Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Down

Author Topic: FRIENDS  (Read 38125 times)

vixmom

• Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty
Re:FRIENDS
« Reply #300 on: June 06, 2006, 09:26:59 PM »

LOL, Now that my parents are nearly 80, we're just starting to tell them the tamer things we did when we were young.  The things that must be kept from children and parents!

:D
Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty

It’s weird being the same age as old people

MBarnum

« Reply #301 on: June 06, 2006, 09:27:34 PM »

Rodzinski, I am thinking that there were 11 WHATEVER BECAME OF...books. Mine are all boxed up someplace in the garage, but I do believe I have them all. The last one came out in 1989 or there abouts.

I once contacted Richard Lampaski to see if he would ever be putting more volumes out...he wrote back and said he would not...a few years later I decided to start doing the interviews of old time actors and actresses...to carry on the tradition!

Cillaliz

« Reply #302 on: June 06, 2006, 09:27:49 PM »

Ok, that's enough for me tonight. I need to do some reading. I'm almost done with "The River of Doubt"  It's a true story about Teddy Roosevelt going down a previously uncharted tributary of the Amazon after he lost the election in 1914.   He was in great peril when I stopped reading...better get back to him... (good book, btw)

vixmom

• Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty
« Reply #303 on: June 06, 2006, 09:28:29 PM »

303 and  page 11 and NOW I am really going to bed before the door is locked against me!!
« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 09:29:13 PM by vixmom »
Commit random acts of kindness and sudden beauty

It’s weird being the same age as old people

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #304 on: June 06, 2006, 09:29:31 PM »

See?!  I knew it wasn't a real player!

I hope Vixdad doesn't see that  - I'll be in a for a hour of  "back in the old country...."  ;D

LOL vixmom....

Another friend of mine ordered tonight... She is glad to finally order a DVD that is in English. She has been getting DVDs the last few months in Gaelic for kids are learning Gaelic in Chicago.
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
Noodles Grow... Meat Shrinks... Oh the beauty of cooking!
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

Sandra

• "Stupider."
« Reply #305 on: June 06, 2006, 09:30:05 PM »

Good night, Vixmom!
The mountains are pretty.

"I'm gonna put the little fish in the big tank, and the big fish in the little tank." -- talkative bus driver

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #306 on: June 06, 2006, 09:30:56 PM »

Hope I didn't make this photo too small.  This is friend Paul with his green hair.  It's faded. It started out the color of his shirt

Nice picture of Paul!
Mischief is where you are old enough to know better but young enough to try!~~ DakotaCelt, 2004
If a man loses something and he goes back and looks carefully, he will find it ~~ Sitting Bull
"Humility is probably the most difficult virtue to realize." --Thomas Yellowtail, CROW
Continue to contaminate your bed, and you will one night suffocate in your own waste. ~~ Chief Seattle, 1854

MBarnum

« Reply #307 on: June 06, 2006, 09:32:25 PM »

In honor of DR Sandra's not having to do anymore homework...a Floop de Woop page dance

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #308 on: June 06, 2006, 09:49:24 PM »

Got some shrimp and cocktail sauce.  No calories in sight.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #309 on: June 06, 2006, 09:49:40 PM »

Do you have any veges in the fridge? You could make a nice omelet

I always keep frozen vegies around. They are hand to throw into a lot of things including Macaroni and Cheese.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #310 on: June 06, 2006, 09:51:32 PM »

Good night Vixmom!

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #311 on: June 06, 2006, 09:52:50 PM »

I have been eating a lot of yogurt

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #312 on: June 06, 2006, 09:54:20 PM »

Shrimp is good.... I have some and may just put them on a lettuce salad for lunch tomorrow with soem ginger dressing.

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #313 on: June 06, 2006, 10:09:25 PM »

I am hungry for marzipan for some odd reason...

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #314 on: June 06, 2006, 10:29:27 PM »

IN AND OUCH - that's the name of my new screenplay about getting into a fraternity only to be subjected to painful hazing

Or maybe INN AND OUCH - a hotel for S&M addicts

"Whipadee Doo Dah"
"Who's Got the Pain?"
"As long As He Kneads Me"
"The Big Hurt"
"It Hurts to be In Love"

...........What?  It's not a musical?  Damn!
“One thing’s universal,
Life’s no dress rehearsal….”

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #315 on: June 06, 2006, 10:31:21 PM »

The Oriental restaurant that used to be down the block would have fit  right in, maybe that's where they moved to... do you have restaurant called Huang Lo ?

There is a Chinese restaurant in Portland called, "Hung Far Lo"

« Last Edit: June 06, 2006, 10:34:25 PM by TCB »
“One thing’s universal,

DakotaCelt

• Life is a Dance!!
« Reply #316 on: June 06, 2006, 10:48:18 PM »

TCB, nice to see you... How are you doing???

bk

• Administrator
  • What is it, fish?
« Reply #317 on: June 06, 2006, 11:20:16 PM »

Only sixty signed copies left - tell your friends!

TCB

• Because I can!
« Reply #318 on: June 06, 2006, 11:38:55 PM »

TCB, nice to see you... How are you doing???

Feeling better every day.... thanks for asking.
“One thing’s universal,
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]   Go Up