Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down

Author Topic: FINDING DVDS  (Read 3166 times)

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
Re: FINDING DVDS
« Reply #120 on: November 15, 2020, 11:45:27 PM »

My poor sister is freaked out that she will have to cook something to eat for my niece’s birthday.

Well, she could just heat up some frozen foodstuffs and assemble something fairly palatable and presentable. ;)
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #121 on: November 15, 2020, 11:46:13 PM »

Hello, George.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

George

« Reply #122 on: November 15, 2020, 11:46:14 PM »

five!!!!!
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #123 on: November 15, 2020, 11:47:16 PM »

My poor sister is freaked out that she will have to cook something to eat for my niece’s birthday.

Well, she could just heat up some frozen foodstuffs and assemble something fairly palatable and presentable. ;)

What makes you think she has any frozen food stuffs?
“One thing’s universal,

George

« Reply #124 on: November 15, 2020, 11:48:31 PM »

I was actually doing some work for work, so I was on my work laptop while watching the series finale of Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., and then the first two episodes of B Positive, a new sitcom about a guy who needs a kidney transplant.

I am not sure I will return for episode 3 of B POSITIVE.

I think I'll stick it out.  I must admit that I don't think that it'll last too long, but I do like Annaleigh Ashford.  She's another Broadway Baby who's made the leap to TV.

George

« Reply #125 on: November 15, 2020, 11:49:08 PM »

What makes you think she has any frozen food stuffs?

It was only a suggestion.  She may not have any right now, but there's always the possibility of getting some just for the special occasion.

George

« Reply #126 on: November 15, 2020, 11:50:41 PM »

How are you at multi-tasking?

[img]http://www.haineshisway.com/smf/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=6318.0;attach=10664[/i]

:o

George

« Reply #127 on: November 15, 2020, 11:50:47 PM »

:))

George

« Reply #128 on: November 15, 2020, 11:51:27 PM »

Found the perfect chandelier for that bathroom...

Now, that's pretty cool!

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #129 on: November 15, 2020, 11:52:53 PM »

She is the main reason I won’t return to the show.  I like Thomas Middleditch.
“One thing’s universal,

George

« Reply #130 on: November 15, 2020, 11:57:24 PM »

She is the main reason I won’t return to the show.  I like Thomas Middleditch.

Ahh.  I do like Thomas Middleditch, too.

George

« Reply #131 on: November 16, 2020, 12:00:25 AM »

By this time, I was hungry for dinner, so I ate the leftover really good and very large enchilada and read a few chapters in my Cormoran Strike book that's on my tablet.  This epub title from the library has a real due date, so I can't dilly-dally with my reading, like I can with my Kindle titles.  I then promptly fell asleep until a little after midnight, which is why I didn't show up here until after the day changed. ::)

I believe there is a long waiting list for it aside from the fact they take the book once it expires.

I know!  That's why I checked it out with the 21-day check-out period.  I don't know if it'll automatically be removed from my tablet, even if I don't turn on the wi-fi, like I do with my Kindle.  We'll probably see!

George

« Reply #132 on: November 16, 2020, 12:01:28 AM »

Yesterday, Jane asked:
George & TCB did you see our governor will be making an announcement tomorrow regarding new bans?

Tom said that he saw it, and I did, too.  I won't watch/listen to it live, but I'll find out what's it all about (Alfie ;) ) when I find out about it.

Same here.  I have a neighbor who posted on FB the Pacific that the Pacific states are not just anti-Trump but are pro communist.  I really do not understand how protecting us from the virus is either political or communism.

I have no idea where that idea even comes from! :o

George

« Reply #133 on: November 16, 2020, 12:08:29 AM »

We are watching Merchant and Ivory's Maurice, which we haven't seen in a long while.

I really like it, too.  The first time that I saw it for sale on DVD was on eBay, and the only version was the Region 4 version from Australia.  I bought it, and then I bought my first region-free DVD player.

George

« Reply #134 on: November 16, 2020, 12:09:14 AM »

Awhile back Bryan purchased a high-def camera for his tv making video chatting much friendlier.  It feels more like we are visiting in their living room.  Best of all, Freyja and see and respond to a better.  Today we had an extra nice chat.

Nice!
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up