Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down

Author Topic: THE DESIGNER RUN-THROUGH  (Read 2854 times)

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
Re: THE DESIGNER RUN-THROUGH
« Reply #150 on: April 30, 2016, 01:56:42 PM »

Six!
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #151 on: April 30, 2016, 01:56:51 PM »

I would love to see Brent in LA CAGE.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

John G.

• Dance, if it makes you happy.
« Reply #152 on: April 30, 2016, 01:57:23 PM »

Hooray for Ken taking action!

And a double cheer.
“Let us read, and let us dance; these two amusements will never do any harm to the world.”
― Voltaire

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #153 on: April 30, 2016, 01:58:37 PM »

Hooray for Ken taking action!

And a double cheer.

What would I have done without him?
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #154 on: April 30, 2016, 02:03:03 PM »

I wish I was flying home tomorrow.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #155 on: April 30, 2016, 02:17:28 PM »

Still, it will be fun to see Tivoli Gardens.
“One thing’s universal,

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #156 on: April 30, 2016, 02:25:50 PM »

So, the frustrations after Staples hell continue. Joshie came by to look at the DVD situation, and he's stymied.

He thought it might be possible yo plug the DVD player into the cable box, but that failed, he's unsure about the analog-HDMI adaptor, and he needs to ask more attuned electronic friends.  I think I'll call my friend Steve Heller on Monday and see if he can come check it out.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #157 on: April 30, 2016, 02:26:44 PM »

I do very much appreciate Joshie's taking a break from Encores! deadlines tyo come checkout the situation.  i am so lucky to have such a wonderful friend.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #158 on: April 30, 2016, 02:27:10 PM »

So, the frustrations after Staples hell continue. Joshie came by to look at the DVD situation, and he's stymied.

He thought it might be possible yo plug the DVD player into the cable box, but that failed, he's unsure about the analog-HDMI adaptor, and he needs to ask more attuned electronic friends.  I think I'll call my friend Steve Heller on Monday and see if he can come check it out.

How frustrating.
“One thing’s universal,

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #159 on: April 30, 2016, 02:30:40 PM »

Back from a music-only rehearsal that wasn't quite long enough, but we got through most of the stuff. 

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #160 on: April 30, 2016, 02:31:05 PM »

Did some banking, picked up a package and am just trying to relax a bit.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #161 on: April 30, 2016, 02:34:21 PM »

How frustrating.

Much of this day has been like that. Tomorrow can only improve.

I did send Steve Heller a message on FB, and I hope he can stop by tomorrow or Monday.  it would be nice to know the problem isn't the new DVD player.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #162 on: April 30, 2016, 02:35:43 PM »

Can someone please tell me when former dear reader Dan the Man because an ASS?  Can someone just tell me that?  After years of him being here and everyone, including yours truly, being super friendly and super supportive, he just waltzes on out because he discovers Facebook.  There he lives and breathes.  And he made the sublime error of getting snippy with me on one of those silly Broadway groups - I responded in my own way, but not too badly.  One more word out of him and he will rue the day.  The thread, BTW, is a guy who comes on there all the time to begin threads - but they're not really threads, they're links to his - wait for it - "blog."  So, in essence, he's pimping out his blog, trying to get visitors and his stats up.  In all my years on Facebook, I have exactly twice linked to these here notes - TWICE - and those instances were because someone I knew had died and I'd written a little tribute and wanted to share it.  But this guy?  Totally about click-throughs and visits - and his "thread"?  What's your favorite overture from a musical - now, there has been the exact same thread about 100 times, maybe more. 

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #163 on: April 30, 2016, 02:59:00 PM »

It is almost midnight, so I guess I should go to bed.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #164 on: April 30, 2016, 03:01:06 PM »

No dear readers and no Guests.
“One thing’s universal,

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #165 on: April 30, 2016, 03:01:55 PM »

Good night!
“One thing’s universal,

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #166 on: April 30, 2016, 03:07:11 PM »

Good luck with it all, Larry!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #167 on: April 30, 2016, 03:13:15 PM »

I printed the scripts and now I'll drop them off at the space, then it's off to my sister's for visiting with the family. 

