studio where they are filming Dancing with the Stars.  People, this is a dance competition/popularity contest...nothing to get so obsessed about

Jane

« Reply #157 on: November 22, 2010, 05:05:53 PM »

I was afraid to answer this one, since I have never had a lumpy duvet.

LOL

Jane

« Reply #158 on: November 22, 2010, 05:06:46 PM »

Oh Puhleese...someone actually sent a threatening letter with a white substance in it to Bristol Palin at the studio where they are filming Dancing with the Stars.  People, this is a dance competition/popularity contest...nothing to get so obsessed about

I hadn't seen that but the reactions on the news are ridiculous.  What would someone ruin their tv instead of changing the station. ::)

Jane

« Reply #159 on: November 22, 2010, 05:07:53 PM »

Craig is unpacked & has made himself a sandwich.  The dogs are hanging out in different areas of the kitchen, Sherlock next to me & Yogi next to Craig.

Jane

« Reply #160 on: November 22, 2010, 05:13:22 PM »

Sherlock has some air tennis balls that squeak he never uses so I threw them in the dryer with the duvet.  I hope it doesn't take all night to dry & the cover currently in the washing machine will need to be dried.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #161 on: November 22, 2010, 05:13:36 PM »

We got an e-mail earlier today that because of the weather, they're closing the adminstrative building (where I work) as well as several other branches.  Oh, well...if they close the building then we have to use emergency leave.  Shucky-darn!

:D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #162 on: November 22, 2010, 05:13:55 PM »

Until later!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Jane

« Reply #163 on: November 22, 2010, 05:16:27 PM »

George enjoy your emergency leave.

Jennifer

« Reply #164 on: November 22, 2010, 05:17:02 PM »

Oh no poor DR Jane! At least Craig is home and safe.

Jennifer

« Reply #165 on: November 22, 2010, 05:17:37 PM »

I am going to watch Dancing with the Stars now. I think I will vote online as well.I have only been voting by phone this season. But I really want one of the stronger contenders to win.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #166 on: November 22, 2010, 05:18:26 PM »

Damn!  Our windstorm has just hit with full force!
“One thing’s universal,

Jane

« Reply #167 on: November 22, 2010, 05:19:48 PM »

Yes, at least he is home and I'm extremely grateful his return didn't include taking me to the emergency room.;D

This morning I was thinking I didn't want our first trip to the hiking trails with both dogs on the anniversary of my accident (tomorrow).  I superstitiously thought tomorrow would jink me & I would be safe today.

Cillaliz

« Reply #168 on: November 22, 2010, 05:20:44 PM »

Craig is unpacked & has made himself a sandwich.  The dogs are hanging out in different areas of the kitchen, Sherlock next to me & Yogi next to Craig.

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CAT???

Cillaliz

« Reply #169 on: November 22, 2010, 05:21:24 PM »

On DWS they just said "If you can't get in on the telephone line don't shoot your television"  LOL

George

« Reply #170 on: November 22, 2010, 05:22:53 PM »

Thanks!  I will!  We get 16 hours of emergency leave per year...non-cumulative.  If it doesn't get used, it doesn't carry over to the next year.  Emergency leave can only be used when the building is closed by the admin.  We also get 16 hours of inclement weather leave (also non-cumulative), to be used whenever we feel that it's necessary.

Jennifer

« Reply #171 on: November 22, 2010, 05:23:06 PM »

I think I will vote before I watch the show. They let you start voting at 8pm. And I already know I am voting for Jennifer and Derek. I usually vote before the show by phone also. It makes it a lot easier to get through.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #172 on: November 22, 2010, 05:23:49 PM »

Thanks!  I will!  We get 16 hours of emergency leave per year...non-cumulative.  If it doesn't get used, it doesn't carry over to the next year.  Emergency leave can only be used when the building is closed by the admin.  We also get 16 hours of inclement weather leave (also non-cumulative), to be used whenever we feel that it's necessary.

How is the snow down there, George?
“One thing’s universal,

Cillaliz

« Reply #173 on: November 22, 2010, 05:24:17 PM »

George, so what if you have a storm that makes it impossible to get to work for longer than that....or say 3 or 4 storms...do you just not get paid?

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #174 on: November 22, 2010, 05:25:20 PM »

The wind gusts are so strong that they are making it a whiteout.
“One thing’s universal,

Ginny

« Reply #175 on: November 22, 2010, 05:26:48 PM »

This is a doc in production about a friend of mine and his wife.   Larry has Parkinsons and has had for 19 years.  this spring he is going to ride his bike across South Dakota for Parkinson's awareness.   http://ridewithlarrymovie.com/

Well, now, whenever my motivation needs a boost, I'll think of Larry.  Thanks for sharing this, DR Cillaliz!
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Cillaliz

« Reply #176 on: November 22, 2010, 05:26:51 PM »

Wow.  We had freezing drizzle that made the roads like a skating rink this morning. Many cars in the ditches and crashes

Jane

« Reply #177 on: November 22, 2010, 05:27:46 PM »

BUT WHAT ABOUT THE CAT???

She was under the bed in Craig's room.  Craig & Yogi just went in to the bedroom to see why she was crying.  Yogi had to go so Sherlock can eat dinner.  We want to keep them separate during feeding time as Yogi tends to protect his food.

Jane

« Reply #178 on: November 22, 2010, 05:28:07 PM »

On DWS they just said "If you can't get in on the telephone line don't shoot your television"  LOL

;D

Cillaliz

« Reply #179 on: November 22, 2010, 05:28:07 PM »

This is a doc in production about a friend of mine and his wife.   Larry has Parkinsons and has had for 19 years.  this spring he is going to ride his bike across South Dakota for Parkinson's awareness.   http://ridewithlarrymovie.com/

Well, now, whenever my motivation needs a boost, I'll think of Larry.  Thanks for sharing this, DR Cillaliz!

Happy to do it.  They bought one of the siblings of my Tiki cat that they have made into a memorial for their cat who recently passed away.  I think he was 15+ years old
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up