Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Down

Author Topic: KIP  (Read 30304 times)

Cillaliz

Re:KIP
« Reply #150 on: September 08, 2006, 02:12:41 PM »

Wow, an afternoon frenzy....I don't usually do that...

Cillaliz

« Reply #151 on: September 08, 2006, 02:13:23 PM »

Page 6 dance..... how about a square dance!

Ginny

« Reply #152 on: September 08, 2006, 02:25:58 PM »

TOD - CD(car) - audiobook, Nancy Thayer's The Hot Flash Club, narrated by Carrington McDuffie.

DVD - No idea what's arrived this week from Netflix.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #153 on: September 08, 2006, 02:41:31 PM »

When someone as intelligently entertaining as Cavett interviews folks, anything he cares to share is fine with me during the course of the interview. And Mel hit the nail on the head: Dick Cavett listens to the people he's interviewing and goes from there. You can't say that about many of today's current interviewers.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #154 on: September 08, 2006, 02:42:13 PM »

Yep, I do have that kitchen floor to mop. Better get to it.

WBBL.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

vixmom

• Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty
« Reply #155 on: September 08, 2006, 02:54:51 PM »

Knowledge is POWER!!!  So true.

Today in the mail I received a postcard about a lovely show in NYC called THE TRAGIC AND HORRIBLE LIFE OF THE SINGING NUN....I think it's a must see.

DR WFO and I will be attending the 1 PM show on 9/16 how about joining us?

All area HHWer's would be most welcome!!! :D
Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty

It’s weird being the same age as old people

DearReaderLaura

• I am not a social worker.
« Reply #156 on: September 08, 2006, 03:20:01 PM »

Good afternoon, fellow Dear Readers. I think that's all I have to say.
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #157 on: September 08, 2006, 03:26:10 PM »

I just turned on the repeat of this week's PROJECT RUNWAY:  I loved seeing Angela shot down several times last week:  I kept laughing at her defense of her "angelas," those trademark rosettes on her ass.

I think Laura's quite a bitch with a limited design approach and my faves are Michael, Jeffrey (those tattoos, oy!) and Ulli.  Any opinions, DRs??
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #158 on: September 08, 2006, 03:37:35 PM »

But before I go:  

In my CD player at work:  I downloaded MP3 tracks from the movie soundtrack to "Cannibal! The Musical" and burned a CD.  The whole thing (that I was able to download) is only 21 minutes or so.  Otherwise, other CDs to be discovered when I get there.

In my DVD player:  "Third Man Out" and "Adam & Steve" that I just got earlier this week.

In my VCR:  nothing.

George, I will be interested in reading what you think of ADAM & STEVE.  It was .... interesting.

Congratulation on getting cast.  I can't wait to see the show.
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #159 on: September 08, 2006, 03:43:19 PM »

Although he hasn't been here for a few days our own Man in a Dress does have his name in a Playbill On-Line article:

Jose

Our own little Jose has made it to Playbill Online!
“One thing’s universal,

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #160 on: September 08, 2006, 03:45:46 PM »

It's 80 outside, but the humidity is high so it feels worse than 80.

Come on, autumn! I'm ready for ya!

Come to ND Matt, it is 65 here today...
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #161 on: September 08, 2006, 03:48:36 PM »

Oh Man, I heard that recording...I didn't know it was MusicGuy's Organ!  (Even more fodder for TCB)

Well, I can only say, that I, too, have often been entertained by Music Guy's organ.
“One thing’s universal,

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #162 on: September 08, 2006, 03:49:07 PM »

Have a nice evening Cilla!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

George

• A person should celebrate what passes by.
« Reply #163 on: September 08, 2006, 04:03:19 PM »

George, I will be interested in reading what you think of ADAM & STEVE.  It was .... interesting.

Congratulation on getting cast.  I can't wait to see the show.

Thanks! :) I hope you (and your neighbors) can come down to see it.

I also hope that I get a chance to watch "Adam & Steve" sometime soon.  I'm working concessions at two performances (both the Saturday and Sunday matinees) of a local production called Wrinkles of Washington (one has to be at least 65 years old to be in the cast), so that'll take up some of the time that I'm not packing and cleaning. ::)

;D
Voldemort is basically a middle school girl: he has a locket, a diary, a tiara, a ring, and is completely obsessed with a teenage boy.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #164 on: September 08, 2006, 04:09:33 PM »

Test time... Knowledge is power and power is knowledge...

Today a fantasy on Days was based on a classic movie... THe actor is very familiar....Even bk knows him...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #165 on: September 08, 2006, 04:10:33 PM »

Clue to above picture: Think Newspaper!

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #166 on: September 08, 2006, 04:14:21 PM »

Clue to above picture: Think Newspaper!

Citizen Kane?
“One thing’s universal,

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #167 on: September 08, 2006, 04:16:01 PM »

Citizen Kane?

NOPE!!  Kane never had a female assistant...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #168 on: September 08, 2006, 04:16:40 PM »

I recognized the movie right away for I have it on vhs when I taped off of TCM some time ago
« Last Edit: September 08, 2006, 04:17:10 PM by DakotaCelt »

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #169 on: September 08, 2006, 04:17:55 PM »

THe actor is too skinny to play Citizen Kane!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #170 on: September 08, 2006, 04:19:06 PM »

Imagine the blondie as a dark haired lass...

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #171 on: September 08, 2006, 04:20:36 PM »

When I saw that our newest member at HHW was SexyStar77, I thought Jrand had another birthday!
“One thing’s universal,

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #172 on: September 08, 2006, 04:22:29 PM »

LOL TCB!!!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #173 on: September 08, 2006, 04:27:25 PM »

Another Clue...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #174 on: September 08, 2006, 04:30:12 PM »

Another clue....

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #175 on: September 08, 2006, 04:35:22 PM »

Think Cary...

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #176 on: September 08, 2006, 04:37:47 PM »

Another clue.... {imagine her as a brunette}

Matthew

• You there, why are you so late?
« Reply #177 on: September 08, 2006, 04:40:44 PM »

I just turned on the repeat of this week's PROJECT RUNWAY:  I loved seeing Angela shot down several times last week:  I kept laughing at her defense of her "angelas," those trademark rosettes on her ass.

I think Laura's quite a bitch with a limited design approach and my faves are Michael, Jeffrey (those tattoos, oy!) and Ulli.  Any opinions, DRs??

I love Kaine... just because I think he's cute :)

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #178 on: September 08, 2006, 04:44:29 PM »

What a day!  Had a wonderful meeting with Miss Alet Taylor, who has joined the cast of The Brain From Planet X - very exciting and we're thrilled to have her.  CDs arrived early, and I got them packaged AND shipped, all 100 of them.  Then got a wonderful third blurb from novelist Dick Lochte, which I'll share with you momentarily.  Now I must get ready for tonight's opening.

François de Paris

« Reply #179 on: September 08, 2006, 04:44:48 PM »

Page 6 dance..... how about a square dance!

Sorrzm I4ö NOT thqt suqre to dqnce88

:o :o

That's what one gets with the GERMAN Keyboard!!

Translation:

Sorry, I'm NOT that square to dance! ;)
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Up