Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down

Author Topic: PLAY IT AS IT LAYS  (Read 13338 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: PLAY IT AS IT LAYS
« Reply #240 on: August 26, 2011, 10:52:03 PM »

PAGE NINE DANCE!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

Cillaliz

« Reply #241 on: August 26, 2011, 10:59:03 PM »

I had SOOO much fun tonight.  My mom told me to take my flute to the hootenanny so I did.  It wasn't a realy hootenanny more of an open mic sort of thing with lots of percussion etc laying around.   It was sort of a thrown together band, I played my flute and sang and was part of the band all night.  My friends had never heard me sing or play and most didn't know I spent a big chunk of my life as a musician.  It was a blast to surprise them and to feel like a musician for the first time in years.   I am very tired and will sleep well tonight

Cillaliz

« Reply #242 on: August 26, 2011, 10:59:21 PM »

Special vibes to the VIXFAMILY~~~~~~~

Cillaliz

« Reply #243 on: August 26, 2011, 10:59:39 PM »

To everyone else....vibes that all is well....BE SAFE!!!

Cillaliz

« Reply #244 on: August 26, 2011, 11:01:19 PM »

I am happy and tired and relaxed and glad to know I've still got it.   The place was fadiing a bit and the host thought the experiment may be a failure until I started singing the blues.  Everyone literally stopped what the were doing and gathered around our makeshift stage.  They started dancing and we into the music the rest of the night.  It was Such a blast.

Cillaliz

« Reply #245 on: August 26, 2011, 11:01:34 PM »

I am totally pooped out.....night

George

« Reply #246 on: August 26, 2011, 11:02:32 PM »

I am happy and tired and relaxed and glad to know I've still got it.   The place was fadiing a bit and the host thought the experiment may be a failure until I started singing the blues.  Everyone literally stopped what the were doing and gathered around our makeshift stage.  They started dancing and we into the music the rest of the night.  It was Such a blast.

That's pretty cool, Cilla!  Glad you had a great time!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #247 on: August 26, 2011, 11:31:03 PM »

Well, I need to go to bed.  I'm meeting a friend for brunch (and maybe a bit of shopping) and if I have time, I'd like to go into work for a couple of hours.  At least to clean up my office a bit.  On Monday, they're (finally!) having one interview for the collection manager position...which is my supervisor.  I should at least make it a bit more presentable than it is. ::)

;)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up