Be back later. :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #168 on: April 30, 2016, 03:19:43 PM »

Can someone please tell me when former dear reader Dan the Man because an ASS?  Can someone just tell me that?  After years of him being here and everyone, including yours truly, being super friendly and super supportive, he just waltzes on out because he discovers Facebook.  There he lives and breathes.  And he made the sublime error of getting snippy with me on one of those silly Broadway groups - I responded in my own way, but not too badly.  One more word out of him and he will rue the day.  The thread, BTW, is a guy who comes on there all the time to begin threads - but they're not really threads, they're links to his - wait for it - "blog."  So, in essence, he's pimping out his blog, trying to get visitors and his stats up.  In all my years on Facebook, I have exactly twice linked to these here notes - TWICE - and those instances were because someone I knew had died and I'd written a little tribute and wanted to share it.  But this guy?  Totally about click-throughs and visits - and his "thread"?  What's your favorite overture from a musical - now, there has been the exact same thread about 100 times, maybe more. 

Dan's friendly on FB, but i once sent him over a year ago, maybe two years now, an email asking if he were oay and he was coming back to HHW. He never responded.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #169 on: April 30, 2016, 03:20:59 PM »

Heller sent me a message that he will call me tomorrow. He's really good with technology, so I'm hoping.

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #170 on: April 30, 2016, 03:23:22 PM »

They take the scooter at the door of the plane, and then put it down below for the flight.  It is waiting for me (reassembled) when I get off the plane.

Nice.

Jane

« Reply #171 on: April 30, 2016, 03:25:08 PM »

I know it is stupid to dwell on a problem that didn't happen, but it still pisses me off.

Attitude happened and you feel more vulnerable because of your need for the scooter.

Jane

« Reply #172 on: April 30, 2016, 03:25:39 PM »

Bag is packed, placed in the hall, and I can't find a single thing that I forgot to pack!

Easy exiting vibes and have a wonderful time in Copenhagen.

Jane

« Reply #173 on: April 30, 2016, 03:29:30 PM »

Heller sent me a message that he will call me tomorrow. He's really good with technology, so I'm hoping.

Good vibes this gets figured out!!!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #174 on: April 30, 2016, 03:33:05 PM »

When he needed the site and its denizens they were always here for him.  No one ever said a mean or unkind word to him, including me.  I don't get it, I don't care to get it, but when he makes a snippy post in my direction, well...

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #175 on: April 30, 2016, 04:10:05 PM »

I'm now completely convinced that the world's gone mad.

Yesterday I walked past a condo for sale with a ReMax sign. Curious, I went to the ReMax website, but nothing turned up from my searches. Today I phoned their local office. The woman who answered said I must have either the agent's name or the exact address, neither of which I knew. (The website asks for neither.) I asked if, like other real estate agencies, they put up a website for each listing. Answer: I don't know what the agents do. She then told me she doesn't have access to the MLS. Why even answer the phone if you can't provide any information? I'm sure I'm not the only person to drive by, see a FOR SALE sign, and wish to inquire. Most websites will let you see the current listings for a given area. Even a Google search turned up nothing. I would think that online information is the first thing you'd want to provide--even before putting the sign up. This was like talking to the janitor.

Jeanne

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #176 on: April 30, 2016, 04:10:39 PM »

DVD vibes to Larry.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #177 on: April 30, 2016, 04:27:50 PM »

DVD vibes to Larry.

Thank you, dear! I never in my life thought this purchase would be such a pain!

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #178 on: April 30, 2016, 05:01:41 PM »

Mercury Retrograde in action:  See DR ELMORE and DR JEANNE's posts.
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.

Jrand73

• Valley of the Dolls.
    • Facebook for Jackrandall
« Reply #179 on: April 30, 2016, 05:02:55 PM »

DR TCB I'm glad your son was able to help you.

When I am traveling, I often call down to the desk for a small screw - I don't get much a response either.....
.....you're alone.....and the feeling of loneliness is overpowering.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up