Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12   Go Down

Author Topic: WAIT FOR IT  (Read 38344 times)

JoseSPiano

• Who wants ice cream?
    • The View From A Piano Bench
Re:WAIT FOR IT
« Reply #180 on: July 30, 2007, 01:46:42 PM »

DR Jose, I've left you two messages on your phone and aninquiry here earlier.  Did you get the email? The messages?

Yes.  Sorry, my phone-ringer was still off.  -I'm just always so scared that I'll forget one time while sitting in a theatre, so...  In any case...

You can count me in for Friday night, if I'm still able to be counted in.
Make Your Own Luck.

singdaw

« Reply #181 on: July 30, 2007, 01:56:55 PM »

Back from the morning's madness.

early morning madness?

Ginny

« Reply #182 on: July 30, 2007, 02:01:18 PM »

Belated healing vibes for the DM (Dear Mom) of DR Vixmom!

Belated birthday greetings to Sherlock, DD (Dear Dog) of DR Jane.

When you're on the road for a day and staying in lodgings without wireless internet, you gotta do a lot of "belateds."
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #183 on: July 30, 2007, 02:05:04 PM »

Yes.  Sorry, my phone-ringer was still off.  -I'm just always so scared that I'll forget one time while sitting in a theatre, so...  In any case...

You can count me in for Friday night, if I'm still able to be counted in.

You're in!  I look forward to it.
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

singdaw

« Reply #184 on: July 30, 2007, 02:11:27 PM »

When you're on the road for a day and staying in lodgings without wireless internet, you gotta do a lot of "belateds."

I sympathize!  I just this week worked it out so that my cell phone can act as a wireless modem for my laptop.  So I should be "hooked in" to HHW next week when I'm on vacation at the New Jersey shore.

singdaw

« Reply #185 on: July 30, 2007, 02:12:22 PM »

You're in!

The last time I looked, DR JoseSPiano appeared to be out, but...

;)

Matt H.

• Side by side by Sondheim
« Reply #186 on: July 30, 2007, 02:12:26 PM »

Heading down now to see if I can't finish HOME IMPROVEMENT and maybe start ROYAL WEDDING.

I cleaned the dining room this morning, so that chore is done for the week.

WBBL.
If at first you don't succeed, that's about average for me.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #187 on: July 30, 2007, 02:12:58 PM »

Well, I recorded many singers so I'm at a loss other than it's a female.  Who is it?

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #188 on: July 30, 2007, 02:13:30 PM »

Back from the second round of stuff and have about ninety minutes before leaving for rounds number three and four.

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #189 on: July 30, 2007, 02:13:46 PM »

Will we never get to page eight?

Ginny

« Reply #190 on: July 30, 2007, 02:14:27 PM »

I sympathize!  I just this week worked it out so that my cell phone can act as a wireless modem for my laptop.  So I should be "hooked in" to HHW next week when I'm on vacation at the New Jersey shore.

Ooo, DR Singdaw, one of our favorite vacations was the week we spent in Ocean Grove in 1999!  Where will you be on the Shore?

You'll have to tell me more about how to do that wireless thing with your cell phone.
"Each of us lives with, and in and out of, contradiction.  Everything is salvageable.  There is nothing we cannot learn from."  --Sr. Mary Ellen Dougherty

Ginny

« Reply #191 on: July 30, 2007, 02:16:35 PM »

Just before we exited I-94 into Delafield yesterday, I saw a sign pointing to Ten Chimneys Historic Site and wondered, "What's that?"  Well, it's the summer, then retirement, home of Alfred Lunt and Lynn Fontanne and it's about 20 minutes from where we are staying.  I'm going to go there for the tour tomorrow or the next day.

Ginny

« Reply #192 on: July 30, 2007, 02:19:27 PM »

I'm off to explore more of the campus and putter and relax a bit in our apartment before DH Richard comes home to take me out for dinner.

Bye for now!

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #193 on: July 30, 2007, 02:21:25 PM »

You can tell those THREE BAD SISTERS are really bad because they smoke.  As my mom always told me, "Only tramps smoke cigarettes."
The good girls smoke cigars.

Hand rolled, on their thighs, of course.

:o
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do.

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #194 on: July 30, 2007, 02:24:16 PM »

Quote from: Dan (the Man) on Today at 09:56:13am
My, what a large...monogram.
It's in case the blood rushes elsewhere from his brain and he forgets his name.  I believe it's a Heloise Hint.

Now, what could ever make that much blood rush from his brain?

