Re: VERY
« Reply #180 on: November 10, 2013, 09:04:26 PM »

Finished with my viewing.

ChasSmith

« Reply #181 on: November 10, 2013, 09:34:56 PM »

I watched ALAMO BAY.

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #182 on: November 10, 2013, 11:59:10 PM »

Today I saw two very, very good productions.  The first, "The Weir," was directed by my friend pug at Tacoma Little Theatre.  It was moody and sad and funny and very well acted.  The second show, put on by Theater Artists Olympia and Animal Fire Theatre, was called "American Roulette."  This was intense, and sad and also very well acted. 
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #183 on: November 11, 2013, 12:02:46 AM »

The drive up to and down from Tacoma to see "The Weir" was quite easy...no trouble at all.  On my way back to Olympia, I stopped at Krispy Kreme Donuts and got me a few.  I haven't been there in a few years.  I had one when I got on the freeway, and now I have three left.  They'll last me three more days and no more. :)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

George

« Reply #184 on: November 11, 2013, 12:03:13 AM »

Now I have to ketchup on all the posts!

George

« Reply #185 on: November 11, 2013, 12:11:15 AM »

We're watching the homeward bound telethon on the Military Channel (didn't know there was such a channel).  It's to raise money for veterans.

Jason Gould is supposed to be singing.  Connie Francis is one of the people behind the telethon.  She was on but didn't sing.

When I first read this, I was thinking that Connie Francis was dead. :-\ Glad that I'm wrong. 

George

« Reply #186 on: November 11, 2013, 12:16:11 AM »

test post

Testing to see if I can post yet.

Okay, this is really weird!  BK's Post #91 is at (according to my computer) 05:45:47 PM and Jane's Post #92 is at 05:13:20 PM.  How can that be?

George

« Reply #187 on: November 11, 2013, 12:18:39 AM »

There are a lot of other weird time stamps for the posts today, especially on Page 4 (for me)!

George

« Reply #188 on: November 11, 2013, 12:19:43 AM »

Something is going on and we're trying to figure out what

Our tech guy is all over this.  It may be smf and not the host - trying to figure out

I came home and we were on page three, which wasn't right at all.  Then my posts wouldn't go through, then I called and while the tech was looking for the problem, we suddenly were well into page four, now page five and a bunch of repeated posts, although that could be because we were all trying to post the same thing multiple times.  Very weird.  Hopefully we'll be okay from here on in, but our excellent tech is monitoring and still poking around.

Ahh...I'm glad it's not only me.

George

« Reply #189 on: November 11, 2013, 12:23:43 AM »

George

« Reply #190 on: November 11, 2013, 12:23:51 AM »

:D
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up