::)
There are worlds out there where the sky is burning, and the sea's asleep, and the rivers dream; people made of smoke and cities made of song. Somewhere there's danger, somewhere there's injustice, somewhere else the tea's getting cold. Come on, Ace. We've got work to do.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #195 on: July 30, 2007, 02:29:36 PM »

The last time I looked, DR JoseSPiano appeared to be out, but...

;)

He's in with the in-crowd!
"There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats" - Albert Schweitzer

Edisaurus

• "It was 20 years ago, today..."
« Reply #196 on: July 30, 2007, 02:36:27 PM »

but am appreciatively listening to the suggestion that I keep my cards closer to my vest.

At least until after the run of the show. I would like to hear about some of those details, but since I intend to see the show, I would consider them spoilers.
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. --Lewis Carroll

Edisaurus

« Reply #197 on: July 30, 2007, 02:42:26 PM »

More of Brenda's health issues  tonight on the CLOSER, with her doctor, S. Epatha Merkensen. I wonder if any DR's will guess correctly as to what ails her?
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. --Lewis Carroll

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #198 on: July 30, 2007, 02:43:32 PM »

More of Brenda's health issues  tonight on the CLOSER, with her doctor, S. Epatha Merkensen. I wonder if any DR's will guess correctly as to what ails her?
Cat allergies?

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #199 on: July 30, 2007, 02:46:32 PM »

Happy to announce that we have what looks like three cast members of the LA company of Wicked in our benefit - I still haven't heard a word from anyone about the funding, despite a pleading e-mail this morning.  The pleading is going to be replaced by fury in about two days.

Edisaurus

« Reply #200 on: July 30, 2007, 02:46:41 PM »

It's a good episode! But next week's...wow! That's my favorite! 3 different but very strong plots interwoven and very suspenseful. You'll see one of them on the "next week on" promos tonight.

Edisaurus

« Reply #201 on: July 30, 2007, 02:47:48 PM »

Cat allergies?

Cat scratch fever?

Will she get a CAT scan, like Vix's Mom's Mom? Vibes to her for continued healing! What a scary thing!

Edisaurus

« Reply #202 on: July 30, 2007, 02:49:35 PM »

Off to do a mess o' laundry and hopefully get home in time for THE CLOSER and SAVING GRACE. I'm curious to see where they go with the show...

singdaw

« Reply #203 on: July 30, 2007, 03:03:45 PM »

Where will you be on the Shore?

My mother has a house in Stone Harbor...about 10 miles north of Cape May, which is down at the bottom of NJ.  About 30 miles south of Atlantic City.  Love romping with the dog on the beach!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #204 on: July 30, 2007, 03:03:52 PM »

We're STILL on page seven?  Of course, look what happened yesterday.

S. Woody White

• The Lecture!
« Reply #205 on: July 30, 2007, 03:20:13 PM »

My mother has a house in Stone Harbor...about 10 miles north of Cape May, which is down at the bottom of NJ.  About 30 miles south of Atlantic City.  Love romping with the dog on the beach!
Well, der B and I definately know where Cape May is!  Hop on the ferry (yes, I've spelled that correctly) over to Lewes, and Rehoboth Beach is the next town southward!

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #206 on: July 30, 2007, 03:24:09 PM »

I shall shortly be on my way to the alum meeting and then the foundation meeting, after which, I shall return.

elmore3003

• What is it, fish?
« Reply #207 on: July 30, 2007, 03:35:45 PM »

Just before we exited I-94 into Delafield yesterday, I saw a sign pointing to Ten Chimneys Historic Site and wondered, "What's that?"  Well, it's the summer, then retirement, home of Alfred Lunt and Lynn Fontanne and it's about 20 minutes from where we are staying.  I'm going to go there for the tour tomorrow or the next day.

I'm jealous!

Jane

• Have a REALLY nice day!
« Reply #208 on: July 30, 2007, 04:34:39 PM »

Since it's a full moon, maybe her boyfriend has turned into an animal.

;D

JMK

• G-d made stars galore.--ZMK, modern prophet
    • All About Jeff:  The Musical
« Reply #209 on: July 30, 2007, 04:36:36 PM »

Best laugh of the day department:  I was checking the stats on my Frances Farmer web article and seeing search keywords used to find it.  Someone got to the article by searching:

woman pig farmer dies in cecil county

Would you like to take a picture of my lipoma for posterity?

"It is a tale of conflicting loyalties, megalomania, love, hate and a number of other issues I can't remember."
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12   Go Up